This is my cousin. I fucking hate what this current year does to girls...

This is my cousin. I fucking hate what this current year does to girls. If she was born 50 years earlier she'd be a trophy wife to some rich guy, now all she does is post pictures like that and literally fucks a different black guy every week.

I've not seen her in ages apart from a family reunion a few months ago where she brought this thug nigger who was basically fucking her on the dance floor grinding like fuck in front of her grandparents. She was such a sweet kid

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-155629__01.jpg (1080x1329, 501K)

el goblino de las americas
macabre

feelsbadman.jpeg sorry user, but try and talk with her for a bit, if she's still gonna be slutty, then don't even bother to talk to her

Whats her instagram, op? Ont hold out on us.

why do white people get so invested in their cousins' and sisters' love lives? like it almost sounds sexually possessive - prob the incest genes or something

Why are incels obsessed with the the past? Things change. You're living in 2019. So is she.

What color was the girl you brought and danced with? You didn't bring anyone? Maybe sort yourself out first.

I hope you're from Alabama.

Jesus the roastyness is dripping from this comment.

It's like your sister fucking a dog. White people are indisputably the best race so when they fuck a black I can't comprehend it. It's bestiality

Change doesnt mean it's better. The current year is objectively worse in most metrics, from wages earned to what females do. I honestly hope she dies she embarrasses her bloodline

>If she was born 50 years earlier she'd be a trophy wife to some rich guy,
>now all she does is post pictures like that and literally fucks a different black guy every week

Neither of those are good things..

>shes wearing air force ones
lmaooo what a garbage can

Almost every woman in my family, including my sister and cousins, that I grew up with turned into a slut except for my aunt that's only 5 years older than me.

>White people are indisputably the best race
But they were literally created in a lab by Jews to serve as their slave race.

Girls who like blacks usually weed themselves out of the gene pool because blacks like to kill them.

so we can make troll threats on the internet

>oh the times! 50 years ago everything was better

You are autistic and would have been thrown in a mental asylum, who cares about what your cousin who you probably barely know, does.

>Wears the Cross of our Lord
We must bring back burning at the stake.

Attached: 1535310679185.png (317x281, 109K)

that fucking cross lmao
not gonna stop you from going to hell

What's her insta my dude

came here to post this
>wears a cross
>bares her flesh to the world

God please come back soon, this ride is not fun anymore