I have no reason to wake up at al anymorel. it is over for me robots...

i have no reason to wake up at al anymorel. it is over for me robots. you dont know what true suffering is like until you realize that you have absolutely no goal in your life.

Attached: 503.jpg (480x358, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEwSfbE9IXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just find a findomme to serve.

This is me rn. Not depressed nor alive

I've never had a goal in life. I find it weird how people can have goals. Like this shit feels so unreal to me I dont feel like this is real maybe I'm just crazy but I have no reason to be here so why am I here just to suffer? I mean people love me for some reason and I dont understand it. I do nothing but drink and pass out most of the time.

Attached: 1551141832188.jpg (768x1024, 128K)

Tfw find findomme hot but too poor to afford it.

If you really care about her, you'll figure out a way to make the money.

Try to make a plan instead user. Don't focus so much on needing something to 'drive' your ambitions. Instead, direct your energies toward putting yourself in the best position possible, the most straightforward approach is the financial angle. Remember that the best plans are a step by step process and recognize that you just might find something worth living for as you climb the ladder, and if you don't you'll at least have a few extra shekels to rub together.

>me
>working
>socializing
>ever again

if only you knew HOW bad things really are for me

if you fall deep enough into the abyss, then there is no ladder for you long enough to reach you aynmore

Attached: IMG-20160610-WA0001.jpg (456x320, 31K)

While life in general may be a competition, there is no such contest for being the most depressed faggot. No one cares about your feels irl and whether you want to admit it or not, you are the person in the best position to reduce the agony you feel on a daily basis.

If bettering your life from a financial perspective is not immediately possible then try to better your diet. Only drink water and browse vegan/cross-fitter forums for cheap healthy food you find acceptable. Obviously your goal is not to go full soiboy but i highly doubt you could afford the carnivore diet.

The point I'm trying to make here is that you need to stop staring into the abyss and start looking up at the sun, things won't get any better until you do.

Attached: 1543868029015.png (951x571, 188K)

thats cute. Come back when you realize that even if you had goals or ambition, or wants in life, none of it matters and your achievements are nothing, because once you die you and everything before or after you will be forgoten and once you're dead there will be less than nothing for you. there wont be blackness or anything. Have a good day with that thought.

Attached: fzf5dxgjp6cy.jpg (600x626, 46K)

fucking normalfags, you really do say nothing
just shut up you animal

>ugly
>the unfixable kind of ugly
>poor
>no goal in life
>no friends or any relationship at all (dont even want any i just want to be alone)
>see sunlight once or twice a day
>sleep for 13 hours a day at least
>depression(not meme shit but actual depression)
>havent left my house in 9 months and most likely wont for another few months until im forced to for financial reasons
>noting i look forward to
>no motivation/energy to EVER get out of anything from here on

its over for me, there are over 7 billion people on this planet, some people are just not meant for this society, it makes complete sense if you look at this that way

i will just continue rotting away at home in my dark room playing video games that arent even fun for me anymore and occasionally consuming some media that i dont even enjoy anymore as well

Attached: IMG-20160724-WA0003.jpg (1102x967, 62K)

Just become rich lol

this is the shit that unironically keeps me up at night
life just fucking sucks and then you die, wew

user, i know exactly what you mean, ive been thinking about this for half of my life now

Attached: CQr3q1RUEAAPanj.jpg (238x250, 8K)

>black nigger rap bad
but the message is here : youtu.be/HEwSfbE9IXc

>I want to sit here and bitch rather than contemplate solutions
Faggots like you should just join the globo homo commies if you'd rather trade stories about how the wicked normans have ruined your lives.

Can't argue with this since it's a classic black pill but you should still at least attempt to reduce mental anguish.

>some people are just not meant for this society, it makes complete sense if you look at this that way
Fair point. For all I know you are beyond hopeless and in actuality and net drain on society. Yet in reality neither of us have a definitive answer regarding your value as a human, clearly you're not retarded and have access to the internet so that gives you a leg up a on a solid 2 billion or so plebs of those 7 billion you mentioned. There are no guarantees in this life but i would recommend that you at the very least half ass an attempt to do the basics of getting your shit together.

