I want a cute young femboy bf who i can care for and cherish and maybe i could spit in his mouth sometimes and dominate...

i want a cute young femboy bf who i can care for and cherish and maybe i could spit in his mouth sometimes and dominate him whenever id like annd and and and,,,

Attached: F0F130A6-3162-4EDA-8B00-79FE0FADFEFB.png (259x224, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merckmanuals.com/home/digestive-disorders/gastrointestinal-emergencies/perforation-of-the-digestive-tract[accessed
nzma.org.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/17828/Vol-120-No-1260-24-August-2007.pdf(PMID
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mouth spitting
good taste

But are you a girl girl?

Attached: 1564329249529.gif (498x292, 649K)

its my most favorite thing ahaaa
yes...

Attached: DF91703B-66C4-492B-BEF3-C9BBC69BADFC.jpg (530x600, 54K)

Good taste in general op

And are you... Western European?

Attached: 1545632684968.png (500x500, 215K)

tfw cursed with hair and can never be a femboy

Only if you like cuddling

cause I really need that

Attached: 29497323_546800722359021_7067689399365926912_o.jpg (1365x2048, 129K)

thank u user...
uhh im from america!
(psst... if u rlly wanna ascend... try waxing...)
i love the fluffy stuff a million more times than lewd stuff... cuddle time plz plz

Aww, that's a shame then, you seem super nice

hehe thanks user... if i could live anywhere id like to move to germany...

what region of america?

east coast ^--^

>i love the fluffy stuff

Blessed qt. I like when both people are big spoon and I can shimmy down a bit and rest my face on soft chest while getting my hair stroked and forehead kisses

That's not asking too much right? My boner tends to get in the way though

Attached: 1EnfYCqK1K5WCUkMRJJZZ0sFzg2qNk74pJT7HWoOL_iWN0Qae-Y4Q0MgIS2bo1hsi7iRXFmaOQyHKI_7-N7oWEgjnZxkG5e58t4f (315x320, 69K)

i got dizzy reading that aaaah... clever use of spoilers too user i liked that a lot heheh.. i love playing w hair ugh i always keep my friends up at night w my hands tangled in theirs its just so calming and intimate and aaahhhhhh

Attached: 2C130ECB-8FEA-43AA-B051-DF4DE1A54D96.gif (540x603, 266K)

ah, pretty close

W-what if I spurted my cute boymilk into your mouth after you spat in mine..?

Someone could spit in my mouth but I would have to trust them to have good oral hygiene. Brush multiple times a day and avoid soda.

Attached: 1536448829593.png (453x435, 190K)

Oho, do you get nervous giving long petting hugs? I sleep in the nude so I hope it doesn't affect you too much. My bangs are really long though so I can't see much.

Attached: 67507657_937478226637051_2385666500812281666_n[1].jpg (700x700, 67K)

a-user!
i hav good hygiene but i do drink coke zero sometimes :( ...
nooop never nervous... i think i am most peaceful when i hav a boy in my arms...

>a-user!
I-is that a yes..? Aah...

Would you sometimes spit in his mouth when he was yapping to make him shut up? Just curious.

Who is that doggirl (male?)?

are there actually girls like this in the wild and if so where do i find one?

>in my arms
Due to the height difference, I would be near being inside something else. Possibly pressed against or inadvertently rubbing a bit, not on purpose of course. It's hard to control these things yah know.

pls be in florida, I can fulfill this role for you. I've got some girl's clothes already for you to dress me up in and we could always go shopping for more

u////u
heh i usually ask for permission but this sounds tempting
its from a sticker pack on imessage/line! she looks like me n im a puppygirl so. i use these stickers whenever i can...
im right here arent i >:| stuck @ work though siiigh

i am pretty tall for a girl... its ok though height difference is kinda cute ^--^"

not that i am but... where in fl are u?

Attached: 1F1F0A9B-AA17-4238-9EB8-836CA4C00079.jpg (236x204, 8K)

well i don't wanna be any orbiter so i'm not going to obsess over you but i wanted to know in general. i just want someone that would want to dress me up and maybe do my hair or something else that's very girly

ah fuck, I need a girl like you OP! Shame you're too far, I'd only need to shave

Attached: 1566561364326.jpg (400x400, 120K)

central florida on the west coast

Do you have any other preferences? Do you like to hold hands?

my last bf wouldnt do anyyyything feminine... i always asked if hed pierce his ears or let me paint his nails... nothing:( id like to go shopping n do a total makeover omg...
seems easy enough!!
.............thats.. hhhh

that's a shame for you i guess. no hurt in trying even if you're not into something. i wish there was a girl who'd take me shopping for clothes she'll make me wear later maybe some day...

