Most fembots/femanons are cute insecure teenagers

most fembots/femanons are cute insecure teenagers.
most of them are 15-19.
how do you feel about that?

Attached: 1497560732747.jpg (426x486, 34K)

there should be a minimum age requirement of at least 22

>how do you feel about that?

bad, older girls are more interesting

I feel the urge to sage when I see one

Attached: 1564038659333.jpg (1280x1889, 604K)

I don't feel anything about that, why should I care? Hope they don't get taken advantage of by some slimy and morally bankrupt person here though.

erect me pls

Bad. I wish there were more women approaching 30 here so I could maybe meet a cool gf some time.

what is that white stuff in her armpit

There are.no girls in this shitty gay board
Literally 0

Harvey Weinstein's semen

>Harvey Weinstein's semen

hot

it's a bad site for any teen, it just ruins most of them to be accepting of degenerate behavior.

Second this

Then again user at our age every last grill is taken/single mom whom "strong and independent and need no man"

I believe our time has passed user, we're in purgatory now until life ends, like lost souls that missed the ride to a life and now wanders the earth aimlessly

i want them to fuck off and realize that they live on easy mode and will be some normalslut as they get a little older

>to be accepting of degenerate behavior

I hope some of them get into bestiality because of Jow Forums

imagine being female and insecure about anything lol. how stupid would you have to be

This site turns women into the worst kind of attention whores

I feel bad about this tbqh cause of all the gut churning misogyny I spew daily on this board. I'm probably causing a lot of qt femanons who don't know any better a lot of psychological pain. It's just so easy to be an asshole when your anonymous, you forget real people are being affected by what you say.

Attached: f21ecfc1546bf9dcb1a865ebd4398549.jpg (480x477, 36K)

>fembots
no such thing. literally any woman can get a guy or at least sex if they wanted at any given time. women can't be robots, this is a fact.

Go back to plebbit faggot
Or maybe this board is for you

Come on bro, they'll still human beings when all is said and done. They aren't aware of the bad things they constantly do I think.

Most of them have hurt shy men because they weren't chad, so they deserve it

It would most likely turn them all into radfem lesbians or bbc whores.

Yes they are human being who cant be lonely. Women can be robots
Women are not in this board retard everytime you feel bad about a women here you are feeling bad about some tranny

>Most of them have hurt shy men because they weren't chad, so they deserve it
Young teen loner girls? really?

Can't be robots
Shit my mistake
Not that user but yes a young teen loner girl is not like a young teen loner boy
The girl still have lots of friends and boys who want to be with her
The boy is just alone

I never said females could be robots.
>Women are not in this board retard
Surely you're just memeing right? or you are actually delusional.

Yes when they collect orbiters they treat any guy that isn't capable of giving them enough attention like worse than dirt.

Indifferent. They would not want to date me.

Yeah maybe they didn't come and talk to you but did that really hurt you so bad? unfortunately, men are the ones who have to make the first move, ive come to accept this. If you ask them out I'm sure they would have said yes unless you look like an ork.

Don't be an orbiter dude.

There are no women in this board just trannies
>youre delusional
The irony

MOST of them are here to POUT about how they are as bad off as incel men;

cause the Local Chad wont fuck them, boo fuckin hoo ,

That's literally what I just described happening. Women bully men and make their orbiters join in the bullying against any guy that won't orbit her

Are you schizophrenic or something? I get this meme but I think some robots genuinely believe it.

this user is right
>Then again user at our age every last grill is taken
theres a lot of amazing women out there who are not retarded tinderthots, who have some depth to them beyond PIZZA,ADVENTUREZ,RANDOM, they are never available as they find themselves happily in long term relationships early in life and should one of those relationships fail, they are quickly taken again by somebody else.

these high quality women (who are not necessarily unattractive) are actually the most desired by all men

Dude your on the internet, if you are being bullied just leave the discord server wtf lol. I dot get the worship of certain femanons who lurk here. That's why they treat you like shit because you act like a fucking beta, they are princesses, they are just glorified fuck holes you idiot.

