You will never live in Finland, comfiest country in the world

>you will never live in Finland, comfiest country in the world

Attached: ehhh.jpg (1028x685, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nM-q3QyR1-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>you will never
Why not? Move there if you want it so badly. Gonna have to put some work in tho because the language is fucking otherworldly

New Zealand and Switzerland tops it.
>You will never
What a defeatist attitude lel..

But i already live there ;-;

Attached: cefd0804.jpg (900x1200, 119K)

Yes, but moving abroad would require being somewhat functioning person, and it's not a given here

but I will try brobots

at least I live in EU so it will take less paperwork and shit

Where do I go to meet these cats?

Not going to be comfy for much longer.

Attached: Capture.png (1402x458, 95K)

Do you promise to not be a neet thou?

Attached: IMG_20190825_142418.png (1080x1307, 1.99M)

Go literally 50km from helsinki and you will have a hard time finding even slightly tanned individuals.

>tfw you will never talk anime with a finnish weeb

Attached: fin.png (299x472, 104K)

The majority being other Europeans you stupid Jow Forums incel.

I did and moved away and don't regret it.

I do user

still I'm not sure if I will really move there, Finnish language is really complicated and has nothing in common with ones I speak, it would take years for me to learn and it's not used anywhere outside Finland

But surely I will visit at least once!

Attached: 1566067743444.jpg (680x378, 59K)

>Living in the cities
>In FUCKING FINLAND
Retard

Whydo you want to move to finland user

Attached: d118c37e.jpg (500x484, 34K)

>comfy nature and landscapes
>cool weather, I hate when it's hot
>low population density
>people are more on the robot than normie side
>high living standards
>metal bands
>Moomins
>memes

I live there and it is a hellhole. It's not like wild west. Meaning that there would be wide spread murder, prostitution drugs and that. It's the opposite. It's cold, dark and environment will slowly kill you. There is nothing and bureaucracy is planned to fail while it steals from those that need it and sends it to Swedish loan firms. +people are sociopaths

At least the girls are easy

Finland may seem comfy now, but it has no future. The government will make sure of that. I expect we'll be annexed by Russia before the century's end.

>implying EU will give up any of its territory

It's not that great, its pretty much like living in any other Nordic country.

In 1939 Finland had only 2.2% the population of Russia and inflicted massive casualties on the USSR to the point that USSR, who wanted to annex all of Finland, had to settle for taking Finnish Karelia.
Today Finland has 3.8% the population of Russia. Russia attempting Winter War 2 would probably end in Finland stretching to the Urals.

youtube.com/watch?v=nM-q3QyR1-I

The EU won't last.

That was then, this is now.

Why do you think the EU won't last? Once UK leaves it will be a good time for EU to regroup and become stronger without Burgerland Lite to hinder progress.

Yeah, the economic situation is much more in Finland's favour these days, in the Winter War Russia had a 30x bigger economy than Finland, now it's only 6x bigger.

Not to mention that despite not being militarily aligned, EU would not look favorably on one of its territories being annexed.

>anons think they're addressing an real finn and not a swede/ruskie

Attached: 1556792606232.jpg (339x351, 40K)

Either the EU breaks apart due to internal conflict or the islamization of Europe ends the EU.

Why is it that every time I post anything on Jow Forums I am always accused of being someone other than I actually am? Every fucking time, regardless of the topic. What the fuck is wrong with you people?