What will you do when civilisation inevitably collapses?

What will you do when civilisation inevitably collapses?

>Historically human population barely grew despite peasants all fucking and having dozens of kids because most these kids would die from easily treatable illnesses before they bred
>Or these kids would die routinely during famines or epidemics
>Human population always fluctuated between 100-200 million before the industrial revolution
>It's only because of oil that we can feed these extra 7 billion mouths and growing
>Water access was the real reason behind the Syrian civil war and that's barely a foretaste of what's going to happen between India and Pakistan to keep their populations hydrated, and all across Africa
>Oil reserves will last four decades at most by the most liberal estimates

>All government structures and anything enforcing personal and property security will collapse eventually
>At the earliest, 2025, at the latest, 2080 (if we're really lucky)

So what will you do? Join a gang? Protect your loved ones? Hunt down old people who antagonised you? kill yourself? What will you do.

Attached: Limits to Growth Forecast.png (705x654, 136K)

Idk what you're talking about here but that's a retarded chart

I would probably be more worried about global warming user... Then if it's the case as many on Jow Forums believe. Case where hitler is right upside is downsides. Illuminati will probably take care of this problem once they emerge from under Hollywood and Thanos kill half of population and subdue what's left to serve their reptilian masters.

will we run out of chicken nuggies?

We can feed our current population thanks to the Haber-Bosch Process, not oil. And the Syrian "Civil" War was an attempted takeover by Israel and the 'kwa, not an actual civil war. Get your shit straight, retard boomer.

Oil is the infrastructure we've built upon, alternatives are already available, even the stuff you'd read in science fiction.
Once oil runs out the infrastructure will simply be switched to that infrastructure, the only reason we haven't yet, is because there has to be researched a way to make these types of energy scarce, to keep the wagie life going and the oil companies to not die overnight.

>this chart I pulled out of my ass is totally true guise

>What will you do when civilisation inevitably collapses?

Probably die. Guys like me don't last five minutes in the End of Days.

It is, it was based on a computer algorithm that put in many variables to forecast things based on preexisting trends. It doesn't account for the fact that human efficiency increases as we innovate ways for one person to manage more exchange of energy but the fact remains that we are due for a malthusian catastrophe that hasn't been seen since the bronze age collapse if not the extinction of the neanderthals

I talked about global warming. Most people are retarded to concern themselves with sea levels when lack of water supply is a much greater issue, as i said

alternate energy sources only work on a microcosmic level, what by and large sustains every country is oil and when this stops we're fucked nigger. the unrest that initially caused the syrian civil war was due to a recession incurred by water access. obviously israel and the american empire tried to get involved in this but every casus belli needs to play on popular resentment.
>retard boomer
>If i was a boomer i wouldnt care about this because id be dead long before it
>implying boomers arent just like you and think 'epic alternative energy will save the day'
fuck you nigger

Through scientific and technological advancement the planet can support many times the current population at no cost to comfort.

And you still haven't posted a source for it

Mh, hm. Yeah it's quite bad. Guess it wouldn't hurt to start sharing tips.

So anons. What part of my clothing should I add studs first? I was considering crotch.
Also I got volkswagen. It probably will be easy to add few spikes and ram to it. Its engine is kinda eh...

Attached: postapocalypse.jpg (672x378, 38K)

True. We don't have nearly enough time to reach those advancements though, and I don't know if humanity will bounce back after the collapse. The more we rely on technology, the more it will hurt when we can no longer use it. Like leaning too much into a crutch before it gets kicked out from under you. Do you really think we'll have enough resources available to reignite industry and mend our absolutely fucking broken planet?
I think we invested into the wrong tech tree.

Attached: 1562559859894.png (645x773, 94K)

This, people who think civilization will go away anytime soon are just not aware of our options in the near future and with the advancement of automation and AI humanity will spread into space aswell.

>What will you do when civilisation inevitably collapses?
Celebrate, but sadly i don't think it will collapse.

Attached: X7WyuIx.jpg (1073x1080, 84K)

Try to protect my family
If they die i will be free to walk around the earth helping people and surviving

whatever i want.
i want bones and i want to cry and i can have neither but i do what i want, and will end up with both...

Way ahead of you. I eat unhealthy and smoke. 2080 earth can explode for all I care.

hunt minorities why?

You do realize that Paul Ehrlich is a fucking idiot child who has always been wrong in every prediction he's made, ever, and has been routinely humiliated by his intellectual opponents, for decades?

This nonsense was embarrassingly wrong in the 1970's and it's even more embarrassing now. One significant problem with it is that ultimately there is no such thing as a "resource". What's the unit of measurement for your "resources" line? What items go into it?

>collapse any second now

when will Jow Forumstards learn

>at the latest, 2080 (if we're really lucky)
Shouldn't that be at the earliest 2025 if we're really lucky?

Fuck the world

>didn't read the citation or check the source

There's no source ITT dumb nigger

You don't seem to understand how badly we are damaging the ecosystem.

It's not that hard, user. Apply yourself.

Attached: google-logo-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 41K)

I want humanity to survive and explore the cosmos but I also want to see chaos break out, is it possible for this to happen?

If it's not hard then post the source.