There is a lot of love for Asians in Jow Forums

There is a lot of love for Asians in Jow Forums
here is the truth for 50% of all Asian girls

Attached: TheAsianLie.png (2168x1058, 913K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 yellowfevered fags going
>Left is prettier :3

girls every race are the same. see 'makeup before and after' photos for white girls and indian girls too, for indians their skin color literally changes. koreans are by far the worst here though. i think people are just into asian girls because they act in a coy and cutesy way instead of being confrontational like white/hispanic/latino/black girls

>girls look prettier with makeup and skin care

WOW, i did not know that, thank you for enlightening me

blatantly not true, the difference in application of makeup between white women and non-white is absolutely huge

Attached: c8tdsv5nfuoz.jpg (1024x1539, 236K)

Where is the man make up

Not really. 100% of the girls that R9k actively orbit are white

continue having fun with your ssri addled wicca practicing chadknobslobbing politically informed whores

and you don't think asian women aren't the same? look up the radical feminist movement in korea. Even worse is that it's not just looksmogging that asian women do, they also shame you for not making tons of money and working yourself to the bone

Attached: sLLb6NJ.jpg (1080x1277, 83K)

> they act in a coy and cutesy way instead of being confrontational like white/hispanic/latino/black
what about indian girls?

All women expect you to make good money. No one wants to date a broke loser from McDonalds

that's a underaged man
used to be posted alot back in '15

>wicca practicing
>In certain traditions, ritualised sex magic is performed in the form of the Great Rite, whereby a High Priest and High Priestess invoke the God and Goddess to possess them before performing sexual intercourse to raise magical energy for use in spellwork.
>For some Wiccans, the ritual space is a "space of resistance, in which the sexual morals of Christianity and patriarchy can be subverted", and for this reason they have adopted techniques from the BDSM subculture into their rituals
Naruhodo

>is ok with dating a golddigger
ok sure I guess youll love asians then

Attached: 15043986_1833521793586714_6567886129599610880_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

>chad
>has a part time job at some retail for 1-2 shifts a week
>half assedly plays guitar and buys junk food for dates

>you
>engineer/IT/stemfag
>5 days a week studying or at work
>bring your gf to high end restaurant only for her to look at her phone the whole time to talk shit about you in the girls chat. if she smiles shes looking at chad on instagram

Asian women make the most money out of any other racial groups. I don't think they need a guy to leech off of unless they're from a third world country

In my experience Indian girls have been pretty courteous and polite but they only go after white guys or Indian chads, or they go into an arranged marriage into their second year of college

>only go after white guys
isn't that true of asians too? if they're both polite or whatever then what's the deal with everyone losing their shit over asians and not indians

heavy makeup should become illegal, at least in asian countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry

not true - technically pajeets make the most

i dont know man. i guess its a subtle difference that doesnt matter in the end but asian girls are usually outright rude to me or give me a cold shoulder while some indian girls even 'befriended' me.

no matter how much money they personally make, they want you to make more and spend all of it on them

are you ok with living in a mid-sized house? well if you're making a good amount of money (which you need to be to date an asian woman) they want you to buy a larger house

i think the reason people prefer asian girls is because they have neotenous features. honestly indian girls just look white to me but extremely sunburned

Any other racial group of women*
Though black men make the least amount money compared to all.

it's pretty weird since everyone always talks about liking asians because they're submissive when it looks like indians would probably be more so since they aren't fetishized (meanwhile asian girls know everyone wants them). it makes me think it's less about submissiveness and more about just like how close-to-white people look (even though asian faces look mortifying, but for some reason nobody cares about that since theyre all like 90lbs)

It's because it's not about submissiveness or whatever.

Asian women look like children and men are attracted to that. Middle eastern and Indian women don't and therefore men aren't attracted to them.

