Be manlet

>be manlet
>completely desire tall girls
>know i will never get a tall gf
Despair fills my void

Attached: 1502580448733.jpg (2048x1478, 602K)

I know that feel
It hurts but I can't stop going deeper

Attached: image.jpg (849x1421, 297K)

Do tall women like shorter men? I have recently been asked for my number by two separate black women both taller than me

You're not making any sense. First you say you want a tall gf. Then you say you don't want one? Make up your mind.

It's very simple
>short guy wants tall girl
>tall girls don't like short guys

Your second point is wrong though. Why are you lying?

How is it a lie? Girls don't want a guy like me

Then become a guy they want. Nobody wants an insecure whiner. You wouldn't do any better with girls if you were tall, you would just find another excuse.

I'm a tall girl and I'm insecure bout it sometimes and yeah I've had crushes on shorter guys, not much shorter

How tall? Also sticc or thicc?

#
6ft, overweight n working on it

Every landwhale on Jow Forums is always "working on it". So, we are not really inclined to believe you. Do you at least have big tits to compensate?

>just beeee taller
>just change what women want bro
Do you have any "advice" that isn't condescending?
The world is a shitty place where dreams don't come true, so what? At least I can accept that.

# yeah no because I'm tall it doesnt look as fat, I dont want to be stick thin just fit

How overweight are you? A little chub isn't bad

You are a lost cause. You intentionally misread everything that tells you the truth. The truth being that if you were taller you would still not get girls. Nobody told you to get taller. You were told to stop being such an insecure whiny faggot. And you angrily refused and said you want to continue to be an insecure whiny nobody.

So I'm supposed to shrug off the world and return fresh faced to get beaten down again? I think I'd rather stay down, no point in being hurt again.
And I never said being short is my problem, I want a tall gf. The problem is that women want men taller than them. My dream is completely unattainable. It's over.
There is no "insecurity" or whiny faggotry, only resignation.

There is only lying. You say you can't get a tall girl because you are short. Which is a lie. You are only coming up with excuses for not trying. And by being an insecure whiner you make sure girls don't want you.
>waaaah I am an insecure whiny faggot fat NEET who can't get girls only because I'm short
>if I were tall I'd be getting so much pussy

You're assuming a lot.
>insecure
Your overuse of this word tells me you don't understand what it means
>whiny
How? You asked how it was unrealistic, and I told you. But apparently the truth is whiny
>fat
I'm not, actually
>neet
I have a job
Why are you so invested in some random loser that can't win and never will? If I can accept the fact that my life won't be how I wanted it to be, why can't you accept that my life will be that way? It's not your life, it's mine. It affects me more and I can still accept the pain when it comes.

what kind of guy do tall girls want?
i am 5'8 myself.

Someone who makes them feel good. Tall girls are often insecure about their height. So they will be happy to be with a guy who treats them like any other person and doesn't care or mention her height or his height.

You are truly beyond hope, you cling onto a lie. Tall guys do date shorter guys. But not whiny faggots like you.

>what kind of guy do tall girls want?
Chad

Where do you think that attitude is coming from then?
Do you think it formed with birth or was it a result of how the enviroment and other people react to him?

I don't mind shorter guys, I find it rather cute even, but I could not go out with somebody who is attracted to me only because of my height.

>wouldn't go out with someone attracted to me that won't change unlike my looks.

Big mistake there lad, take the fetishist he will never leave you.

>Tall guys do date shorter guys

We're talking about tall girls, faggot

>one chance at life
>5.4 manlet

This big girl was interested in me back in the day. Too bad I was a fucking pussy-ass beta who cared too much about what other people thought.

>about 6'2", ~190 lbs
>blonde hair, blue eyes, aryan as fuck
>cute but not hot face, probably like a 6 or 7
>huge tits, ass and thighs
>chubby with a little pouch on her belly

Never made a move because I was a scared little bitch. I should have jumped on it when I had the chance, but hindsight is 20/20. She must have had top-tier genetics for strong and healthy sons.

iktf fellow 5'4 king dwarf
We will get our tall gf one day.

In the 00s I was pursued by two women over 6ft and I'm 5'7". That doesn't happen anymore.

I'm 5'7" and have had two 5'11" gfs in the last 5 years. You probably just got fat.

It's a defeatist attitude that is amplified by posting on Jow Forums. He would have the same problem being 6'3" but would use another excuse. Maybe he would say he is ugly.

You didn't answer my question. If you think it's all r9k's fault you are very deluded.

Cool story bro. No, not fat. I got older and sicker, much sicker. Sicker requiring stomach and intestinal operations sicker, fuckwit. Hope the same happens to you.

Literally everyone in my city is a fucking ass hole. Now I know why there is prison gangs, there is no point whatsoever in dealing with the pain of rejection from people who have their heads 9m up their asses.

What the fuck are dudes bragging about having gfs in the last 5 years doing on r9k? Fuck off back to plebbit, attention whore.

Why don't you return to r/incels or /lgbt/ or wherever you came from.

Homosexuality should never have been removed from the DSM. No other sexual 'disorders' were removed, so why the fuck should they have been? Lgbt? Absolute brainlet.

Attached: Driblet.png (403x448, 53K)

Because you're trying to do gay psyops.

Muscle Oni Waifu

You live in Oakland?

But being just the object of a fetish doesn't lead to a healthy relationship.

Take your autism meds

Attached: 1565699239575.png (285x355, 164K)

tfw no elizabeth debicki gf
hours and hours of cuddling in her long arms

No, we most definitely won't, but thanks.
"King Dwarf", I like that.

Tall girls to us shorties are like clouds in the sky, as long as they're up high and out of reach, they're all cute and soft looking, but the moment that they come down to the ground, they become evil looking and are most likely about to cause lots of destruction.
The best we can do is wear our dead-end genes proudly and admire the clouds from afar.

Bro im 161 cm and my gf is 186-88, if you can be a demichad and not care about the height thing you'll be fine

This whole thread is lanklet virgins larping.