>I get this meme but I think some robots genuinely believe it

He's probably one of the guys who think everyone disagreeing with them is a tranny

maybe i would
original

>this user is right
A granny with a bad attitude and loads of baggage. Why would you want that?

Ok now post evidence to prove that there are girls in this board
Because they always post pics with timestamps or send vocaroos to prove that they are actual females
Oh wait they can't because their phones are always broken and their threads are always full of beta orbiters
Again, you are retarded

>these high quality women (who are not necessarily unattractive) are actually the most desired by all men
But the chances of you getting one are extremely low.

>they aren't princesses
Damn typos.

>He's probably one of the guys who think everyone disagreeing with them is a tranny
Yea a Jow Forumstard most likely also

Ok this is bait or you are genuinely insane.

Check out a vocaroo thread once and while.

You wouldn't. I am boring and not fun.

I miss her so much. I wish she never left.

I feel horny as fuck

cut and paste where either of us said that

Where are you from sunshine?

Do you actually think you'll find a single 30 year old woman without a shit ton of baggage in 2019?HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1534593984315.jpg (2000x4000, 1.85M)

I also have alot of baggage so we can help each other out

I'm a 29 year old guy without a shit ton of baggage, so I don't see why there also wouldn't be some stable single women around my age here.

I'm sure there are but it will be like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
Try the country or Eastern Europe.

I'm fine with looking for a needle if that's what it takes to find someone really compatible. I'm not going to import a mail order bride for companionship lol.

theres plenty of girls here of all ages most of us just hide lol

Women can't be robots. I don't know when you faggots forgot about that.

based sunny poster. weewo

Attached: Sunny (321).jpg (1280x960, 224K)

>how do you feel about that?

Kinda sad. The ones I've known have no ambition and just sit on their pc's watching youtube/netflix all day/night

and because they're girls, their families will literally prop them up like this for their rest of their lives (even moreso than neets)

>accepting of degenerate behaviour
As a former part of that demographic, it did the opposite. You don't shove the "girls are all whores any girl who isn't a virgin is a worthless useless roastie" down everyone's throats without any effect, after all. It's almost like growing up Mormon, in a sense. However I first came here before all of the tranny shills properly came out of the woodwork. The new cycle of insecure teenage girls might be more influenced by sites like Tumblr from the get go.
I think the people more likely to turn into degenerates as a result of Jow Forums alone are teenage boys, because they don't have the overwhelming social pressure of "staying pure" here and there's the added load of fetishistic pictures and the aforementioned tranny shills, targeting young boys unsure of their sexuality.

Attached: IMG_20190820_021409_811.jpg (332x415, 45K)

I'm 24 but r9k is not a board i drift to often

Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. Who would not let- Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up. Here is...

>The girl still have lots of friends and boys who want to be with her
>The boy is just alone
bullshit projection

femanons/fembots are not any different than any other thot on this planet

>most fembots/femanons are cute insecure teenagers.
>most of them are 15-19.

Attached: 215D1804-D354-413D-B1B5-23E39FF3E9F5.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>teen loner girls
Do they even exist? Even loner males are extreme statistical outliers.

i'm one, and i'd like to think it isn't extremely uncommon

makes me feel like i want to breed one.

I want to lick Sunny's anus.

I think it's sad. So young and they're already throwing their lives away by coming here. Leave while you still can strangers.

Most of them do leave eventually, but they turn into misandrists for the rest of their life.

I don't even blame them. Have you seen the kind of guys in here? I just hope they wise up to it one day. Hating roughly 50% of humanity is dumb.

>how do you feel
I want one

Someone make a new ag2 please. Looking for occasional threads is such a pain in the ass.

Out of the ones I've talked to, there was only one 19 year old, rest were older. I was screening them for retardation before contactfagging so I guess it's kind of my fault.

The site is already 18+ and that doesn't stop anyone retard, what is bumping the number up gonna do
Fuck you're dumb