You are definitely right. Most attractive white girls just look slightly better with makeup if it's tastefully applied. Asian bitches are out here using buckets of product to make their face not look so flat, their eyes look bigger, their nose look slimmer. Look at OP's photo, she went from a fucking Vietcong villager to a kpop star and changed her entire skin tone.
My gf is half Russian half Italian and has a beautiful light olive skin tone, never needs to put makeup on because she has great skin and is pretty

Attached: 8;30 res.jpg (1600x990, 114K)

i want an indian gf now. i know indian parents frown on their daughters dating below their castes but how does it apply to someone who isn't hindu?

most indians in america are largely not hindu or dont care

post the asian equivalent in attractiveness to this woman, just try

Attached: 0x1e5s8q6ua21.jpg (799x1080, 126K)

I can buy this, though even then indian (and white and black) women have some neotenous features that asian women don't (namely, large eyes, which you'd think would be quite significant). how come that doesn't factor in?

indian parents hate their kid dating outside of their race if they're first gen immigrants, but often their kid will just do it anyway and they'll come to terms with it. north indians are usually more unforgiving about this than south indians, but in general both groups initially don't like it (but also get over it)

well big eyes in asians is an attractive feature, few people are attracted to super slanty eyes, it's just that all the other features make up for that unattractive feature

Same propaganda, different day. White women are truly pathetic and worthy of nothing but scorn.

interesting. i was under the impression that south indians were more provincial while north ones were somewhat progressive

>white women need propaganda to be considered attractive
>when asians themselves import white models from russia and east europe to be models in asia
k

Attached: 67572517_481538229297276_1000781480958866293_n.jpg (1080x1350, 286K)

its not a white woman who made this thread, its a bitter Asian incel

There is a lot of love for whites in Jow Forumsasianmasculnity/
here is the truth for 50% of all white girls

Attached: westernqueen.webm (460x460, 420K)

White women don't propagandize themselves as attractive, they propagandize asian women as unattractive and try to make it a moral transgression to even be interested in them. This is because they have absolutely no possible way of competing against asian women.

nope! a lot of patently sexist practices (ex. sati) are distinctly north indian too. south indian women also tend to be more educated and have a lower proportion of housewives. I'm not totally sure why this is the case, but I think it mostly has to do with the fact that colonialism geographically had a stronger influence on north indians than south indians. there also tend to be more villages in north india, which means you get a lot more like conservative country people.

i dont get why you guys are so passionate about this shit. id understand if people were talking about differences between males in races but neither of you are girls and youre acting like faggots

this but unironically. The hypocricsy is baffling.

Attached: Sweden.jpg (456x1050, 441K)

It's always a white woman or one of her male feminist meat puppets.

No its obviously an Asian guy who created this thread. Its so fucking clear

im White with a hint of something from the south I guess
I made this thread 100% just to meme, relax
i personally like Asians, except the part that not good-looking

Attached: aahahhaahah - Kopie.png (606x606, 397K)

this honestly. White women hate asian women but not on Jow Forums, moreso on other forums. r/asianmasculinity has been raiding this place for years out of rage.

Attached: ClaireVsAda.png (1342x1016, 258K)

Nice damage control, but I'm not falling for it.

cheers for the lessons m8

>raiding
raiding what lmao, another platform for lonely robots?

Sure you're white. Capitalizing the w in white doesn't make it any more obvious.

as sad as that sounds? yes.

Attached: 1560644983437.jpg (3604x3183, 1.98M)

the point being is that it's not raiding when both communities are basically the same

i'll do you one better; perfection

Attached: 1545070725903.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Still better than western whores with their shity entitled personalities.

Attached: 1554622983350.jpg (1024x576, 142K)

guys
i live in Germany so switching grammar is hard

no problem (also good on you for taking an interest in an otherwise entirely overlooked culture)

white women need makeup by age 28-29 or they look like trolls. asian women naturally age better.

Attached: BrieLarson.jpg (900x1104, 675K)

>I want my wife to look like a child in her 40s
oof

asian women turn grey and end up looking progressively more like asian men with giant square jaws - what are you on about?

american detected. Looking 17-18 when you're 40 is a good thing you dumb mutt.

I remember when Jow Forums(nel) fetishized all women equally and there wasn't always this race war bullshit. I remember when we used to celebrate asian bros with white women and white guys with asian women.

