Do men actively suppress their violent tendencies? Judging from how a lot of them act anonymously...

Do men actively suppress their violent tendencies? Judging from how a lot of them act anonymously, that seems to be the case.

Attached: 20190304_205807.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

Just because the loudest robots on here say stupid shit doesn't mean men all have violent tendencies.
I have to suppress my loving tendencies, because I fall in love and want to hold and cuddle and do nice things for every woman I see. It's quite tiresome. I dont want to hurt anyone, even when they've hurt me.

I don't think you should take anything on this website seriously

No? Do you think we're all surpressed savages or something?

Attached: 1563027743672.png (671x1047, 343K)

It's not a man thing it's a human thing

After seeing the reaction to Bianca's murder. Kind of.

yeah sometimes it boils over and i punch drywall or bash the side of my head.

The people who most would react to something like that are obviously prone to reacting. Do you think that the nice men are going to post in threads like that, or even want to see someone with their neck cut?
She was a cheating person who hurt someone who was mentally unstable. Literally cuckolded a crazy person with anger issues.
Maybe you should be scared to make someone feel pain like that, but the point is that not all men are like that. Maybe you shouldn't ever cheat, because it's a painful, powerful emotion.

If I may, what are you basing your judgement that men have violent tendencies?

yes. I speak for myself though. but anytime I'm out at night and walking behind a girl I'm just thinking about rapping and killing. obviously I don't. I suppress those thoughts. I wonder if I was born a woman I wouldn't have these thoughts?

i have to actively suppress my desire to do stupid shit all the time. whenever im walking over a bridge i have to suppress the desire to randomly jump off and scream "NIIIGGEERR"

whenever i walk by people i have to suppress my desire to spit in their faces, pull my dick out, and start pissing on them while telling them the holocaust was a lie

whenever i walk by cyclists i have to suppress the urge to push them over and go "huh? huh? whats going on bro? huh? you okay bro? huh?"

whenever im at the checkout buying groceries i have to suppress my desire to constantly interrupt the person asking me questions like "how many bags would you like sir" and just saying "huh?" while raising my eyebrows

i literally have to suppress my desire to kick babies in the face and tell their weeping parents that hitler met with aliens in ww2 while they are trying to catch me

I don't have any violent tendencies, sweetie. I'm an INFP.

wrong, INFPs just persuade others to do the violence for them

Attached: oppaa6i443b31.png (563x1000, 684K)

I have no desire to inflict violence upon anyone. The world is already filled with plenty of sorrow and suffering. Why should I wish to add to it?

INxPs are too pure for this world.

>whenever i walk by cyclists i have to suppress the urge to push them over and go "huh? huh? whats going on bro? huh? you okay bro? huh?"
>whenever im at the checkout buying groceries i have to suppress my desire to constantly interrupt the person asking me questions like "how many bags would you like sir" and just saying "huh?" while raising my eyebrows
wtf I have compulsions to do these things too. oddly specific
INTP here, so I suppose that's not true
how do you fight the constant urge to kill yourself as an INFP?
the vast majority of violent crimes are committed by men retards - that's not to suggest that most men are violent but instead that the violent population is largely comprised of men. so in this precise sense, is kind of wrong.
also, in OPs case, they're probably just referring to the way people talk about shit on here. what OP doesn't realize is that people on here aren't representative of the broader population of normies. I'm not sure how normies think though, so I couldn't really say if they are or aren't inherently violent

I think that's called OCD.

yes
this fag is not a man

You mean you made half the species earn its place with murder for over a hundred thousand years and then expect those instincts to go away in a few centuries?

Learning to suppress our violent tendencies was what allowed us to create civilisation.

this is amazingly accurate to how i feel when i walk around outside

Not all men. I definitely do that, but there are definitely men who are nonviolent by nature. It always blows my mind whenever I meet a guy like this, who has never been in a fight or genuinely despises violence.

>Do men actively suppress their violent tendencies?
I personally do, yes. This post is not any kind of joke I get extremely violent impulses all the time. I'll say this though, I don't actually feel these impulses in public usually, it's more like when I'm alone brooding about what happened later.

I have little man syndrome, I'll admit it. I am a very angry, very violent, very small guy.