All my troubles would be fixed if i could love myself

All my troubles would be fixed if i could love myself

Attached: elliot_rodger3.jpg (750x500, 60K)

One of the worst lies told by normies is that others will love you if only you learn to love yourself. The truth is that people cannot love themselves if they are not loved by others.

Probably, why do you hate yourself?

Thats true, thats why attractive people love themseleves because everyone else does
If i could learn to love myself and learn to be ok with being hated for being me then i might not be suicidal

Attached: 052514mentalhealth4_960x540.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Im ugly and and never had a irl gf only over discord
Never had sex
Mental issues

Attached: 5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 11K)

Elliot was so hot, original

Not true. I love myself and have a healthy amount of self-esteem despite having no social life whatsoever and being a handholdless virgin who receives no love or affection.

I think the last one is the more important one, ugly people get gfs too so that isn't the problem, do you rl friends?

No irl friends havent had one since i was a kid

Then get some or even better stop looking for validation from outside.

Severe social anxiety and paranoia stops me
Im getting help for it but i still have a long way to before then
I still force myself to go outside

Attached: video-undefined-1E350AFC00000578-804_636x358.jpg (636x358, 51K)

Will getting friends or even a gf even help? Maybe the issue is deeper than that.

I dont know but it might distract me or even just make me feel normal

Attached: x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 139K)

Learn to love yourself despite of what people think of you, maybe even your anxiety and what not stems from that.

Thats probably it because every time i think about why im paranoid and anxious its always a fear of judgment

Attached: Elliot_Rodger_icon.jpg (900x900, 145K)

I'm just like OP, getting a gf did help. It enabled me to lose weight, I felt so much better about myself. I didn't see a lonely ugly fat person anymore. I lost 50 lbs.
Then she cheated on me and now I just eat to comfort myself again.
Will you please stop the "people can only love you if you love yourself" bullshit please?
It's fucking annoying. Having a girlfriend, someone who cares about you, does help.

You need to self improve bro. Read The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck, that helped me.

Really hard to stop caring when ive done it for all my life
I can try but cant guarantee results

Attached: _101036882_elliot_rodger_2_shutterstoc.jpg (660x371, 27K)

same here user but hey the hate only grows till we hate everyone but ourselves so just wait till then if you're hopeless

I dont think ill hate anyone else for not loving me
Im just simply unattractive and lack social skills

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 9K)

so do i but for some odd reason i've began to grow hate for everyone i want to be happy and be nice to people but I just can't get the hateful feelings out mi feel like everyone thinks i'm weak and a disappointment and i just want to be seen as strong and as a human they all probably think i'm a degenerate i wish i was a good person

I get thoughts like that too
Thoughts like people hate me and think im ugly

Attached: ucsb-shooting-elliot-rodgers-11-ftr.jpg (600x800, 90K)