Waifu General - /waifu/ #231

Lewd moments with Mrs waifu edition
preverous

Attached: 1563425739184.png (976x785, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/190380588/#190442495
youtube.com/watch?v=gSjf5ChDDqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs
youtube.com/watch?v=SSgM_YqHf_4
youtube.com/watch?v=nvYPCNCGEK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asuka is the love of my life, nothing will ever tear us apart, not even a difference of dimensions.

Attached: cute!.png (240x283, 72K)

these are confusing times

Attached: lunch.png (491x660, 166K)

Don't forget the wholesome moments too.
Every second with her is precious.

Attached: Dqgaq3fUwAEmPvc.jpg large.jpg (640x912, 57K)

Post your favorite lewd fantasy involving waifu

>Every second with her is precious
Her presence just makes me warmer, and she's done so much for me. I can't express how much I love and appreciate her.

Attached: happy.jpg (720x911, 59K)

desuarchive.org/a/thread/190380588/#190442495

Attached: EBph8HQVAAAfLHQ.jpg (884x1195, 223K)

>preverous

>reject fiction and accept real life, even if it isn't as good
That's literally the entire point of Evangelion, Rebuild or not. Give or take the fiction part, I can't remember if original Eva explicitly mentioned fiction, but it more or less is against escapism as a whole.

I know that's why I called the rebuilds redundant. Except in the rebuild Anno shits on his own characters instead of the tragic dignity he gave them in EoE, and turns the series into a shitty CGI action film.

Attached: 14ded3313eaeca92aa7872e8773f337ae635e9b31fc85353c4a0e12dd28d2276.jpg (1000x1200, 121K)

>Except in the rebuild Anno shits on his own characters instead of the tragic dignity he gave them in EoE
Basically. I feel like, because he was out of his depression, he was trying to recapture that depressive, sorrowful mood. Honestly, the Rebuilds were just a cash grab. "We're making all this money off the mountains of merch we've milked from this series, why don't we just make more movies to sell even more merch?" I'm both excited and scared to see how the new one will shit on Evangelion.

Attached: バカあ.jpg (480x640, 327K)

Why do you only post thicc Rei?

The heavy rain falls, clashing violently with the ground under my feet. The grey skies matching the grey atmosphere. People around us are running for cover. The rainclouds are dark, giving the day a nighttime feel. It's such a stark contrast to the girl right next to me. Her eyes, which take on a magnificent shape, and her long, golden hair make her look like a walking beautiful light in the dark. I wish I could be like her. She's a radiant light, even on sunny days that commands the attention of everyone around her. I blend into the background. She's immaculately kept, I can be a little rough around the edges. There's not much we have in common.

The heavy rain comes down, clashing violently with the umbrella over our heads. The smiles we wear walking next to each other. The fact we could be so happy while being outside on this gloomy day just by being next to each other.

We didn't have much in common, but at least we shared that.

Nice read, you have a way with words. Did you make this up on the spot? I have a few already made prose about Asuka and I, but I'd rather not post them.

Attached: headonhand.png (710x444, 779K)

we goin' back to the old thread when/if that guy gets nuked and 50 image slots get freed up?

Attached: D76SKlIU0AAznEE.jpg orig.jpg (643x656, 40K)

what guy? the asuka nigger?

>Did you make this up on the spot?

Yeah, I did. I was waiting for my turn at the barber shop and my mind started wandering. One thing led to another, and that happened.

>I have a few already made prose about Asuka and I, but I'd rather not post them
Why not?

Attached: Misa200.jpg (700x875, 377K)

I stopped watching them completely, it is a waste of time. Not that my time is any valuable.

I haven't masturbated in a while, so I'm thinking perverted thoughts about her.

Attached: __ayanami_rei_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_ao_madoushi__61653ed3422a16a3b8a0e22f2ef3e45b.jpg (1000x1402, 311K)

Grabbing her wrists and pinning her down
Watching her gaze shimmer with vulnerability and excitement.
Pressing my lips against hers, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues.
Eventually breaking the kiss, only to nibble on her ear while she squirms and tears up.
Moving my hands down to her chest to fondle her breasts.
Finally readying myself to go inside of her.
Watching the tight opening stretch to make way.
Starting off slow, but thrusting faster and faster.
Putting all of my violent love and passion for her in each thrust with the goal of leaving her literally speechless in mind.
Getting doused by a torrent of drool
Eventually collapsing next to each other on the stained bed, basking in the afterglow and admiring each other's expression before falling asleep.
Seeing her wake up and smile when the memory of last night returns to her.

