Strippers make $195 an hour

>Strippers make $195 an hour
Wow. Women truly live life on easy mode

Attached: 1FF095FF-09A4-4A42-996C-C7E9C931E6F8.jpg (1092x1037, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Trifw7pUhc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this random number I pulled out of my ass is totally a fact

From this video retard youtu.be/Trifw7pUhc8

Attached: 1910A48C-8137-4F6A-8824-2E9905B807CA.jpg (750x750, 91K)

ATTRACTIVE women*

Attractive people generally are privileged.

*attractive women* truly live life on easy mode.

That's like saying all streamer girls earn over 100k a month. While only the rare top earners do.

Strippers make more than minimum wage workers I can tell you that

Yeah but its at the expense of their dignity.

Very few make $195 an hour I can tell you that

You know what I meant retard. Strippers can afford living expenses and buy a nice car. Minimum wage workers can barely even afford a one bedroom apartment.

Even if they only make 40 an hour, or even 20 an hour on average that is insane. Obviously they will make a lot more on weekends then they will on weekdays but to average 20-40 an hour... just to spin around on a pole and shake their ass?

>Minimum wage workers
Literally who gives a fuck about those niggers

They don't work 40 hours a week, not even close. So do the math.

Most of the American population are minimum wage workers.
Their labor is certainly worth more than women who dance on poles. Fucking emergency workers earn $12 an hour

Bullshit. I have a coworker and his very unattractive (I am talking really overweight and ugly face) female friend has a "part time job" by selling her dirty socks and panties on the internet as well as just simple pics of her dirty feet.
Not to mention that women also have much more friendlier work environment. Every time I had a job somewhere the females were always treated with attention and care by both males and other females. Us ugly robot type guys are treated like pieces of shit by everyone.

Yes, women (both ugly and attractive) have their lifes on easy mode.

source? that seems ridiculously low, although aus dollars are a bit fucked compared to yours. Thats still only like $17AUD, which is only 2 more than minimum wage

That's because stripping is still a competitive job. People go to the place with the hottest girls. Meanwhile the wage for burger flipping gets pushed down because of illegal mass immigration.

>Women make money when they flash a little boob.
>My pants rip in high school and everyone laughs as my doodle flaps sadly in the breeze.
Feels awful.

New hirees working at McDonald's earn more than minimum wage retard

>Strippers can afford living expenses and buy a nice car. Minimum wage workers can barely even afford a one bedroom apartment.
You're overestimating how much either of them are able to afford on average (side note: where I live, even $40k isn't enough for a one-bedroom), but in either case the solution isn't to get mad at strippers for living on easy mode: it's to get mad at business owners for being able to get away with taking most of the value their employees create for themselves, as well as the politicians who repress labor rights in order to help them get away with it.

>buy counterfeit bills off the dark net
>throw them at them while wearing gloves so you don't get fingerprints on them
>they try to buy stuff, get arrested

>t. dignified fast food wagecuck

Its literally above whoring yourself out. Imagine having to give asshole customers a lap dance instead of a burger.

This is capitalism, son. Dignity lies with dollars made. I honestly would rather kill myself than serve burgers for minimum wage. I can't think of a lower position.