It's my birthday. pease say something nice

it's my birthday. pease say something nice

Attached: IMG_20190825_111819.png (500x578, 89K)

you made it dude, good job

birthday is an arbitrary day like no other, stop valuing arbitrary shit. Any day could be your day. Tomorrow, the day after, or the upcoming day a week from now. It all comes down to you. Grind it man, one day you'll wake up every day, and it'll be your day every day. You won't need a birthday to feel valued. Things are better out there. I normally don't post around here but I guess today I felt was 'my day'. Just an advice from a chad. Get to work buddy.

happy birthday fren
hopes your day goes well

thank u guis

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

Birthdays can be really difficult user, i'm always sad on mine. I hope you have a good day, happy birthday dude.

Happy birthday buddy, don't think about it too much.

i'm about to cry. thank you so much you wonderful anons

happy birthday, stop crying and eat some cake

Is it even a birthday if you don't cry?

We will all be dead one day and you are one step closer. Godspeed

Happy birthday lad. How will you be spending the day, any plans?

happy anniversary of your emancipation of the womb

Attached: 5F4C0556-5852-4178-9A75-FF5B36DB3CD8.jpg (820x898, 256K)

I will!! my family got me a brownie cake!
thank

i will go have lunch with my grandma, mom and stepfather. And after that I'm going to a japanese park with flowers and nature and all that stuff with my best friend (and by best i mean the best out of two) and his gf, and a girl friend of mine whom with I have sex some times (just because she's an easy lay, not bc im a chad haha) and after that we're going to the movies!! I'm not used to going out often or hanging out with people so i'm super super excited!

Attached: 1561045010762.png (501x286, 146K)

Jesus Christ wtf is your problem.

what's wrong with my plans, man? I'm gonna hang out with my family and spend time with friends

>tfw no qt fembot to post bday tits
Have this qt pic instead user

Attached: 1438884878005.jpg (1280x853, 192K)

happy birthday, user! it's your day, hope you go out and do something fun

Attached: AwkwardDance.gif (265x216, 1.98M)

thank you user!!!! you're so thoughful, nice face/hair, btw!

im going to be nice today, have a good day user.
maybe, just maybe, you will look back at the time you asked Jow Forums to send you birthday messages and laugh

thank you so much you beautiful user! i'm gonna have lunch with my family and hang out with a friend afterwards :)

How bout I plow your birthday hole

i'm actually really happy. you guys are being really sweet and making me feel cared for. there is a nice and lovely side to this board, i wish it shined more. i love you guys

hope you die on your way to meet your friend. Unless it's an internet friend, in which case have fun.

Happy birthday sweetheart~ I hope you have a truly wonderful day!

Attached: 90fcc01b5180f38b6f6ff2705b80aaf7ecf1cd81v2_hq.jpg (674x891, 50K)

you going to do some birthday shagging?
pop yer willy through the bottom of the popcorn tub. classic.
only messing really user, have a good day

Not gay but i appreciate the offer :)

Oh my god thank you so much you're so sweet user. i hope that when you go to sleep tonight you know that you helped make someone really happy

Wow you fuckin homophobe ok

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I made someone else feel good. I do genuinely hope you have a great birthday!

Haha it's cool. And i could do some bday shagging, but not really wanting to, i'd much rather spend time with friends, have a date arranged for next week with a grill! We're gonna have coffee and explore a big ass shopping center. Seems silly but i'm really excited :) thank you for being so nice

happy birthday big man

how old are you now?

I am as of today 23 years old! I am a young man :) thank you for asking

nah man sounds good.
and saw you say you were 23. forgot to ask.
have a good un mate

thanks mate, will do

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

hapibd

Attached: IMG_20190825_184859_148.jpg (720x1280, 137K)

Amazing drawing!! 12/10 thank you

thank you, you are kind

Attached: IMG_20190825_190836_179.jpg (720x1280, 74K)

lovely drawing!!! very boopable. nice. high quality art

Happy birthday based apustaja poster
I genuinely hope you enjoy your birthday. Also don't look in the mirror. Have a good one.

Attached: 177013.png (755x801, 70K)

Hbd rowbutt

I wont, lol. Also thank you so much you lovely person! I will have a great day

I love you, user. You deserve better than what life has dealt you. Never doubt that your eternal and immutable self will always be above that which you see as your suffering.

False-identification is confusing the nature of the seer or Self with the nature of the instrument of perception. In other words, false identification happens when we mistake the mind, body, or senses for the true Self.

Yoga Sutra II.6

Attached: 1565596104952.webm (316x316, 1.92M)

Have a good day, user! Thank you for your words

Happy b day froggman
You can do it.