Is this it? Are we going to start seeing the vaper armageddon?

Is this it? Are we going to start seeing the vaper armageddon?

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-023931_Chrome.jpg (1080x2032, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/28/4/472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not the first death linked to vaping.

People have died from having vaporizers blow up in their faces.

Why vape if you're not addicted to cigs/dip in the first place?

Looks like big tobacco is getting desperate by literally making up news articles to scare people from vaping.
Source:your ass

its just vapor bro!!

Because vaping is so cool user! Have you seen the flavors they have? Double mango, cherry berry, and watermelon! They're so much tastier than that yucky tobacco and all my friends in homeroom let me try their new flavors.

Nicotine is a stimulant like caffeine and it aids with productivity but unlike caffeine it also has a soothing effect. It's also an appetite suppressant so it helps a great deal with weight loss.

These flavours are for gays, women and kids. Also tobacco is tasty asf.

Ok but does it age me? Smokingcages you and idk if thats nicotine or not

Cope harder you lonely incel.
I'm going to beat your faggot face in just because i can.
Vaping is dangerous.

Based and redpilled. Vaping is not healthy and should ONLY be used as a tool to quit smoking.

Kek, no shit user. Vaping was useful 5+ years ago when it was under the radar as an effective way to skirt legality and smoke inside. But now that they've pushed everyone outside again you might as well light up.

Yeah everyone should just stop vaping which is quitel literally harmless and go back to the healthier alternative, cigarettes.
Kys dumb faggot .

gay and doctorpilled

It's unbelievably addictive and very soon you begin to need it just to stave off your withdrawal.
Nicotine gum, lozenges and patches are much better methods of delivery if you're looking for something to aid in productivity.
For 99% of people inhalation will either lead to eventual addiction, or require so much effort to stay consistent with your dosing that it won't be worth it. Not to mention how imprecise said "dosing" is.

It's kewl.

>People have died from having vaporizers blow up in their faces.
Excuse me, what?

Attached: 1556808316755.png (120x120, 9K)

>Excuse me, what?

>Source:your ass

Not hard to use google.

Attached: file.png (840x278, 23K)

It isn't even an isolated incident. This kid got his jaw pulverized from a vape explosion.

Attached: 190618170429-01-e-cig-explosion-teen-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 64K)

it's the lithium battery, has nothing to do with "vaping"
same thing happens with phones and really anything with one

Lots of people go to the hospital because of vape explosions/fires. People should go back to smoking pipes.

tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/28/4/472

Attached: g8LpsGR_d.jpg (640x853, 56K)

Shhh let the retards keep vaping in ignorance. We're trying to purge them and you're ruining it.

t. low IQ FAS baby

>has nothing to do with "vaping"
Is there any other reason to put a lithium battery powered device in your mouth other than vaping?

vapefags on suicide watch

Attached: avatars-000230105681-8hefk0-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Ok, that's quite scary.

Attached: 1541636014088.jpg (540x611, 60K)

Both vaping and smoking destroy the aveoli within your lungs causing irreversible damage. Until we can transfer the gene which enables genetic repair during puberty for the lungs smoking and vaping is damaging. What you do with your life is your prerogative, just know neither are truly safe.

Please provide citations

>Is there any other reason to put a lithium battery powered device in your mouth other than vaping?
electric toothbrush, cellphone, electric lighter

I wonder if a dildo ever exploded in some thot's hole?

Was it popcorn lung?

Attached: 1538686420759.jpg (600x848, 121K)

Are you safe with Juuls/Smok Nords?

lmao I remember trying out a vape once when it was just a new thing and a week later seeing in the news a vape exploded in someone's face and now he's blind permanently.

How often are you supposed to clean your tank?

It's mostly from people buying cheaply made shit and not treating batteries in right way.

reminder that vaping looks faggy as hell and saying it's less dangerous than cigarettes makes you sound like a pussy

It's something to do when your outside

Basically this. Nicotine is a fun drug so if there's a method of delivery that people hear is safe, people are gonna try it
The problem with nicotine is that the duration is so short and once you get addicted it stops affecting you, so it's a big waste of time

Maybe from battery explosions, but juul is the one always in the news recently for shit like collapsed lungs and strokes

It doesn't look faggy. It looks cyberpunk.

>most heavily-advertised/memed vape is the one that keeps collapsing lungs and making people stroke out
>the one that every edgy 12-year-old has stashed in her backpack is the one that keeps killing people
>series of anti-vaping ads with the slogan "flavors hook kids" is basically just a bunch of angry teens and schoolchildren hitting their juuls followed by "DO NOT DO THIS COOL AND REBELLIOUS THING THAT KIDS YOUR AGE ENJOY"
>ad for vaping in the same TV ad cycle

Attached: 1565732813810.gif (380x253, 495K)