Living conditions

What are your living conditions like, anons?

My house is, I will admit, on another level of filth and general pestilence. I, however, consider myself to have a strong constitution and healthy immune system so it doesn't have much of an effect on me. So, onto the rooms in order of usage.
My room is generally a shambles at this point, though I do have a few novel methods of keeping it in check. My bed is stained heavily with blood, puke, piss, shit, cum, booze and food, and has no sheets so this is all leaking into the mattress. From time to time, however, I'll douse it with a fresh piss jug to keep it sterile. I don't generally piss in jugs but on occasion I am unable to get up from my computer. They're also a fun thing to empty or throw onto other vehicles on the highway. My computer is running hotter every day because it's where my fireant colony lives. They're friendly though, and I feel they help clean up the floor and walls. I have cups of piss around my bed posts (though from time to time I allow them up there if it's getting slimy) and I've constructed a moat of piss around my gaming racer chair. If they've been good I'll drop a dead rat or something similar for them to feast on. I also have a designated piss corner and designated shit rag corner, though from time to time I need to piss ok some mushrooms or mold to kill it. My closet is overflowing with trash so is unfortunately useless except to the ants. There is no door.
The hallway to the bathroom is relatively clean, just a bit of dropped trash. Sometimes if I really need to I shit in there but eventually my shoes clean it up.
The bathroom is where I throw trash as I pass so is full and overflowing. There is a smell of death coming from there so I try to keep the door closed.

Attached: 28763280_2045464669112745_2403996781592444928_n.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/liinaliiis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The kitchen is quite filthy but because of how the oven functions it's not too bad on the eyes. I dont bother doing dishes, I'll just occasionally piss onto them to sterilize. The refrigerator doesn't work but I have a fan blowing on it and expiration dates are really just "best by" anyway. The oven works, in a sense. If it's on the grime in it catches fire so I have to evacuate the house for a few hours. Thankfully the spot gives the kitchen a dark look and probably sterilizes things.
The living room is again full of trash so useless.
The backyard is full of burns, pits and sand as well as the remains of various items I've burned or shot. A pack of possums lives under the house and a family of raccoons in the shed and they fight for dominance over the yard since I throw my trash bags there for them. They have to be careful though because if I'm hungry I'm liable to shoot one.
I burned both the porch and deck so to get into the house you need to climb cinderblocks. For privacy and security all the windows are covered in aluminum and boarded up. There is no front door, but I have a bear trap there if anyone tries to enter. The front yard is a general mess of weeds and bushes.
Well, that pretty much sums it up.

Attached: 1554079721468.jpg (512x512, 56K)

I never had it easy in life, duo to various reasons, but I managed to move out (I'm 20). I got a really nice flat in a 2 apartment house, which is located in an upper middle class street

It looks really fancy, even if it's a bit feminine

Attached: IMG-20190823-WA0022.jpg (1200x1600, 184K)

my living room, before I got some more furniture

Attached: IMG-20190812-WA0018.jpg (3264x1836, 527K)

Nice fake story, disgusting faggot.

Nice useless post you imbecilic troglodyte.

Looks nice, user.

Attached: 1349915557510 (1).png (430x304, 11K)

my room is a little messy, i put all of my clothes on one chair even though i have a big wardrobe, there are alcohol bottles all over the floor, it smells like weed and cum, rest of the house is fine i have a cleaning lady for that

>tfw no disgusting robot bf to clean for and help make his life better. If you just gave me 3 days in your house user...

My room is actually clean and tidy but you still can come to cook something delicious for me and shower me with affection. As long as you aren't a man.

girl is cute
cute pajamas too

you have piss fetish. it literally spoiled the pasta
try again with less piss detail

congrats
invite some girl and live the gf dream user

what if my penis is feminine?

I don't know user, that's hella gay. What would you want me to repay for your maid services with?

>broke neet so cant afford a chair
>use my pc while laying sideways on my bed
have been stuck inside this small room since 5 years.

I'll be your trap maid sex slave
People leave chairs on the side of the street all the time, user

use a kitchen chair
or dining room chair

Im a fatass with thick thighs so those chairs crush my nuts lol

Well I drink 3 40s of steel reserve a day so have a lot of piss, and it's multipurpose

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 135K)

>I'll be your trap maid sex slave
I'm not comfortable with the idea of anal, user. Would you be content with tasting my manhood and drinking my man-milk as a payment for your maid services?

