Recently break up with long time irl bf

>recently break up with long time irl bf
>decide to date this guy i've been friends with online for 8 years
>been internet dating him for a few months
>he works normal hours but I usually work weekends so it's hard for us to spend time together
>finally get a weekend off
>tell him in advance hoping he will spend time with me
>he ignores me on friday
>he goes out with his friends on saturday
>hasn't even spoken to me today
This hasn't been the first time he's done this, either.
I think I'm gonna end it bros, this guy is playing me, right?

Attached: 7H640.jpg (540x405, 57K)

be my gf instead, I will give you all of my time outside of work and buy you cute gifts to apologize for having to work

i literally want someone who will talk to me and take the effort to spend time with me lmao is that so much to ask

When e-dating. Yes. it's a meme

"Real" dating is much more of a meme. They only get together to fuck and eat, at least online you can actually talk.

Thundy#8497
I have an abundance of free time, feel free to add me

I found a girl on my country with the same kinks as me two weeks ago. We talked a lot for two days, then she starts going online way less, and now it's a week since we last spoke

still trying because I'm a retard

>recently break up
>been internet dating him for a few months
Despicable thread, even more despicable people posting in it.

i've only ever wanted to give my time to someone and hopefully take care of them someday.

Date a neet they're always online

Attached: 052514mentalhealth4_960x540.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Always online but good for nothing, boring.

Then dont worry about dating right now and focus on yourself

Attached: Elliot.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Hard disagree

So you just want a chad to spend money on you and fuck you rough. You aren't interested in an actual bond or conversations.
Just like most roasties.

99% of non-online relationships begin out of something superficial like physical attraction or infatuation. They fuck around for a bit and then break up because they weren't actually interested in or comfortable with each other.

Effort is a reflection of interest. If he did not make any effort then he is disinterested and you should dump him before he dumps you.

I was in a LDR with a guy and we really liked each other, then one day he turned around and told me he had lost interest overnight and blocked and ghosted me. He was also talking to dozens of other girls.Online romance is a meme.

I only want to be loyal to someone, a woman did that to me, except it was just several men and one of the men flew out and fucked her. I thought she was different.

I've been with a girl for a decade and also thought she was the one I will spend my life with yet she ended up cheating and dumping me.
Now she's acting as if that decade spent together simply didn't happen and that I don't exist.

Even thinking about this shit is suicide fuel so imagine actually experiencing it.

this is horribly wrong and just proves that you've never touched a women

he's right
go dilate

I could talk over mic or webcam and maybe hold a relationship for a bit but it doesn't take away from the lonlieness of going to the waterfront alone, going to restaurants alone, going to music shows alone, and living alone outside my computer screen.

An e-relationship may help but in the end you'll be looking for more.

I'm in my fourth relationship right now and whilst it's true that you (can) have lots of sex, I have to disagree on his
>99%
stance. Seriously user You can have both, a kind and caring women, who a companies you in your life and also enjoys to fuck like crazy.
Atm my gf and me enjoy to have lots of sex, watch cowboy bebop together, play vidya, travell around our country, make bike trips, visit museums, or talk to each other for hours.

She also loves to crochet and I had the same kind of relationships 2 times before. One lasted for 2 1/2 years and the other one for 6 months (she was a crazy bipolar redhead)

You're a trap, aren't you?

What is it with traps and anime girl posting?

Of course it must eventually advance and you should try to move together if things are going well.
My point is that in this day and age, most of people wear masks outside and are lustful beasts, so a relationship which begins online has a much higher chance of becoming something tangible.

idk why men do this - what's the point of getting a girlfriend if you're going to loathe talking to her this much?