I-I'm feeling lewd Jow Forums

>I-I'm feeling lewd Jow Forums
Take responsibility!

Attached: shena_feeling_lewd.png (608x616, 946K)

Don't worry, it will pass soon. Otherwise I can leave you alone for a while so you can do your 'business.'

Attached: 67E0F33E-B388-4D40-B5F3-D31D3D86ABE8.png (250x141, 57K)

Shut the fuck up you disgusting whore

ok post your bussy and ill see what i can do

Wanna add me on discord if you're a qt trap

just go on /gif/ thats what i do!

Go on /lgbt/, no gays allowed here

Go jerk off then. Being horny doesn't take a complex fix.

Attached: ac24aa37933367ec5d5ddf561b317a3986f44abd.jpg (1525x1240, 552K)

I-I prefer if we kept it here. I prefer that to discord

Attached: shena_blushing.png (509x488, 582K)

Well what does a qt like you want? Would you like instructions? Maybe a challenge?

Attached: hideri_blends2.gif (400x479, 918K)

would you like me to lewd you further?

Y-yes please! I-I'm in heat right now and my body feels so greedy with lust!

Attached: shena_lewd_2.png (410x479, 460K)

would you like it if I tied you to your bed an started teasing your butthole with my cock?

Y-yes! J-just thinking about cocks teasing my back-pussy is already making me ache with lust! D-do you need me to lube up your cock with my mouth before you use me?

Attached: shena_lewd_3.png (506x531, 590K)

Dumb lewd user
Get back under my desk, it's not gonna suck itself

Get a grip user, stop letting lust drive you and pull your strings, it's disgraceful.

Attached: Megastare.png (953x304, 175K)

that's a good idea.I'm sure you won't mind it if I facefucked you to get that cock properly wet right?

Yes please! Mess me up with dick! Just the image of sucking two user's cocks is making my mouth-pussy drool with lust! Just imagining the pheremones from that stinky pre-cum going to my brain and putting me in heat! I-I need a cock to suck just so I can hit my oral erogenous zones!

Attached: shena_thinking_about_cocks.png (643x674, 854K)

Cocks are a dangerous thing user. You think you can win, but eventually cocklust takes over and you find yourself helpless. Sometimes you gotta sink deeper and let instinct drive you

Attached: cock-i-couldnt-win-against-cock-lose-in-the-end-14787664 (2).jpg (495x771, 103K)

That's merely your lust trying to justify itself. Resist it, that discipline and consciousness that opposes instinct is what differs us from wild animals.

Attached: 1423177100811.jpg (724x720, 39K)

H-Hello cutie I-I'd fuck you with my 9 inch cock.

Attached: 1559462950575.gif (350x464, 301K)

good girl. get that cock nice and wet for your butthole. imagine my wet cock teasing it.

I can't take it anymore! Use my ass-pussy as your personal onahole! Fuck me until I'm a gaping mess! Make me anal orgasm until sunrise!
A-amazing! So many thick and sweaty cocks! Please choose whichever hole you want! Please hurry if I'm teased anymore I'll go stupid!

Attached: mind_finally_broken.png (605x675, 962K)

you need to show some love for my balls before I use your butthole.

oh god now im hard

Don't worry, user. Originally.

Attached: me_irl.jpg (500x361, 22K)

go dig a hole, cut your throat and fall into the goddamn hole fucking faggot

based optimist

So greedy user! Your musk has filled my brain and now I can't go back! I can become addicted to playing with your cock!

Attached: lost_to_cocks.png (620x457, 620K)

Pls add me on discord im so horny

give them a good lick and I promise I'll fuck your butt soon after. be a good girl.

