Match on tinder

>match on tinder
>have no desire to message them
i hate being an incel

Attached: svvi.jpg (480x480, 51K)

It's even worse when some fatty messages you first for some dicking.
Incel life sucks.

Attached: 1560164810661.png (509x619, 9K)

>girl messages you first
You're a volcel

yeah usually when I get a match on tinder I'll stare at her profile for like an hour trying to think of something to say
if I do manage to come up with something, it never gets a response
being autistic is literal hell
nice bait

What a Chad, if girls want me then they can do the chasing.

iktf.
>download the app
>get 1-2 matches a day for 2 weeks
>message none of them
>allofasudan "hey cutieee"
>look at her profile
>le quirky art girl
>6/10 but at least she's white and not fat
>talk for 2 hours
>ask her what her favorite band is
>stops responding
man i don't even care to understand women anymore. they have nematode brains.

>>talk for 2 hours
Way too long. Should've invited on a date earlier.

talking through text gets boring. ask her out NOW

I identify as an incel.
Yeah it sound like bait until a 250+pounds whale that can barely move sends you a netflix&chill message and you can't find the block button soon enough.

Attached: 1560266793878.png (760x839, 1.07M)

>until a 250+pounds whale that can barely move sends you a netflix&chill message and you can't find the block button soon enough.

Literally my past experiences on Tinder, Badoo and the like

Attached: bluedindu.jpg (161x186, 23K)

>Yeah it sound like bait until a 250+pounds whale that can barely move sends you a netflix&chill message and you can't find the block button soon enough.
I really don't mind fat girls though, and if a girl messaged me first I'd at least talk to her to get some experience with that

Pic is her. I also don't mind fat girls but morbidly obese is another thing entirely.

Attached: actve5ytevtgec.jpg (918x953, 172K)

Okay i thought i could fuck anything but damn there is a limit even for 22 khv like me

why do fat girls never smile? they always have that same pissed off look. they might look more attractive if they looked happy

Fatties have the best pussies but of course you are a faggot for not dicking her down

I mean like I said I'd probably talk to her at the very least. a girl messaging me first would be an opportunity I wouldn't want to pass up.

I would abuse her

I assume it because they feel entitled to dick but aren't getting any.
I have at least some shred of dignity left.
How desperate are you that you are willing to give that fat ballon a try? lmao
Why abuse the handicapped?

Attached: 1559446823427.png (600x579, 218K)

I would turn her into my cum dumpster face fuck piss down her throat and get her addicted to it

>How desperate are you that you are willing to give that fat ballon a try? lmao
well I'm autistic and need to improve my social skills, so shooting down any opportunity with "hurr they're not good enough for me" would be kinda dumb. who knows, she could turn out to be a really nice girl.
also it would be kinda hypocritical to whine about "reeee women won't give an autistic loser like me a chance" but then be picky about people that actually do give me a chance.

i messaged the girl and haven't had a reply yet. i can't wait to read her message instantly and then wait for two hours to reply to her to show how uninterested and cool i am

the first logical thing in this thread

>morbidly obese
>nice girl
If she was "nice" she would stop stuffing her face. People that don't respect themselves don't deserve your respect.

Attached: 1566571832799.jpg (250x221, 9K)

dating is a scam. just flat out tell her she isn't good enough for you the moment you first read her message

but literally what would I have to lose by talking to her? if she ends up being boring or a cunt, I can just not talk to her anymore
or maybe you're just a normalfag who doesn't understand what it's like to need to build up social skills.

If all you want is to chat on dating apps, you are using them wrongly.

well I've never actually gotten any responses on dating apps so this is all hypothetical, but no my goal is to go on a date. I'm just saying if a girl messaged me first I wouldn't just block her right away like the other user wanted to, I'd at least take the chance to practice talking to people.

That's fine, but physical attraction is necessary in relationships as well. My first and only relationship was with a fat girl that really, really liked me. Actually getting attention blinded me from the fact that I really wasn't attracted to her and was never happy to see her. Took me 2 months to break it off with her and I ended up hurting her pretty badly in the process. I would rather be single forever than date another fatty, and believe me I get attention from them regularly online.

but that's still no reason to block/ignore a girl that talks to me. currently I have zero people to talk to so I'm not gonna pass up an opportunity to potentially change that

just because youre bitter at women and dating doesn't mean you should be mean to them. they're not all the same

Before my experience I would agree with you, but after I would really disagree. But you do you, that was just my experience. You may not find fat as unattractive as I do. Best of luck to you.

bro this bitch is a fucking animal dude just take advantage of her make her life a living hell

>doesn't mean you should be mean to them
Yes you should be mean to them, they ghost and do shity things regualry because all the attention they receive on said dating apps has gotten to their heads.

Attached: 1548947025826.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Dude, if i go near that thing i'll throw up in my mouth, its fucking nasty.

i know just looking at her made me fucking gag i love going on tinder and taking advantage of whores like those it's free cash bro

I'm a kv and I was about to take but like the neck really got me off bad lmfao

>getting matches
>too much of a faggot to message someone
you're volcel at best you fucking retard

coming up with what to message her is hard though, especially if you have anxiety and everything you say seems like it'll be the wrong choice

Fuck me. Imagine the only thing you had to do to attract a mate is to not eat too much cake.

The fucking positive things that i do will fill a small book. Still i am hated. When is this modern day gender equities movement going to kick in?

>77 matches
>38 likes
I just want a gf but these women hardly feel like real people
in spite of crippling loneliness I feel zero inclination to even attempt to talk to any of them

she said her dog is amazing

do u guys hide ur power level on ur tinder profiles