What happened

Attached: 66047497_521392848615048_3754162011720507043_n.jpg (1080x1350, 188K)

Men want their girlfriends and wives to look youthful no matter how you try to spin it as something negative by relying on the tried and true pedophile meme.

asian men woke up that you cumskins are stealing/brainwashing our women you pasty freak fucks.

sure bro, i'm confident that all your 40 year old buddies will be super jealous of your wife who looks like this

Attached: ellagross_26320139_184170255518362_8642588580356554752_n-718x800.jpg (718x800, 75K)

here ya go

pale skin > tanned skin imo

Attached: cd5a57402af0db4d95b373f2d1964033.jpg (1073x1280, 162K)

this shit will never be not funny

the girl in the top left is unironically better. she just looks funny cause her eyebrows are shaved.

Attached: 1539741571371.jpg (600x398, 207K)

Do you think this is going to do anything to me? Do you have any idea how many years I've listened to your fucking bullshit? You aren't convincing me of anything, you are making me angry. The more you do this the more I hate white women. You fucking idiot.

if she's of age I would unironically make out with her in public to piss off normalfags kek.

>all that lighting to make her look ghostly
>the heavy makeup around her eyes to provide fake depth
>radioactive lips
damn.... guess asian women really did win

I like pale women as well

Attached: 6uo4SaG.jpg (736x981, 65K)

>complains about makeup
>posts a white woman caked in makeup

They both look fine.

>caked
lmao yeah sure just as much makeup that the asian woman has on, you're not going to convince anyone on this

Yeah, you're blind if you think otherwise.

The asian photo is overexposed.

asian women use just way way way more makeup than white women do

Attached: 1i01gm6jym2z.jpg (1600x1064, 223K)

Let's be honest though, on looks Tess would not look bad at all if she didn't make herself a tattoo covered pig.

dude the girl from looks so much better than the one from . it's all in the eyes man. even if her face shape was different or if she had darker skin her eyes would totally make up for it

Nahh man, get some taste. the problem with the girl on the left is while cute her eyes don't have that perfect exotic slant asian girls do and her face is less feminine and soft. That being said asian women may be top dog right now but I'll be damned if white women like her ain't at least the heir to the throne.

Attached: 1559592360196.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

I'm sorry user but this woman is wearing a lot of makeup. Maybe not eyelid tape, contact lenses, or the weird plastic shit that asians use to slim their nose, but this girl is covered quite heavily

>omGAWD i cant BELIEVE you have different tastes in girls than me! =OOOO

its okay dude, we all have different preferences. you like you girls, and ill like me. you do you bud, take it easy

i think asian girls are prettier, no need to ride me that hard, jeez

Attached: papers.co-hl47-girl-cute-kpop-celebrity-34-iphone6-plus-wallpaper.jpg (1242x2208, 648K)

not really, however this is very common, they like to blow the fuck out of their face for some reason

and this has literally full makeup on
foundation, blush, lips, eye shadow, eye liner

you can have a lot of makeup on and have someone else still use way more makeup

it's called relativity

large eyes are a decidedly feminine trait though. like the slant makes their eyes look small always, regardless of whether they actually are small. you basically have a thing for matt damon at this rate.

I think it's more that tastes could be THIS different. like I'm personally not super into black girls, but I know some people are and I can also empathize with why (I mean they have some nice features - even skintone, nice body shape etc.) but I can't wrap my head around asian fetishes. it's like if someone told me they had a thing for rocks or something

you can't get more than 100%

it's more than 100% when your makeup starts transforming your face into something that its blatantly not

Attached: 17934361_1147508218711015_2340083871476875264_n.jpg (1080x1291, 239K)

Some are; some aren't.

Just yet I had a conversation about that with an elder relative; he claims not to look Orientals aesthetically as he finds them lacking in tits and arse.

Personally I praefer neoteny which is indeed more frequently praesent in orientals but if it's praesent in non-orientals I like it just as much and I liken't the non-neotenous orientals.

>large eyes are a decidedly feminine trait though

you can have slanted eyes that appear large and feminine though.

>I think it's more that tastes could be THIS different. like I'm personally not super into black girls, but I know some people are and I can also empathize with why (I mean they have some nice features - even skintone, nice body shape etc.) but I can't wrap my head around asian fetishes. it's like if someone told me they had a thing for rocks or something

whats the fetish about liking the most feminine and youthful race of women?

>like I'm personally not super into black girls, but I know some people are and I can also empathize with why (I mean they have some nice features - even skintone, nice body shape etc.)

you don't understand why people can like asian women but totally understand why people like obese women with charcoal skin and literal man faces.