Cute girl. She looks so pure. I bet she doesn't even masturbate on cam

That's fair. But if you ever need to release yourself into my boipucci it'll be waiting.

sauce on OP's pic

I need to orbit an angel to spice things up a bit in my misery

i just cleaned my room after reading this post, thanks for the motivation user

My house is messy and my mom's a hoarder. The biggest issue though is the ceiling in the washroom's made out of asbestos and deteriorating for the past 13 years. I use to ask my parents about it but they said to not worry about it, I got it lab test a few months ago confirming it is asbestos. My family thinks asbestos is not real and since they're the homeowners they don't want to approve an expert to remove it even when I offered to to pay it all. Even if it was removed I still be dead soon because all the fucking years of breathing it in since I was a kid. I fucking hate my family.

Attached: 1563728349171.jpg (1920x1280, 137K)

I keep my place clean. I don't have any rotting food or dead bodies, besides that possum in the trash outside.

UseGoogle, user,

Nice, I should do the same.

Attached: 1542699257304.jpg (960x960, 110K)

She looks around 8 years old

One of my houses is fine, but too cold. The other smells like piss and shit.

My room (freshman)

Attached: image0.jpg (3024x4032, 1.39M)

Nice trips. Also she will peak in just a few years so gotta start early.
Make your bed user, what if your mother stopped by?

Attached: 1932751721466259616.jpg (1024x1817, 222K)

how old is she tf

you are vastly underrating my misery user
please don't do that
tell me

Do you hang out and drink with the bums? It seems your on some sort of freindly terms with them as you allow them to stay.
I live in a newly built but Tokyo sized apartment. It's OK though because it's free. Utilities too. It's part of the Bux package I get. 20% of the building is NEET. A lot of girls too. It's also one of the wealthiest cities on the East Coast if not the world so if you were born here and can't afford it because of gentrification it's easy to get the Bux. It was done in large part as a crime prevention solution and actually worked. One of the few truly safe big cities in the U.S.

She is currently 17. instagram.com/liinaliiis/

Attached: 65463503_360842208198663_295141624808266172_n.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Bedbugs

Nolo Originadre

eighty thousand followers
dropped

fucking posers
always hanging out with friends and normie crap

This is my room, it's not that messy but I don't even have a bed(I stack three mattresses on top of each other).

Attached: 5447474747454.jpg (1600x1200, 342K)

>She is currently 17.
Kikes

Attached: Too_old.jpg (600x450, 19K)

>guitar amplifier
>big ass tv
>movies or games
>a fridge
faggot you don't have a bed becasue you don't want one

>look at her comments and followers
>find a qt that looks up to her and is probably desperate for attention
>????
>profit

Attached: 61131473_696501654102558_5302978480539638897_n.jpg (1440x1800, 235K)

nice feet user~~~ do you have more pics~~~~~~

she was so pure some years ago

you're a clever man
it takes me weeks to come up with some plot like that

It works, I found several girls, including that one, in just a minute or two. I've successfully gotten nudes this way. Even if you look like an ogre just make a catfish account with a cute boy just above their age.

You'd be surprised how much NEET girls shlick. Even the cute ones. I went to get some cream for coffee one morning from a female waste of space and she answered the door wearing a long T-shirt and invited me in because I owed her some head because I interrupted her from coming. I wasn't sure if she was kidding until I saw what she was watching. We ended up hanging out all day. She even bought Chinese because I drove her to cash a check. Sex takes awhile because we're desensitized and have fetishes and nothing else to do. There's a little NEET community of 15 of us-5 who are girls. A couple of the guys have the ghey and a couple more are hopeless autistics who couldn't even handle a mercy fuck. The downside is when the girls bang on your door at 2 AM because of night terrors.

it's true bros
bee yourslef

Attached: 1537576564747.png (186x188, 31K)

Are you a gurl?
Yeah I do have a lot of junk in here.

Attached: 4745447474447474744.jpg (1920x1440, 505K)

Yes, but with a penis owo~~~~~~

Wait do your kitchen chairs have armrests? Mine don't

so go buy a bed instead of purchasing crap

Oh, if you looked like this I would honestly fuck you but traps that aren't passing ain't my thing sorry user.

Attached: 1559788532918.png (620x928, 520K)

Dang he fucked you over user

>so go buy a be
Beds cost a fortune, what's the point? it's not like I'll show off my room to a girl anytime soon.

everything looks good on those clothes tho
even plastic mannequins or pillows
heck even a broom woudl look good on those clothes
the clothes lying on the floor would look good

I'll play devil's advocate and say a biological male can't change their bone structure so drastically, have you ever seen anatomical diagrams of skeletons?

