Tfw my stacy coworker today said I looked like Michael Cera

>Tfw my stacy coworker today said I looked like Michael Cera
B-bros.....Is it finally time to end it all?

Attached: wrrrquft74kz.jpg (320x320, 14K)

>coworker says I look like danny devito
>laugh it off with a "monster dong" joke
still hurts, but at least people like danny devito

Some idiot once told me I look like Snoop Dog simply because I wore one of those earflap beanie things one day. I took that pretty personally because Snoop Dog is
1. A dumb nigger
2. One of the ugliest bastards I've ever seen.

Get told I look like Beck or Dana Carvey.

Feels bad man. Basically it's a nice way for people to tell you you look like a dorky white man.

Micheal Cera isn't exceptionally handsome in the traditional way, but come on, it's not that bad

he loks like an incel, user
cmon

You should kill her instead, OP.

have you seen his chin (or lack thereof)

He looks cute with a pencil moustache as "Pierre," the main character's alter-ego in that movie, I forget what it's called. Maybe you should grow a pencil moustache if you really look like him.

t. girl who watches movies

This guy. Francois Dillinger, not Pierre. It's been awhile since I saw it. Remember Francois was hott tho.

Attached: 6762d3bb09e84c9d16cc22ae9c6b3616.jpg (310x395, 29K)

A female classmate once told me I look like mole from atlantis

i got told i reminded a girl of the guy in nightcrawler but I realize now she meant I act fucking autistic but I don't look like jake gyllenhaal

He was kinda creepy hot. Don't feel bad.

He was creepy hot because he was creepy and hot. I was just creepy :/

Aw. You're not creepy. She was just a bitch. Some people are bitches for no reason. You wonder why they say mean things, "Did i do something wrong? Why would she say that?" and then suddenly you have this eureka moment where you stop trying to figure out her motivations and you realize, "It's not me at all! She's just a bitch!"

Maybe. I hope so, cause I want to be liked by people more. I feel so lonely

Even this mole guy looks pretty good with a pencil mustache. I order everyone ITT to grow a pencil mustache!

Attached: Atlantis-The-Lost-Empire-atlantis-the-lost-empire-35482161-245-140.gif (245x140, 498K)

That means she wants to rim your hole while her friend blows you.

Attached: 9eGerS9.jpg (1280x536, 67K)

Worry more if you like them, ya know? It's useless to be liked by people you don't like. Eventually you'll meet a girl who likes you and you won't worry so much. Until then, just concentrate on becoming rich and buying a house. If you own a house and make at least 50,000 a year, even if you look like a toad you will find a suitable gf, I promise. Good advice. Goodnight, user. Get some sleep. Sweet dreams.

>volunteer at some outreach centre for welfare recipients in like 2005
>helping junior high kids with homework
>one says I look/act like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite

Attached: MV5BMzNiMDk4MmMtNzU1Zi00MGY2LTliZDktYmViMDU0ZTZhY2ZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDAxOTExNTM@._V1_.jpg (1280x694, 300K)

Truth.

Potato chipz

He was hott too, once he lost the nerd goggles and started dressing sleazy. Someday you too will find your Lafawnda, anonie.

My mom says i look like this guy

Attached: FDA4F664-04A0-40A4-A9F8-FDD38F6F09A0.jpg (630x1200, 70K)

Back in my highschool days I'd get a lot of comparisons to tobey maguire the spiderman dude, fuck bros I should probably eat a bullet right fucking now

Attached: 1563158451447.png (1070x601, 507K)

Also, moustache, peoples! Keep your facial hair well groomed (shave cheeks and neck and use a short cliper guard on any beard hairs) and sport a scumbag-type moustache of some kind to make yourself look sexy and possibly criminal/dangerous! I cannot stress the importance of this enough! Women like men with a smattering of vice, regardless of looks!

I get told I look like Vikkstar and that fucking indian dude from skins all the time

Attached: 1566250488873.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Goodnight :)
organ

I just shaved my mustache off and shaved my head down to a #1 gonna grow out my beard like a muslim

See?

Doritos

Attached: 29666f227c605e6585db906dea87f654.jpg (613x334, 19K)

It's my face I think that probably looks like him the most. That stupid awkward retarded blank stare with the retarded mouth movements he has I have it.
I am a chinlet but I definitely dont think my chin is as bad as his. Its still pretty bad though.
You have to have some supreme confidence to grow something like that. Maybe when I'm rich, user. And what's your favorite movie?

I mean i kinda look like him facially. I was taller than him in 2005, now i'm taller and fatter.

I just need to ditch the nerd glasses and start dressing sleezily. Thanks user.

>tfw i need to trim my neckbeard soon

Yessss. You will mostly attract drug-addled hipster girls this way, though, so beware. Better to have 5'oclock shadow/or clean shaven and sleaze stache. Even better to have money and a house and car.

I legit can't pull off the gangsta wigger look. People already think i'm a schizo for some reason, I don't need a doo rag and track suit to compliment it

Frankenstein 1931. Colin Clive my dream boy. Goodnights for real now. It's 3:42 am where I am, and my kid will be up in 3 hours. I'm an idiot for staying up this late! Good lucks!

Attached: colinclive.jpg (300x273, 17K)

Be rich. Don't worry about girls. Channel it all into making money while you're still young, and you will be knee deep in puss b4 you know it. Heed my true words! *fades into the gathering darkness, becoming an echo that grows fainter and fainter until there is nothing but silence and the feeling that this is true wisdom and a new resolve grows, that all girls can go to hell as long as you can make lots of money...*

>more than one person at this point has told me I look and act like sheldon from the big bang theory
actually end me

When I was like 12 I put my face into a what celebrity do I look like, got Brad Pitt. I look genuinely nothing like Brad Pitt.

Attached: 9ae76de.png (720x989, 407K)

but snoop dogg has a proven iq of 140+

Atleast you dont look like young guy fieri.