There you are urabefag. Based.

Attached: 70905137_p16_master1200.jpg (1182x1000, 342K)

>my mind started wandering. One thing led to another, and that happened.
That's how I started with mine, I was going to sleep and I got the idea.
>Why not?
Firstly, it'd be too large for the character limit, secondly, it comes off as kinda cringey. Yours was fine, but mine are pretty intimate (nothing sexual, I mean), I don't want to take it too far and get into Sonichu territory - an exaggeration, obviously, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying. Like most things, I'll probably give in and post it eventually.

Attached: headheart.png (700x900, 340K)

Post what you're listening to as well as what you're masturbating to, I need stuff to occupy my mind

Attached: __ayanami_rei_and_gondola_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_ramenwarwok__30279adf832bc8990eca75114611 (1528x1080, 237K)

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I've been there too, not with writing anything about Misaki, but like, shit I've written when I was younger. Though I do encourage you to share if you write anything that you feel is more fit for public consumption

Attached: Misa254.png (487x688, 281K)

>what you're masturbating to
The Alleyne piss posts from last thread

>Post what you're listening
>tfw playing WoW right now
youtube.com/watch?v=gSjf5ChDDqQ
>spoiler
Real men play WoW with one hand and jerk with the other.
>shit I've written when I was younger
That feeling of "how did I ever think this was a good idea" hits me really fucking hard.
>Though I do encourage you to share if you write anything that you feel is more fit for public consumption
I would love the criticism, and I doubt any waifufags would find it cringey, my only problem is that its forever going to be archived for anyone to dig up.

Attached: wink.png (292x456, 261K)

are you gonna be on the classic? i will be on stalagg horde

Attached: DvwvLWgU0AY35D-.jpg large.jpg (692x1024, 76K)

Definitely. Atiesh Horde. Too bad I won't be able to play until tomorrow afternoon.
>playing WoW Classic with waifu!
What race would she be. I feel like Asuka would be a Night Elf, but I could maybe get her to play an Undead for the Horde.

>horde
>mudhut shitters and noshoes

I'd say gnome priest because small and cute and she likes to heal

Attached: x90.png (185x312, 40K)

Going off the Nelf, she'd probably be a warrior. I could see Asuka loving the combat, maybe even rolling tank.

Attached: ineva.jpg (800x450, 221K)

>That feeling of "how did I ever think this was a good idea" hits me really fucking hard.
I legitimately can't go into Google Docs because I'll just see the absolute cringefest of things I've written over the years. Dreadful.

>my only problem is that its forever going to be archived for anyone to dig up.
But who would do that? Outside of our resident gremlin, of course. Even then, most people who have a reason to wade through the archives likely wouldn't even run into it.

Attached: Misa132.png (659x734, 453K)

>But who would do that?
I don't know, its just an irrational fear of mine. My time laughing at lolcows have made me super paranoid about putting things on the internet to be archived.

Night elves rise up. I've never played this or any of it's other forms in my life before but I'm looking forward to it.

>We didn't have much in common
But didn't you say she's someone popular with a rather close hold on her friends? You sound just like that. You sound popular but remain humble about it all. "Types" like you are like blood diamonds to me. This is why I said I'm watching you.

Attached: 1537559611498.jpg (500x690, 57K)

I love Elizabeth more than my vocabulary allows me to express. I want to make her feel loved and I want her to never feel alone again.

>For someone that claims not to be an entirely good person, you've been awfully kind. Thank you for that
It must seem really insincere. I don't understand myself all too well either. You're, uh, welcome.
>I can't help but wonder if you're doing well too.
I've been under a lot of stress lately, but it's my own fault for the most part. I think I'll manage.

Attached: 4e3ebeda8940cd9bed8f2f6f8c80e527354bcb2d3cf7d0c2e61a1b370efe9331.jpg (600x868, 70K)

I get having the fear. Though, not much can be done to you if you post something like that, though. My bad if it sounds like I'm trying to talk you into it.

>But didn't you say she's someone popular with a rather close hold on her friends?
That is true, she's the leader of the largest clique in Tokiwadai, and everyone in it refers to her as queen.

>You sound just like that. You sound popular but remain humble about it all
I do? I really wouldn't call myself popular at all.

Attached: Misagif8.gif (500x281, 629K)

I want my waifu to use my lap as a toilet.