>tfw you will never look good as clothes

Attached: CXCWGzkWwAA4kt-.jpg (582x468, 20K)

Like one of those gmod maps with a house. A little filthy and depressing but not too bad

Yeah but if it somehow happened you'd look like shit, right?

Come on user this might as well be a female. She even has female bonne structure.

Attached: 1559788744808.jpg (1280x749, 230K)

you're welcome
originally thank me later

Attached: devil-wears-prada-musical.jpg (1080x720, 125K)

>you'd look like shit, right?
Women date deadbeat losers all the time user, though those losers do sell drugs.
I would look shit but if my bed is the reason a girl ditches me I think she wasn't worth it in the first place.

Attached: LMAO.jpg (1440x1080, 433K)

Yeah and that's disturbing, because if it is a male then that's either some state of the art surgery, great photo editing, a calcium defficiency or a developmental issue

Y'know you're prolly right, I just thought you were trying to get laid ASAP since I'm used to extreme inceldom

>I just thought you were trying to get laid ASAP since I'm used to extreme inceldom
Never really cared that much until recently desu. I could probably easily do it anyway because I had litteral stacies rubbing their ass on my when I went clubbing one time. I just don't know how to go from there with them.
And for the incels, you are right it's all about the face otherwise I would get no attention from women, my face is all I have other than that I'm a complete loser.

This is a beautiful child. I hope she is free from harm and misfortune.

Well then go watch some Charisma on Command or some Alpha m. type shit, then get laid but don't look for anything serious

>Charisma on Command
I do already and I was thinking about asking out this 8/10 qt who works at subway because she keeps staring at me. Though I'm such a goddamn loser it's kind of embarrassing, that's why I never asked out a girl because I thought they wouldn't accept me. Fuck it, at this point I don't care ill just try and if a fail at least ill learn somethinng.

If she rejects you, that's that and you'll be done with it but if you don't even ask you'll never know how it would've turned out

Also check out that Alpha m. guy, his videos are pretty solid

She has nudes on the internet if you know what name to look for

What name, user...

Will do, I think ill finally stop with this incel shit its wasting my life.

>even the most innocent looking girl spreads her cunt for attention from strangers online
Fucking hell.

Ah yes, so beautiful, so pure.

Her first name is Alina.

That just pulls up a bunch of sfw from her insta

Yeah you need her last name which I won't give because a search with her full name actually finds the pictures which are illegal. I'm sure you can find her last name somehow.

It's not some incel meme user, all women are whores.

I've already looked with her last name

I keep my room and house relatively clean. I can't stand clutter or dirt. I do however from time to time go on lazy weeks, things never get that bad though. A wrapper here a bottle there and some dishes but I always clean up.
My father is a hoarder, his house is a wreck filled with stuff that "can be sold online". Its not a bad hoard you can still walk around freely but any place you can sit things on like a table or counter is stacked with shit. Hes mainly the reason I keep my place clean. I also get depressed if I'm surrounded by filth.

I'm not a minimalist I have a lot if stuff. Tools, gun stuff and random things I collect get put wherever. I'm clean but um lazy

Attached: 1559067121675.jpg (478x463, 40K)

My bed is surrounded by spider webs and dust.

>dont have a bed
Neither do I, just a stack of box springs and a mattress. Have to say it's more comfortable than an actual bed. I can jump on it without fear of breaking it too

I sleep against a wall, can't sleep if I dont. I always get a spider nest somewhere.
I leave my window open all the time and there is a big tree outside my window

Dose anyone else have a baseball bat in their room just to smash things? Pic related, cold steel crusher (great bat if you're in the market for a weapon)
If somthing breaks or fucks me off I grab my bat and smash it to bits. Then clean it up it's kinda fun

Fuck forgot pic
Originally unoriginal

Attached: 20190825_151040.jpg (3024x4032, 289K)

that's what guns are for, user

I have guns too. But I find using your primal rage is much more fun. I'm just itching for some unlucky nigger to try and rob my house, hes getting his head crushed

I don't know what to tell you, I just google searched and found them immediately.

True, I feel that. I'm not usually an angry person but one time my keyboard was dying and I kept fucking up in video juegos because of it. Eventually I had enough and went outside and smashed it into a million pieces. Wonderful feeling.

Nah I got it thanks bro

My dog kept on opening my door, my door never shut properly. So I ran through the door.
It sucked I had to fix the whole door frame cuz it was broke that bad
I'm a very angry person. Got kicked out of school for snapping out of a faggot teacher and beating his face in

>Got kicked out of school for snapping out of a faggot teacher and beating his face in
Story pls

kek, nice one anonkun originally oregano original fuck off robot