>whites and asians fight over which looks better fakeupmaxxed
>meanwhile blacks don't need to wear makeup because everyone thinks we're ugly regardless so the attractive ones are actually that attractive.

>you can have slanted eyes that appear large and feminine though.
I've literally never seen slanted eyes that look young/feminine though - like the slanting itself makes them look all squished and shit.

>whats the fetish about liking the most feminine and youthful race of women?
I think the issue is the eyes make them look decidedly unfeminine to me (that and their body shape - they usually look like asian dudes). like asian people in general (men and women) look highly androgynous - if you cut an asian girls hair and got rid of her makeup I really doubt you could tell a difference between her and david kim from computer science class.

>you don't understand why people can like asian women but totally understand why people like obese women with charcoal skin and literal man faces.
I mean fat black women obviously look terrible but their faces honestly look more feminine to me than asian woman faces - largely because of the lips and eyes. Also when they aren't fat they do have nice tits and hips and so on.

>I've literally never seen slanted eyes that look young/feminine though - like the slanting itself makes them look all squished and shit.

really, so despite having slanted eyes, and softer features, they look more masculine then white women with literal angular features? Pic related

>I think the issue is the eyes make them look decidedly unfeminine to me (that and their body shape - they usually look like asian dudes). like asian people in general (men and women) look highly androgynous - if you cut an asian girls hair and got rid of her makeup I really doubt you could tell a difference between her and david kim from computer science class.

that says more about the men then the women. Literally opposite problem with whites. The women look like the men, whereas with asians the men can look like the women.

>I mean fat black women obviously look terrible but their faces honestly look more feminine to me than asian woman faces - largely because of the lips and eyes. Also when they aren't fat they do have nice tits and hips and so on.

Come to south Florida where I live and you will see real black people, nappy hair, stubbled chins, completely disgusting facial features and all. The only thing they have going is big asses if you're into that and most of the time it's smelly and nasty looking anyways.

Attached: nordicprofile.jpg (352x495, 64K)

No they don't. This is propaganda. Kill yourself.

>really, so despite having slanted eyes, and softer features, they look more masculine then white women with literal angular features? Pic related
The angular face thing does suck on white women but a lot of indian/arabic women and black women (who I still don't think are attractive - but that's mostly owing to their noses honestly) don't have angular faces AND actually have large eyes and feminine facial features. also facial features seem to carry more weight to me than face shape, though admittedly a square jaw is super fucking offputting.

>that says more about the men then the women. Literally opposite problem with whites. The women look like the men, whereas with asians the men can look like the women.
not really since there are plenty of reasons asian women look masculine (there's eyes, obviously, but also their body shape - part of the issue with being skinny is your body looks like a boy's body. their secondary sex characteristics aren't as pronounced as they are in brown/black women).
>Come to south Florida where I live and you will see real black people, nappy hair, stubbled chins, completely disgusting facial features and all. The only thing they have going is big asses if you're into that and most of the time it's smelly and nasty looking anyways.
you could say the same about hick farmer women from mainland china. like black people with nappy hair are usually poor, which is one of the reasons they look so terrible. if you take your average actual mainland chinese person they also look terrible because they're also poor (they're usually not actually that skinny and their face looks a lot like the left face in OPs pic). poor people always look like shit - you'd have to compare two people who are equally well off. the only thing asians really have going for them is their hair (they do have nice straight/thick black hair which always looks pretty good), but if you're arabic/indian or white you can just straighten and fake that shit too.

just googled and took first picture

korean no makeup

Attached: 9Rq3fao.jpg (600x450, 38K)

why are asian women so addicted to filters

Attached: pic.jpg (600x450, 150K)

I'm married to a 100% Korean but she has double eyelids and looks fine.

>Shape of face and nose even appears different in OP's picture
I am entirely convinced that instead of learning practical skills that men do such as changing a tire, they put all that effort in finding the right lighting and camera angle for a selfie.

I mean yeah, men definitely should learn how to use social media like women do. With the right angles, you go from a 5 to a 7 no problem.

she got plastic surgery and your kids will look homely

I mean if it takes that much effort to learn how to fucking change a tire then maybe men really are inferior

We actually have a kid and he looks like me 100%. He's not even 1 years old but he got all my features and it's great. Kid looks like a mini me.