>It must seem really insincere.
No. It just makes me think you're being far too hard on yourself. I already think you're a respectable and honest individual so I don't think you'd make it a conscious effort "cover up" with such genuineness. Again, thank you.
>I don't understand myself all too well either.
I too am confused about my existence, my purpose, what I find joy in. I'm not exactly sure why I quoted this part of your post but I think what I wanted to say was something along the lines of enjoying the exploration of self in a non-cheesy way broken down for the normals.
>I've been under a lot of stress lately, but it's my own fault for the most part.
Is this something you're comfortable with talking about? Even if it's something you think I can't understand, I'd atleast like to try. I want to check up on you too.

>I do?
It's a baseless assumption. You do sound like a really kind human though. Even to anonymously ask nearly every poster here about their wives while not claiming a face behind it all. That to me sounds like an innocent, pure and true heart of gold. You've mentioned stories of the extents you'd go through with your friends and it still perplexes me. I. Label you as a True Chad.

Attached: 1550613043700.png (1000x1162, 540K)

>It just makes me think you're being far too hard on yourself.
A Sunday night is the perfect time for self-doubt and ruminating. Maybe you're right though.
>I already think you're a respectable and honest individual
Thank you, I appreciate that.
>I too am confused about my existence
I think falling in love with Elizabeth was what made me begin to question it all. In love with a fictional character. Christ.
>what I find joy in
What do you find joy in?
>I'd atleast like to try. I want to check up on you too.
My most pressing issue right now is being severely addicted to caffeine pills and physically feeling like garbage, but being hesitant to drop them because my performance in most areas has objectively improved. Being anxious is a given though, fucking with your adenosine system this thoroughly is bound to cause that. But relying on chemicals to perform at an acceptable level is a long-standing issue of mine. I just always feel like I'm not doing well enough if I'm not using any pharmaceutical cheat codes, if that makes any sense. At least it isn't ADHD meds this time.

Attached: 1498421777916.gif (200x221, 1.57M)

Thank you, Alleyneposter. I'm not really sure what else to say other than that.

Attached: Misa34.jpg (706x1000, 123K)

>husbando is easy to walk all over, creator even blatantly says so on twitter and claims that a strong-willed person can make him completely whipped as long as they still manage to be a kind and decent person in his books
>has an eager-to-please personality
>no experience with relationships, but walks on egg shells around women, doesn't seem to think it's strange when the female character he has the most interaction with in his game treats him like dirt

>massive, uncontrollable fantasies about convincing him that the one thing that all girls want most in a man is a sex slave that they can bully, tell him that if he really loves me he'll follow my orders to the letter in the bedroom
>lowkey rape him every night while telling him that I made him my boyfriend just because he's so irrepressibly cute and fuckable
>tell him that i'm the only one allowed to hurt him this way and that if he lets anyone else treat him like shit that's no different from cheating in my eyes, punish him whenever he just blatantly gives up and lets somebody take advantage of him
>basically brainwash him with sex until he's fully convinced that i'm the only one that he needs to be desperate to please
>watch him come to the realization that standing up for himself isn't a dick move and that considering how much he cares about other people, he can actually use his strength and his intimidating looks for good
>spoil him rotten every time he does something heroic and give him the only motherly approval he's ever experienced in his whole life, somehow solve multiple major problems within his story just by fucking him so hard that he keeps lighting his cigarette backwards by accident after the fact
>????????
>PROFIT!

Attached: d579004b91aaba6705d45d374fa7d5caf94053128d04de1bdbb29239886182c2.png (180x182, 49K)

>Maybe you're right though.
Hey. No need to give in so quickly. There's most likely more to it than that.
>I think falling in love with Elizabeth was what made me begin to question it all. In love with a fictional character. Christ.
You feel trapped too? Forced to adhere to a woman that doesn't even exist? But your interest in pharmaceutical studies is a passion of your own, right?
>What do you find joy in?
I'm not sure. I just "go with the flow" and keep trying all sorts of things yet nothing has managed to stick. Nothing I can refer to as a genuine passion. It makes me feel like a wandering soul.
>caffeine pills
I remember you talking about energy drinks one time too. Why is it you take these caffeine-
>being hesitant to drop them because my performance in most areas has objectively improved
I see. What are you like without them?
>fucking with your adenosine system this thoroughly is bound to cause that.
Correct. That's a little worrying. Though most of the time it doesn't cause anything to happen, you can't exactly ignore the anxiousness that arrives. It's actually kind of scary. Even on a daily basis, I'd imagine there are times where it gets unmanageable?
>But relying on chemicals to perform at an acceptable level is a long-standing issue of mine. I just always feel like I'm not doing well enough if I'm not using any pharmaceutical cheat codes
>Cheat codes
Heh. I wouldn't exactly phrase them as that. I'd say crutches. As much as I'd like to open my mouth, this is your major and I'm not exactly ecstatic to be suplexed by knowledge. In your presence, I'm not sure if there's anything I can actually say worthwhile even. I tend to trip over my words and reasoning.