>my last bf wouldnt do anyyyything feminine
Maybe you should force your next boy... take him lingerie shopping and hold the panties to his waist, commenting how cute he'd look in them.

comfy preferences or lewd preferences? i like when boys lay on my chest... im not a mommy type but i do like 2 be.. maternal i guess hhh
shes out there user i promise!!!!!
ahhh i never thought about it that way... im sure he'll come to love it... esp when he see how happy it makes me...

>.............thats.. hhhh
I-is that a good hhhh?
>shes out there user i promise!!!!!
too bad she's extremely rare and hard to find

Both, but I actually meant preferences on soft bf? Does he need to look or be anything other than qt?

Do you have treacherous mountains or great plains chest ?

Attached: 64251555_608508856342692_817152178877194789_n[1].jpg (480x280, 19K)

How would you feel if he was so poorly hung that he had to wear panties of a smaller size than you?

>shes out there user i promise!!!!!
i really do hope she is, but until they find me the best i can do is work on myself i guess

this is all so sudden user! i live in the same area hhaaa...
i like boys w dark hair and dark eyes.. and preferably younger than me..
.id prefer if we could share user!!!

This.. this is nice. Sometimes I wish I was a femboy, but it's nice enough to dream.

>i like boys w dark hair and dark eyes.. and preferably younger than me..
So anything else is fine? How old are you?

>id prefer if we could share user!!!
W-what if he wanted to wear your dirty panties from the previous day?

whats stopping you !!!!!
im 20 :o
thats my limit... sorry user

>this is all so sudden user! i live in the same area hhaaa...
o-oh really? how close to tampa?
>im 20 :o
me too

18yo soft skelly femboy here, discord?

thats actually the area i live in hhhhhhhhh

could i be ur cute femboy bf?

Attached: 901ba2e94383f861578ac058105cb85116734fb0_00.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>im 20 :o

I think this could work
I like you qt puppo user c:

how do you normally test and acquire bf- please include me

Attached: a4adbc58afbe749823157074ce361b8f[1].gif (500x262, 934K)

idk they usually court me;; icatch feelings really fast when boys say sweet things and esp if their voice is nice.. higher pitched and breathy ahh my heart...

I want all that, but not with a girl. sadness

i actually just met a boy on discord w similar feelings... except he wants. cute femboy 2 date n feels bad abt it...

no one likes me, don't bother user.
but thanks

Attached: 1564298693448.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

oh really? do you wanna talk more on discord or something?

suure! whats ur user..

Attached: BBDE932F-C504-4CF3-AD1D-00D220E637C5.png (259x224, 40K)

okay mine is wuffymcwuff#9622

you guys better start dating

Attached: 1545293671263.jpg (600x800, 67K)

bro imagine............ and that kids. is how i met ur fathr...

wanna go shopping at the mall and get some boba?
I'm actually not far from you as well

Attached: 1d520[1].jpg (1000x1454, 276K)

femboy meetup aaaa im in heaven aaa

So you want a lover with an expiration date? What are you going to do when he's no longer young?

We could play dress up and you can pick out a new outfit for me and maybe hold my hand later so I don't die of embarrassment if it's too girly!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

"Any of the hollow digestive organs may become perforated (punctured), which causes a release of gastrointestinal contents and can lead to sepsis (a life-threatening infection of the bloodstream) and death if surgery is not done immediately."
... "A perforation allows food, digestive juices, or intestinal contents to leak into the abdomen (or sometimes the chest, if the esophagus is perforated). These materials are very irritating and contain bacteria, which cause severe inflammation and infection that are typically fatal if untreated."
"Causes
Causes of perforation of the digestive tract vary depending on the location of the perforation, but injury can affect any part of the digestive system. Swallowed foreign bodies usually pass through a person without difficulty but occasionally become stuck and lead to perforation. Foreign bodies inserted through the anus may perforate the rectum or colon."
merckmanuals.com/home/digestive-disorders/gastrointestinal-emergencies/perforation-of-the-digestive-tract[accessed 2019/07/22]

"The rectum above the pectinate line is generally insensitive to pain. Thus the perforation of the rectal wall may occur without the individual being aware of it at the time of the injury. Any such perforation can result in peritonitis due to release of faecal contents in the peritoneal cavity."
"Vibrator-induced fatal rectal perforation." The New ZeaIand Medical Journal. 2007 Aug 24; 120(1260): U2685.nzma.org.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/17828/Vol-120-No-1260-24-August-2007.pdf(PMID 17726499)

Absolutely based. Sodomites on suicide watch.

he'll always be younger than me so thats not an issue ^--^ but if it becomes one... i could always find another barely legal twink right...?
no need to b embarassed... ill make u feel safe

>ill make u feel safe

Aw, such a good girl. Who's a good girl!

