Be completely honest, what do you think of this ass?

Be completely honest, what do you think of this ass?

Attached: ECwvR4rUUAEKvoe.jpg (790x1200, 123K)

honestly if he's smooth i'd bury my dick in it just as long as i didn't have to touch his.

Thanks. Im going to bleach my eyes.

is this orinigally real?
gays will get the rope

i like this ass more to be haych

Attached: 1566723032814.jpg (722x1061, 69K)

Completely fucking degenerate. This genuinely makes me feel sick to my stomach. Can anyone explain the psychology of why this faggot feels the need to post these pics and shove his faggotry down everyones throat? Does he think its 'empowering'?

He must work out.

bro, nobody's forcing you to follow this gay ass faggot on twitter or instagram, so he's not exactly "shoving his faggotry" down anyone's throat

americans need to get nuked

My honest opinion is OP is gay

I don't. I don't think of this ass.

>he doesnt even know how to reply to a post
Fuck off you underage redd*tor, this faggots half naked pictures are constantly trending for no fucking reason at all

well at least your iq is adequate enough to comprehend to whom i've replied to, so i'll give you credits for that you fucking neckbeard

I like how you couldnt even come up with an actual argument, stupid cunt

i really hate this faggot's stupid face holy shit

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_19_at_12.22.36_PM.5.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

Completely fucking degenerate. This genuinely makes me feel sick to my stomach. Can anyone explain the psychology of why this cunt feels the need to post these pics and shove her whoreness down everyones throat? Does she think its 'empowering'?

See how retarded you sound?

He has a nice ass but his fans are too young to see this on their tl and I'm not a fan of the fat guys like Ethan posting their asses as a meme. No one, guy or girl wants to see . I want to bleach my eyes.

I do to it is repulsive. The mix of masc fem I can't handle it

It is a well shaped ass though there is no denying it.

You didnt even quote it right, nor have you even made an argument.
I'm being baited right now, arent I?

What a gay post, repeating his words will not magically make his perspective merge with your own

Think he meant that it's:
Hypocritical of you to complain whenever men thot out on social media but give women the pass for thottery. Perhaps you don't like the women doing it though either.

its fucking nasty

No Im attracted to females because Im not a gay faggot like yourself. But when the fags start prancing around with their disgusting male body parts hanging out for everyone to see, then its an issue

meh my butt is the same or maybe bigger, but the redpill on butts is that women love them even more than we do. Well, gay men love them too, but still.

It's ok but I doubt it's real. Probs shopped

The upper one's ugly, the one on his legs is good.
Overall, kill him and keep the waist.

>the gender that people are should determine whether they are whores or not because they must conform to my sexuality
What?

How do you even get that sort of body? Did he have some sort of cosmetic surgery to get his butt to arc out like that?

id fuck him, opwjnmgiwounsg

Might be cosmetic surgery, he definitely had it done on his face. Probably a whole lot of woman tier exercises though

Yes, you get it. Women showing off their soft jiggle butts and tits? Perfect.
Hairy disgusting men showing off their ungodly asses and legs while posing in a feminine stance? Completely fucking digusting. If you cant get behind this, you might as well come outta that closet

he's not hairy and i would argue just from appearance and not the fact he's a fag that he isn't disgusting either

>Going after "cute" men
You might as well just say that you're gay.