How does he stay relevant through all of it?

How does he stay relevant through all of it?

Attached: pewd.jpg (750x563, 42K)

It's easy to stay relevant when you're the biggest, literally anything he tries out is immediately followed by hundreds of you tubers imitating him.

>basically only get popular because you're a white guy and good looking
its amazing really, white people have it so easy in life

It may not look it, but he follows trends, I mean look at him hopping on the fortnite bad minecraft good train, that completely blew up

fascism always prevails

He's incredibly good at pandering/reading the fads on youtube

>Jumped on meme game reactions when it was getting big
>Jumped on horror games when they were getting big
>Jumped into blogging when LP in general was stale
>Went through an edgy phase so filthy/frank/idubbz generation liked him
>Now licking minecrafts dick

He's a pretty boring guy outside of it. Most normies/people here love his videos that are litterally him opening up a meme, laughing then moving onto the next one. Riveting.

Attached: WMAF.jpg (3456x2498, 1.46M)

Redditfag both you and him ane faggots

He has a wide jawline that's how.

In fairness to pewds this is how practically every big 'gaming/meme' youtuber works

Learn to type retard.
Sure, doesn't make it interesting though. The whole appeal of Pdd and clone channels at this point is just friend simulator along with harvesting views from children/teenagers.

He's not that good at anything. He is just an owner of a huge youtube channel and has an appealing face(that's just a bonus part not crucial). If he posted videos of him literally SHITTING he would still get insane views. You have to be a youtuber to understand how ridiculously that works. Basically after you get 100k subs and 100k views per day on average the 'staying relevant' part is automatic. And after you got 1kk subs and views you're basically unstoppable. That's why ridiculous degenerates like Tana Mongeau or Paul brothers are famous.

Attached: 1541240481760.jpg (640x800, 35K)

he's a smart guy, even though he lucked into success he knows when his shtick starts to get old and readapts accordingly
he knows what he's doing

I wouldn't call him boring, maybe not that interesing, but he is entertaining. Though different people have different opinions.

Give me a channel with his amount of views and I'll conquer all of the Western Europe and start a war with Russia.

Attached: 1561182897802.jpg (1080x707, 170K)

the rich gets richer same system

Are you trying to say that a couple YouTube millions make you part of the system? Give me a fucking break. A neurosurgeon could out-earn Pewdiepie

First off that's not what i meant and secondly i'm pretty sure even the best neurosurgeon in the world his poorer than Pewdiepie

How much do you think he is worth? I would say it's on the order of 10MM USD. That would be on the order of what the most learned professionals in society make.

23B views with a conservative CPM of 2$ is 46 million. Add to that sponsors, merch, donations, his previous YouTube red contract, his gf's clothing brand, investments, etc and I'm not surprised if he's worth 100 millions.

Uses people, copies people.

White privilege. He would be totally irrelevant if he was black.