Bros, I am supposed to be having sex with some slut I met online, but I am terrified of being accused of regret rape

Bros, I am supposed to be having sex with some slut I met online, but I am terrified of being accused of regret rape.

What are foolproof ways of preventing roasties from crying rape?

Should I film her giving her consent beforehand? Should I film the whole thing?

Attached: 667B826D-7290-46D4-B23B-45FEAEBAB84B.jpg (657x527, 68K)

>foolproof ways to not get accused of rape
Resist thots user
Take the volcel pill

>Should I film the whole thing?
this
hide a cam and secretly film everything
then threaten to publish it if she gets strange ideas

Secretly recording sex would massively backfire on you in court, lol.

record but not publish it dumb fuck

You have the conversations of your online interactions logged right? They will show she wants sex.

She... Is of legal age right? You're not getting hansen'd?

filming doesn't always work there have been cases where men have gone to jail for even after filming
my advice is don't have sex with her because she can withdrawal consent at any time after and if she does . i hope you enjoy BBC in the ass

I'm not talking about publishing it, if you think going to court and using non consensually taped sex as a defence is intelligent then go ahead retard

it's not for court it's to blackmail her

Audio recording works. I had a sharper image spy cam in my room for the longest time.

Based voluntary virgin

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-12-07_at_11.35.21_AM.jpg (800x450, 30K)

i think most people slip up in court by trying to be good. most roasties only come with rape accusations month after it happened and its the guy who gives an ambiguous "well yeah we had sex and i was a bit forceful but we were enjoying it". if youre called to court outright say she vocally consented

>girl on internet
Don't.

itll work, since he can prove he didnt rape her when it shows her happily gobbling a cock. no one will even care if the tape is consentual by then

>but I am terrified of being accused of regret rape.
>What are foolproof ways of preventing roasties from crying rape?

Be good at sex.
"Rape" means the girl will be terribly embarrassed if her friends find out she slept with you. If you're good-looking and you get her legs shaking, you'll be fine.

>What are foolproof ways of preventing roasties from crying rape?
Don't engage in rough sex(hitting, choking, etc.)
>Should I film her giving her consent beforehand?
Won't hold out in court cause consent ce be removed after the filming.
>Should I film the whole thing?
Sure if she wants to, if you do it secretly and she finds out, that's another can of worms.

Attached: 1552640320912.png (261x359, 8K)

You don't have to provide the video as evidence. Just the audio. Say that's all you have.

There are no foolproof ways. It's you and her, alone, nobody can vouch for you if she decides to cry rape.
The sad reality is there's nothing you can do except hope she's trustworthy, or not engage at all.

It doesn't work that way. Just screaming rape the next day isn't enough to get a conviction.

It might damage his reputation though.

Attached: TBWTF.jpg (550x370, 12K)

It is, in every western country.

How about make her sign a sex agreement contract? And if she accuses you, say this is why you made her sign the contract, because she is crazy.

>It is, in every western country.
Yeah, that's how come Justice Kavanaugh went to jail instead of getting to sit on the Supreme Court.