You can overcome everything else if you have goals, motivation and a positive outlook on life. If you don't you're beyond fucked. You can't just obtain positivity. It has to be in you. If you don't have it everyone will dismiss you and ignore you. You're basically left out to rot.

Attached: 156672722253.jpg (243x208, 6K)

excellent thread
However, I'm enough of a pragmatist that if some doctor told me there was some kind of drug or treatment to change your brain so that you unironically spend your free time on projects until they're finished... I would probably do it.
Just because I never really felt that anything is important enough to absolutely stick with it, that doesn't mean it's not a good idea to do it. I'm glad that certain books, movies and games exist because I'm having a blast consuming them. Still, whenever I start doing something my brain goes "why would I do this?" and then I let it go. Contrast this with thousands of people who work for weeks and months to publish the most mediocre generic bullshit, even they must know that their ideas suck. How could they not see it? But they still do it.

Back when I lived at home my mom hated this aspect of me. Sometimes I would check the fridge, then close it without taking anything. She'd say "what is it? what are you looking for?" and I'd explain that IF we had a snickers I would have eaten it. then she'd get angry and tell me the store is five minutes from here why don't you go buy it if you want it? Again, I calmly explain to her that I don't need a snickers right now, there is no reason to actually go to the store and spend money on candy; however I WOULD have eaten it IF we had some.

So if there was some kind of magic pill that can make your brain go "This idea is great, I love it, I must spend all my free time writing/programming/creating assets" I would eat it.
Hope someone can relate.

Attached: 1566026702143.png (745x726, 478K)

I found out that i am ENTJ personality type, and one of the traits is to rapidly come up with ideas and discard them if a better one comes along or i see too many faults with it. So i get these quick bursts of motivation and excitement every once in a while, but that quickly fades. And i've learned to accept, that i will just hop from idea to idea and never really finish anything. I think thats fine. And you are ok the way you are. I feel like i can relate to your text there, if thats what you were looking for :)

same but im afraid of taking pills and shit,
i always have the thought that its just the pills making me function this way, this isnt the real me, etc.
i really dont like the thought of being controlled by medication and such, for no real reason other than im just retarded like that

jup also this. I've had a coworker that used lots of anti depressants, and they made him kinda friendly at least. But then the withdrawl was really bad, because he started to take more than he was perscribed, because he says they started having less effect. So i try to stay away from all that, since going back to myself would be terrible.

some fags aint meant to live but that truly isnt most of us

I can certainly relate to this. I don't have the motivation or energy to really pursue things of my own accord, and I don't have any ambition either. This leads me to only being able to do things that don't require a lot of energy, like playing games, although even that has become too tiring to actually work up the effort to play them. So I only end up doing things that are within arm's reach, so to speak, like the Snickers example you mentioned. Everything is just so tiring and sometimes when I'm lying in bed basically immobile I tell myself to do something, even though I have no real goals or desires. But I just won't move. I lie there for periods up to an hour before I just do something. But I've begun to accept that there is more than just one type of human behaviour, and it's pointless to apply my behaviour to other goals. I am who I am, I guess.

I have no reason either. I wake up, have severe anxiety and thoughts 24/7, try very hard to go to sleep, have a bad sleep, wake up frustrated, and then do it all again. I have no future and the only option is death. But I'm too pussy to even do that. I'm either going to have my hand forced, or I'll get sick and die that way. But I do hope to not be breathing by 2021.

Attached: 1543906860926.jpg (393x423, 15K)

everything will be good for us when we inevitably die someday, i just feel it, i dont know if we will get reborn or even end up in this universe again but i feel that we will be at peace in some sort of way that we cant even understand right now

Attached: pepe and wojak.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

I agree. Death just seems like a trip to paradise. Where all the pain and uselessness here is gone. It's all I have.

Attached: 1555922598707.jpg (481x586, 102K)