Like I mentioned I prefer not to use discord and keep our tryst a secret. But what you can do is stroke yourself gently for me, but you aren't allowed to cum until I tell you to

Attached: sug_lewd.png (608x454, 571K)

hot
im joining

Im leaking precum already i doubt i can go for any longer

I'm in, I don't know how long I can keep myself from cumming everywhere though at this rate

Go slower if you have to, tease only the glans of your cock with your fingers. Use the precum as lube and do NOT cum until I tell you. You should be stupid by the time you cum, I want your balls to be completely full before you release all over my face

Attached: looking_at_precum.png (634x460, 612K)

Mhmm okay, my cock is pulsating

What if i gave you my account so that you take 0 risks exposing yourself? I wanna make you my personal cum slut

You need to use your other eogenous zones as well. Play with your nipples and alternate playing with your cock, very gently. I have not given you permission to cum yet. Your cock needs to be red hot and bulging before you have permission

Attached: making_anons_leak.png (547x554, 590K)

Ahh, I'll obey, itching to cum

ok user, don't ignore me like this with a throbbin boner

Beg! I want to hear you beg to cum! Describe how you are breaking with lust and can't hold it anymore! Then finally you'll get permission

I keep stroking to please you and i cant wait to blow my load all over your face :3

this is so lewd
you've got about four anons playing with themselves, how does it feel
im not doing too well with holding it in

you're supposed to be licking my balls right now!

My cock is throbbing and twitching and so much precum is leaking out of it. Please let me cum, I beg you, let me release.

I keep hearing commentary and not enough edging. I want you anons to shoot rope all over my face and body. I want to feel red hot cocks heat up my mouth before they shoot gallons down my throat and fill me up

Attached: surrounded_by_dick.png (477x731, 649K)

Cum! I want you to go as hard and fast as you can and make sure you drain every last drop!

Attached: turned_into_onahole.png (489x518, 724K)

very well. it is time to knock on your back door then! are you ready to get filled?

fuck you're making me feel so lewd right now user, i have so much warmth that feels like it's going to fire any second

I... I did my best

Attached: food.jpg (1877x2474, 1.61M)

Oh my god, I exploded so hard my mind went blank. That was intense, there's so much cum. Thank you for letting me release, I have some cleaning to do.

I can't take it anymore either! Your cock...please stick it in me! I-it makes me feel so good!

Attached: lost to cocks 2.png (684x579, 699K)

wow user! you're so tight! I must pound you deep and hard now!

youre replying to two anons
ill keep going at it, let the other user shoit his warm frustrations in you first

Get back in here slut!! Im not done yet with you

naughty girl has left

What the fuck is happening here?
Seriously.

Attached: 1566438125080.jpg (828x765, 417K)

a bunch of guys helping each other fap, it's good, you should try it

Never in my life have I seen something so fucking gay on my board!

Also Im hard and Im not proud right now FUCKIN REEEEEEE

Attached: 023D04BB-10E7-4399-AB5E-295E3EE7DD2F.jpg (845x466, 76K)

I need to put my cock in somebody.

>"Never in my life have I seen something so fucking gay on my board!"
>posts homura
That is gayer

I'm just here to spread the good message of Gentle Femdom and Role Reversal.

The interesting robots and fembots doing stuff similar to this, is excellent entertainment.

I want to fuck kappu!

dumb sissies, everyone itt should be locked in permanent chastity

Attached: 1558683344063.jpg (480x348, 169K)

Fucking hell, this thread's pure degeneracy.

Attached: 1543077871015.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

>homos are normal people just like you and me!

Attached: 1536017377406.jpg (480x600, 89K)

>wow this Shena looks Hella sexy and cute let's look for the source
>Trap.exe
>Reeeee I'm gay now

Kill yourself you disgusting freak.

>orginamal

Why do you think that dog is gay?

*gets u pregnant*
Responsibility taken, time to go buy some cigarettes

That kid wants to fug the doggo

>not the futa version
0/10

Hey you lewd anime slut, suck my big musky dick!

Hi everyone we have a sissy and cuteboy discord server if anyone is interested in it. No hrt shilling and it's comfy.

N8ntEHf

Attached: 1206497.jpg (300x300, 17K)

sorry qt but I am straight as a ruler
better luck next time