Anybody else just sit in their room all day after work and live a life inside your own head where everything is better...

Anybody else just sit in their room all day after work and live a life inside your own head where everything is better or that you're someone else.

Attached: 1566524329949.png (710x842, 573K)

absolutely. turn off phone, unplug internet, play old games on emulators. during those sessions I can turn into the 1999 version of myself.

Everyday. I cant wait for 2030 when my AI friends will help me build my Ready Player One level fantasy world in AI-vidya-VR cause i am too fuckin dumb to build it there

That's the main reason I get out of bed at 2pm on weekends

Attached: 1565992487300.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

my main ones are where im like the character in my favorite video games or movies, some people have told me i could change the names and settings and could have my own books but too lazy to turn into a job

I have a tightly made world going on where I'm part of a group of retarded villains. They're the best friends I could ever ask for. We just finished escaping mind control and now are trying to destroy the sun.

Another i have is where i find a way to get to Tomorrowland, from the movie. Fuck this planet. leave for a planet that is fixed and futuristic and shit that will take here 100 years to get to, and all the adventures and crap i would have there

Up to 6 walks everyday only to lose myself in intense daydreams.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23-11-36-52-1.png (480x528, 335K)

yep. i have an entire move idea inside my head and i listen to music with my eyes closed while imagining myself as the protagonist. i also listen to techno music while visualizing me at a clubs and rooftop bars with qts doing wild crazy things with my life. imagine myself getting stared at and getting alot of attention from normal people. it feeds my narcissistic supply that i used to be able to get by normal means. but i became a shut in loser after college so this will have to do

>come home
>eat dinner
>go to sleep
>sit on couch for two days consuming media
>back to work monday

Yes i daydream about my second life where after a reality shift society is plunged back into feudal medieval times and everyone can control elements. I can control wind (not the strongest combat element) and i work as a ship captain(the sea is not of water but of sand) that moves all kind of stuff from castle to castle. Sometimes even illegal contrabband. Fun times but i get extremely depressed during the day cos im a loser irl and will probably kill myself in a couple of years.

Yeah. It's kinda hard to do that sometimes since I live in a 5 people house of which everyone is constantly yelling at each other for whatever reason. I've had maladaptive daydreaming since I was in elementary school which played a part in how I was kicked out for shit grades. Helps me alot and I try to simulate it before I fall asleep so I'll dream it. Shits cool as fuck.

I should start writing this stuff down because I've got several different stories based in different time periods. Some where I'm the bad guy, most where I'm not a focal point and am just the narrator.

Attached: 1458522093525.png (207x244, 9K)

>maladaptive daydreaming
uh oh i think i do this

Its the only thing that keeps me from ending it all

BASED. I can't fall asleep due to stress and the only way to elavate it is to completely forget it by self inserting an alternate version of myself that's fitter, taller, richer etc. and fuggin hot 10/10 girls. I hate my life

Yes except I also go to the gym and try to read a lot. I've got a few people that I email regularly so I stay sociable but it's a struggle.

Does it interrupt your life in a significant way? One time I was helping my dad lay down network cables for an office. Somehow I ended up in the future cyberpunk world I made up (likely from boredom) and I was interacting with people at the bar. Mallsoft was playing in the background for some reason. Suddenly, I came back to Earth as the head guy who owns the cable company was staring at me dead in the face as if he was asking me something and I just stood there. Turns out he had been telling me to label the cords and that I was just standing there mumbling to myself. Needless to say, when the job was done, I just took the $30 they paid me and never spoke about it to my dad again.

What sucks is that my dad wanted me to give them my number in case they needed help again. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe that damn day. I was 23 at the time too (it was last year). So far as I know it though, my dad doesn't know that happened.

Attached: 1484927749254.png (660x720, 473K)

i like playing quake 3 every sunday with bots and sometimes strangers

Dude, you have no idea. I basically have another life in my head where I fantasize about going to nice bars and parties and being with women and having an interesting life. It's really pathetic.

I think I also do this, I'll pretend I'm some kinda video game character or whatever and then when a sudden noise hits I realize I was just jumping on the spot flailing my arms around

Attached: j.png (446x399, 9K)

>I realize I was just jumping on the spot flailing my arms around
user you are psychotic

>tfw fantasize that I look like Chico and that I'm talented actor and singer that used to take theater and ballet classes

I don't even like ballet or theater i just wanted my fantasy to feel believable

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (591x720, 73K)

having a job makes you a fucking normalfag

broke loser

No u

Sosm

yep. maybe it's time to turn the lights off.

Attached: 1564987287279.jpg (900x900, 66K)

I use internet instead, I can be anyone I want in anonymous forum

I'm not sure if maybe this is the chase, but at 24 I am now having pretty bad anxiety attacks that come in the form of depresonalization and derealization. Every day my existence feels heavier and heavier and I just want to escape to a world where I don't feel this way. I've become hyper aware of the passing of time and that I am just mearly a product of brain chemistry I can't control and there's nothing I can do about it. Don't fantasize like this user or you could end up like me too. Please for your own sake stop and live a real life in the real world.

you should meditate bro.

I was going to beg a doctor for anti anxiety pills on my next day off, but yeah I suppose I should try that too. Thanks user.