Tfw no langaw swatting, barya collecting, upuan sitting, barangay protecting, libro perusing, dalampasigan strolling...

>tfw no langaw swatting, barya collecting, upuan sitting, barangay protecting, libro perusing, dalampasigan strolling, araw bathing, palengke shopping, paniki chomping, kapalungan going, tinapay baking, kidlat seeing, kalayaan fighting, mata straining, isda skinning, pelikula watching, diyaryo reading, kawal honoring, tubig drinking, salamin shattering, eleksyon voting, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, Jow Forums posting, qtp2t filipina gf

Attached: 1444365860547[1].jpg (976x1632, 658K)

our kids would look like Elliot Rodger.

As cute as she is, I'd never inflict that on my lineage

Attached: 1566380851064.jpg (402x504, 98K)

Oh wow he's back

that's ugly pinay
also
>not including pusit

who is OP?

Attached: 20181004_194958.jpg (3120x4160, 1.27M)

OP used to post this thread almost daily some time back with the same pic and a variation of the text >tfw no Filipina gf

i see
is he a philipino?

Honestly I don't know, sorry man

Filipino grills are qt. They're like normal Asian girls, but they're this cute shade of brown.

It's actually EXTREMELY EASY to get a filipina gf

back when i used normiebook, filipinas would add me at insane levels. i was a kid at university, i had no money

PROTIP:

if you're actually serious about getting a filipina gf, download the app 'hellotalk' say you're learning tagalog and an expert in english. make some stupid posts in the moments with a picture of a cute animal and put "word of the day" or something

talk to them for a few mins and say "this app is giving me errors on my phone. what is your whatsapp?"

golden

i want to coom inside that girl hehe

at least post one that's worth a damn

Attached: 29416222_213292772755904_2095728858291503104_n.jpg (1080x1349, 78K)

Gonna walk around town for a bit lads. Pop in poundland. Just an excuse to leave the house.

To be honest, philipinas aren't generally cute
By that I mean you have fewer than average attractive girls
Most of them have the pinoy "pig nose" which is really unaesthetic
Yea there's one every 100 that's cute or even very cute but dating apps are downright depressing and YOU will have to do the stacy and left swipe 99% of the time

Also, alot of the attractive ones have either chinese or spaniard admixture

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-02-19-43-36.png (1080x2160, 1.56M)

fuckin newfaggots off my board. flip gf was a staple.

The only attractive pinoys are those whose bloodline was bleached by spaniards once upon a time. The same goes for mexicans and south americans.

>newfaggots
>was a staple.
>6 months ago
the other guy said it was just some time ago
I've never seen it posted before in the last 5-6y that I remember, granted i've taken long breaks off Jow Forums of months at the time

Didn't you make these threads like 5 years ago

pinays are a true delight

Attached: 53397813_316700262528294_160644331059806208_n.jpg (1120x1512, 117K)

frankly that's because you have to know where to find the rich ones

Attached: 3.png (1073x810, 1.91M)

what if he indeed found a qt filipino gf

Attached: 1520094059704.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Oh god what the fuck
no FUCKING way man. NO. It was OVER

>tfw no balisong welding filipino gf

what does them being rich have to do with anything?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30-11-48-31.png (1080x2160, 809K)

Been a while user, It's good to see you back.

What's your opinion on hapa flips OP?

damn shes a qt for sure

The rich ones could afford the surgery to not be ugly

hapas are the best looking women in the archipelago

in fact most actresses and models are mestizas or castizas

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-20-46-31.png (1080x2160, 1.35M)

>hideous jungle goblins get bleached
>their offspring turns out to be attractive
Really makes you think, huh?

Lol annika

God Sika is so fucking disgusting. Worse is that she was a prude.

Is this the same op ad before

Elliot was a good-looking guy, he just had a shitty upbringing which could have resulted in nothing but self-loathing, and then spent his young adult years living in the worst possible environment for a person with those types of problems.
Instead of being forced to either swallow his shame or share his delusions with people IRL who could have told him he was insane, he started lashing out online, where there was no shortage of people willing to indulge his insanity because his bizarre supervillianesque manner of speech leant a sense of dignity to their own shortcomings.

Tell us more about your roastie life

why is this board so racist yike

>tfw viet gf

Not filipina but better than no asian gf

Attached: 0ba.png (645x773, 10K)

I wish I had Elliot's jawline.

>tfw, no white controlling bf

definitely. Look at the file name.

Hello, you called?

Achara, yours?

Absolutely BASED op this is a great meme and I'm glad you resurrected it

Sorry, I'm not proficient in jungle runes.

>he thinks it was a meme

is it just me or filipina doesn't have their own personality? They latch onto whatever I do and said.
t.user with filipina gf

Flips are second only to Viets and Japs in looks across Asia, but are a much more based people. Tfw no flip gf is quite the feel.
Based, user.

>Flips are second only to Viets and Japs in looks across Asia
This is fundamentally untrue, chinks, gooks and thais are better looking among others

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-05-21-58-32.png (1080x2160, 727K)

>scorpio
It's like you want to get cucked.

Thais are extreme, they either look goblina or as good as a high tier Japanese/Viet woman. Flips are the same except goblina being much less common. The best Thai and the best flip look the same, if you pull up some random late teens early twenties girls the flips' looks will average out much better.
Chinks flat out cannot go above their station, they are fundamentally ok to bad. Not to say they look bad as a rule, but I've never seen any that were really good.
Koreans get more surgery than literally anyone else on earth, you'd be better off comparing them to dolls.

>is it just me or filipina doesn't have their own personality? They latch onto whatever I do and said.
You're right, but this is what make them great gfs.

what, I know english.. this is enough.

Do you want me to dominate you or not?

HE'S BACK

where were you

Attached: r5f6j922mhf31.jpg (614x768, 84K)

We probably live too far....

I tell you to do things online, and you carry those orders, documenting it all to show me whenever possible. Of course everything would be to your benefit, I'm not a sociopath.

Do you've a discord?

Just the other day I was wondering what happened to him I must have summoned him

You've been posting this for so long that the girl in your pic is probably old and busted af by now lol

JIDF pls stop making these threads

Attached: 1564670128785.jpg (720x960, 208K)

Filipina gf is moving in.
Everything's going to be alright my friends, if I can do it you can do it too.

I could do it if it weren't for that goddamned nose. How does one go about meeting them, anyway? Do you have to go overseas or are there places here where they congregrate?

Attached: cuckrules.png (513x490, 185K)

[email protected]

Go online, I used okcupid.
But yea, you'll be best served by heading over there, so long as you can make sure she's not a gold digger, ie: she has a degree or something.

>The cute skin colour
>The hair
>The adorable nose
>Her smile
>Her semi shy pose

Are the anymore pictures of her I'm in love

Y u no mention Durian sharing and balut swigging?

>baboy wrestling
>manok chasing
Why would you want a girl that chases chickens and wrestles pigs? Pigs are dangerous.
>lechon roasting
Lechon means roast, so you're saying she's roast roasting.

Not OP but durian is shit and balut is really really shit.

>They latch onto whatever I do and said.

this + no friends would pretty much be a perfect gf imo

No, you'd need more for a perfect gf, like she being really scared and desperate for your approval.

Same mines 6 years older and offers to support me if I want to quit working

Would you also want her to have autism?