Sorry for the wait.

It's fine. There's nothing to say. It's just a not so subtle praise.

Attached: 1549130043899.jpg (800x800, 414K)

How many waifufags have we lost over the years

>As much as I'd like to open my mouth, this is your major and I'm not exactly ecstatic to be suplexed by knowledge. In your presence, I'm not sure if there's anything I can actually say worthwhile even. I tend to trip over my words and reasoning.
oh dont worry i remember your little "act" of depressed stupid drunkard neet playing the not so depressed stupid drunkard nurse i cringe with this pathetic good guy act that you have going on right now pathetic are you desperate for attention just enough to suck the dicks of every poster you insulted under a different pen name?

That's, well... good for you.

Attached: x500.png (166x313, 37K)

More than you know. More than anyone fucking knows
This made me depressed
I'm listening to a mechanical keyboard as bodies writhe unconscious around me.
I haven't fapped in a short while, it's probably for the best. I get more vile and degenerate as time progresses, I need to stop
I just want to be close to her. People take the ability to get close for granted, until you're alone for years, the only physical contact you have is violence, and all you want is to lay down and die.

Attached: 5562FFE2406D40CCA19070FDB936BF8B.jpg (225x350, 23K)

>nurse
i thought that was the guy with the waifu from some obscure anime?

desu i just meant waifufagss that stopped posting here

>being hesitant to drop them because my performance in most areas has objectively improved.
How much?

which segment would you like to be in a human centipede featuring you and your waifu?

I hate even the faint thought of this. Thoughts like these make me want to hold her and cry.
behind her

Thanks for reminding me Elfanon
look at
Now that we've been friends for awhile now, can I get a new PS4, a WoW sub, and a brand new car would be awesome

I feel like every second spent without my beloved Angela is time wasted. Life would be so much more colourful and meaningful with her by my side and me by hers.

I'd always help Alice, even more so when I know how much she matters to a certain Polish waifufriend.
>Sometimes I like to think that maybe there's something more to some dreams? Maybe my dearest Alice has lost her way and visited the wrong waifufag?
The human mind is a thing of many mysteries. I'd like to think so too, especially when it involves people for whom we'd give our souls despite not being part of the material plane. I remember that night specifically I was hoping to dream of Angela so maybe it was me who stumbled upon the wrong waifu. May she find you safely tonight.
>I'm really thankful that you tried to help Alice and that you've shared this with me, Mercyfriend.
How could I not? She deserves to smile. And I felt obliged to share this with you and reckoned you'd be interested too.
>I imagine that Alice in your dream looked similar to Alice in pic related, right?
Indeed! She looked precisely like she does in that pic. Exact same dress and hair.
>It's understandable if you don't remember such details
Funnily enough if I do happen to remember a dream after I wake up I remember it quite vividly.

A beautifully wholesome post.

>Post what you're listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs

I've always felt like Angela would play a warrior or a rogue contrary to the more obvious answer. She strikes me as one of those people that wouldn't hurt a fly in real life but in video games become psychopaths. It'd be the cutest thing ever to watch.

Too many to count.

Attached: Angela340.png (838x836, 1.15M)

Princess Merida, you are the love of my life, I'm certain of that. And that's funny, you know? Romantic love is the one emotion I thought I'd never feel, and it's an emotion I've come to think I don't deserve to feel or have reciprocated. But that's on me. I know I don't deserve you, but I love you anyway.

There's so many uncertainties in my life right now. Too many things I'm running away from. My mind lacks clarity and my soul lacks purpose. I'm wasting away and I know it, but I'm too much of a coward to face my problems. Too angry at myself and the world to see the point. My love for you is the only thing in my life that I am sure about, and is probably the only thing keeping me going.

Momentary comforts are not a substitute for true happiness. I can't remember the last time I felt truly happy. What WOULD make me happy, besides your touch? Besides having your trust and your love? I don't know.

