Want to have sex with a girl

>want to have sex with a girl
>remember that I can't retract my foreskin
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEASE

Attached: index.png (300x168, 6K)

I can retract your foreskin for you

Just don't retract your foreskin? It will most likely retract itself eventually

But I'm 2 fucking decades old. If it hasn't done it by itself at this point, is there even a chance anymore?

Take a bunch of pain pills and stretch your foreskin out by force.

Get a jew to slice it off

mild phymoisis here

should I just pull it back and fap for an hour a day?

Nonono you have to put work into it
The first time I used an onahole (fleshlight) my foreskin retracted itself after a while due to friction of each stroke. It hurt a bit at first but it quickly went away.
I imagine the same thing would happen with an actual vagina

Buy an ointment called 'aquaphor' and rub it as far as you can under your foreskin every day. It's pretty much the holy grail of skin treatment solutions and should help considerably. Desu I'm really surprised you haven't pulled it back yet, how much smegma is glued to your dickhead? How have you not already accidentally pulled it back as a result of jacking off?

Go to the doctor and tell him about it
Probably just give you some cream to put on for a while and you'll be sorted.

what is even the point of the foreskin? literally some excess skin with residue piss and cum that can get stuck to your dick like OP
Thank god I was circumcised

Attached: 9587656042905042.jpg (399x322, 25K)

I've never actually jacked off in my entire life. I've wanted to so many times, but I was so afraid of the pain due to the foreskin.

in the same boat as you m8. im 25 and i still cant pull my foreskin back. in a way i dont really care because i know ill never have sex

think of all the smegma that gathered there during your life
if you pull it back now you will unleash a literal lovecraftian horror upon the world

Attached: HPL-Smiling!.jpg (250x296, 18K)

Did you cum inside your foreskin during all your life?
You should really start retracting it. Use some soap or saliva.

Attached: 1560036991502.jpg (500x382, 24K)

its way too fucking tight, i dont even think its possible to retract mine

I thought the same thing when mine was stuck.
Do not try to retract it in one day. Do it slowly and progressively every day.

did you retract while you had an erection? or is it better to retract while flaccid?

Flaccid.
It hurts when you're erect.

Stretch it over a period of time and it gets progressively better. Start where you can and go from there.

when I was a teen I had this, I didn't even knw what it was, then one day I was like, ah fuck it ill pull it back, and It hurt a little but the paint passed, now its fine

is it even worth all the trouble if im not gonna have sex anyway?

You'll see what your glans looks like.

Attached: dlr7dr-8737c67e-9400-4e00-b6ad-fe360a9a1032.jpg (540x490, 116K)