>she had another nightmare about me leaving her
>tell her she doesnt have to worry about me leaving her at all
>i start talking about food
>tell her i got some ramen and eggs today
>tell her to give me a flavor to eat tomorrow
>she picks onions sauce flavor
>back and forth about food for 2 hours
>shes dozing off to sleep
>"what? are you getting tired? i want to talk about food aaaaaaalllllllll niiiiiight"
>"im tired but im too scared to sleep"
>remind her that she has 3 dogs and shes only taken 2 on walks
>tell her to look forward to the dog walk and my ramen review tomorrow
>"oh yeah thats ri-..."
>10 second silence
>asks me what id do if i was there with her
>tell her i just want to cuddle and hold her and watch movies and make dinner together
>she starts crying and says shes so happy she found me
>she apologizes for waking me up and decides to go to bed
now im crying remembering it
i love her so much

Attached: 1564979990088.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

why do you make stuff up? i don't get it

Attached: 142.jpg (462x482, 34K)

probably bullshit but happy for u both if its not

This made me cry a lot, I want this so fucking bad holy shit just kill me bc I can never have this

Attached: 019BD520-D6DD-493F-8AF7-513C31A3B89A.jpg (691x653, 77K)

>always fall for BPD girls cuz this kinda thing has always sounded ideal
>they never feel the same

shes going to ruin your life because she has bpd . those things arent human

Just get a bpd gf

he can't, he's an iToddler

I hope these threads are real op I always look forward to them. Makes me miss my ex.

is it an erelationship? do you guys ever plan to meet?
how long have you been dating?

pretty much this, bpd girls are twice the trouble

If user has no life it could work but that type of thing would be a massive pita if it happened regularly.

Get used to doing this over and over and over and over again because no amount of affirmation can offset their mental illness and eventually when you get tired of their shit or slip they will flip a switch on you and act like youre the worst person that ever existed and watch you kill yourself with a smile on their face because they think you deserve it forfaiming their unfulliable expectations

Dont say I didnt warm you

Attached: D58140ED-9681-4340-A191-E8D7734AA6DE.jpg (1186x791, 76K)

This might actually be the most spot on post I've seen in ages. Literally describes the 2 times I've been stupid enough to date someone with bpd.

He doesn't care, he is already wrapped around her fingers, and he will realise what he has gotten into some day
And he will be crushed, obliterated, absolutely destroyed

The most funny part is that after a couple of years he wil be like you, warning other niggers against those kind of girls
And they won't listen either, and the circle continues

It's a mixed bag. If you know what you're doing, the longer you stay with your bpd grill the better you get at manipulating her into an at ease state. In my case it was a bit precarious because I'm a sad brains depreshunfag who doesn't love anyone I'm not related to, since I formed those bonds before eternal melancholy set in. This is relevant because when I was called at 3am in the morning and accused of not loving her she was, in fact, correct. Of course I'd never admit that, so I'd force her to 'recognize' all of the actions I'd taken to safeguard her needs (sexual, mental, safety, etc.) and acknowledge that I obviously loved her since I was doing all those things and maintaining a conversation yet again at 3am.

I suppose the end game to managing the bpd relationship is to craft a specialized gaslamp for gaslighting away all outlandish or realistic anxieties and accusations she cooks up. Personally, the only reason I broke things off was that I had to move away for a semester during uni for an internship and couldn't maintain things under long distance conditions. We're talking near daily multihour phone calls, I'd be lucky if I only had to deal with 2 hours. Sometimes I think about what could have been but the reality of the situation was that it was a house built on sand.

>gf calls me once a week
>calls me gaybo
>yelled at me tonight
>rarely fucks me
>its always weird roleplay shit when she does
>wants me to call her mommy and scream her name

Attached: 1561904789371.jpg (3024x4032, 1.09M)

Leave your gf user, i will take care of her

can i find someone more loving?

The only good thing that comes with a bpd gf is the crazy sex. She will drain your balls like no other woman ever will.

After that she will destroy your life when you don want to deal with the bs anymore

Pure wisdom. Those women are like spiders, they will catch another fly. By the time theyre done eating another one will be in the web allready

that sounds pretty comfy man. I also just want to just cuddle up to a cute girl and share my life with her.