Attached: sens[1].jpg (1042x576, 245K)

u///u,,, me...

You wanna go for a walk girl- you wanna go to the mall park?! There may be a treat in it for you?!

Attached: ss-2019-06-14-06_14_51[1].jpg (600x315, 34K)

How fast the roles have been reversed, huh.

What is stopping me is that I'm a 5'8 240 lb dude. I'm not morbidly obese but I am chubby. I played sports when I was young because I was pressured to so now i have gashes on arms and legs as well as an uneven tan with a pale body. Hair is a mess and not soft. I'm the opposite of what girls would call cute.

>she never came back

maybe a little too fast, oh well, ez cum ez go

will wait for nice gf

Attached: eVNAPbi[1].png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>tfw no cutesy girly submissive mommy gf

I'm at work!!! My phone died but I managed to get on here with our pos system hhhh....
That's sad :( genuinely sorry for u user... but I have a few types I go for and I think most girls do too.. all hope is not lost...

I wanna go on walkies plz plz user *grabs my leash with my mouth*

How do you feel about a 6'1 guy in his late 20s who looks pretty young, is somewhat skinny and has a pretty face yet a rather manly body?

Sounds rather generic, but also all I've ever dated were 2 normie boys soooooo ig u have my approval!

I have long hair and can look rather girly if I try.

>I'm at work!!! My phone died but I managed to get on here with our pos system hhhh....
I know the feel. You have contact to talk later?

I secretly kindof love long hair on boys haaaa
Give me ur discord tag n ill send u a msg! Which user is this?

>Give me ur discord tag n ill send u a msg! Which user is this?
Serei 3R#2209 it me
Good girl! Let me get your collar on- oh my, we'll have to give you a bath later!

Attached: tenor[3].gif (220x268, 151K)

Alright last time I'm posting my discord on r9k for awhile, Thundy#8497

Attached: cfghgffgh.jpg (800x600, 44K)

You are kind to say these things. I doubt I'll ever get a gf in all honesty. I lost any chance of that when I became a unbridled mess. It's either I keep going with like this or suicide. I wish you luck though.

Attached: 447.png (1968x1968, 845K)

u have a long life ahead of u!!! the chances of dying alone r very slim :-)

I wish I could be that optimistic, it's nice to see that are. Thank you for the reassurance.

>2 discord friend requests

Does this mean I have a stalker now?

Attached: 67589638_480050755892997_8418860746562453583_n[1].jpg (531x531, 49K)

Femanon im almost exactly all that except long but ill probably grow it please add me theres alot of things i need to tell you and i cant here right now i swear to you itll be worth it LightStreams#1330

Long hair*
Orignal reply fix

What decent girl is going to talk to 3 dudes at the same time. Too late brah. You'll get your chance later. Don't try to fuck his chances up.

Youre right im guessing she closed the thread by now. I just wanted to talk desu those 2 guys added her first and ill respect it and id feel bad if i took something from them but i know for fact i wouldve regretted it infinitely if i didnt try

This was quite honestly the qtest thread I've ever been a part of on r9k

Attached: 1564177190988.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

>slowly watching the thread fall down the catalog
>still staring at my empty friend request inbox
You anons better meet up like you said you would and avenge my tears

unoriginal comment goes here

Attached: 372.gif (455x364, 55K)

I'm imagining a girl a few inches taller than a cute shota boy

riding the shit out of him, and then wagging her buttplug tail with him still inside and licking his face

are there any doujins like this?

I really really really dont want this thread to die

we need more slightly dom cute girls for this thread to thrive again

if u find one... plz let me know... i can nevr find cute shota doujins ;--;
it wont die! this thread is so cute n comfy ill check up on it evry now and then...
i guess im the only one huh,,... theres gotta be more of us out there...
sorry user i was playin games fr a bit! i wanna make more friends w similar interests though ^--^ i feel like i cant talk abt this stuff to my friends without ridicule ahh...

tell us how your dates go, I want stories

lolololol is it wise to meet up w anons...?