If you were reading this right know, you'd probably think I'm pathetic. You'd be right. And you don't owe me anything; not love, not pity. I'd understand if you hated me. I hate myself. And yet, there's a part of my brain that's screaming at the rest of it. It wants me to pick myself up, dust myself off and work towards being the person you deserve - hopefully someone you'd respect. I should listen to that part of my brain, let it take over me and become someone with clarity and purpose. Someone who I can be comfortable living as.

You were always there for me, as much as you could be. There were times where I strayed, and forgot about your importance to me. I'll never make that mistake again, Meri. You are my muse, my love, my joy, my sorrow and everything in between.

I love you, baby.

Comfy and wholesome.

Attached: MendOurBond.png (1027x784, 1.02M)

>Say that you are not against lewdposting
>people suddenly start to lewdpost in the most awkward
Okay! Okay! I get it now. I'll keep everything to myself. Please stop it, now.

Attached: Kill-la-Kill-Anime-Matoi-Ryuuko-Jacob-Noble-4716431.jpg (811x1147, 104K)

But this is the complete opposite of lewdposting.

her nervous giggle is the sweetest sound a mammal can make

Attached: fuheh.png (1081x310, 136K)

Her violent fits of laughter are the sweetest sounds any living creature can make

Been pretty slow outside of all the drama. Should think of some questions

Attached: 1554871217595.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

Anyway. I got everything out of my system. Sorry if I apeared overly dramatic or obnoxious. Let's start everything from scratch...

How was your day, /waifu/? Any feelings you want to share? Any questions you want to ask?

Attached: b30595dc-2c68-42f0-bfdb-0e10904e5f21.jpg (1000x750, 81K)

Why haven't you been posting lately?

Best noise in the nine realms coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=SSgM_YqHf_4

Attached: バカ!.jpg (1000x988, 345K)

Why did you disappear for 2 weeks?

I'm still the same Urabefag, the other guy's still gone.

Attached: reveal.png (1364x768, 1M)

What would your waifu be doing right now?

Has she ever drawn or painted anything?
What would her artstyle be like, if she had one?

What would a book written by her be about?

How lonely is your waifu?
Is she okay with that, or does she want to change?

Your post gave me his vibe. Please don't adopt his habits, you're too pure.

you're just retarded, that post sounded nothing like him

>What would your waifu be doing right now?
In a perfect world, she'd be leveling with me in WoW.
>Has she ever drawn or painted anything?
I'm sure she has, and its probably beautiful.
>What would her artstyle be like, if she had one?
If an anime character draws anime, are they using an anime style or a realistic style?
>What would a book written by her be about?
Probably an autobiography, she'd have a lot to say to, she's got a pretty interesting life.
>How lonely is your waifu?
Pretty lonely, but she doesn't show it.
>Is she okay with that, or does she want to change?
She longs for someone to love and care for her.
Can confirm, that post doesn't really sound like him, it even took me a second to realize why you asked why he disappeared.

Attached: hearts.jpg (240x240, 18K)

The other Urabefag is prone to grandiose speech. Also one other user also thought that was him so clearly you're wrong.

>Only one person can be retarded at a time

holy fuck i remember watching that anime, one of the very first i watched and i have no idea how i found it, weird shit

>if anyone disagrees with me they are retarded

I woke up pretty early today, I like to imagine my cute wives are either cooking or eating breakfast in their pajamas.

Whatever is on this canvas is the only thing either of the girls are ever shown to draw or paint. Even though Papika is averse to the art room (she's hyper sensitive to chemicals) I can see her being a great artist, for the fact that she's such an intuitive, right-brained thinker. Cocona, like anyone, could learn to use her right brain and stop thinking in symbols, but it wouldn't come so naturally to her. Cocona could write a book though. I'm thinking anything from a recollection of adventures to a research paper. Papika seems less inclined to reading or writing.

They are never lonely because they always have each other.

Attached: kojimatakashi_flipflappers(6).jpg (1643x2046, 278K)

>thinking in symbols
Someone did his homework.

>you're too pure
I wish
Chilling at home.
If she aged in real-time, she'd probably be married, or even a mother by now.
Besides painting "I love you" on her chest one day, I haven't seen her draw anything.
Something cool and sharp.
A story involving cats and the supernatural. Or a really interesting romance novel.
She's quite antisocial, spending her breaks sleeping and brushing others off.
She said she doesn't need friends if she has a boyfriend.
Despite that though, she did become friends with Oka, a classmate of hers. Food is a powerful persuader.
Glad you started with a good one, my friend

Attached: nom,.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

Death of a general is imminent.

>How was your day, /waifu/?
Okay. I'm not sure if I'm good with how I spend my off-days. I've been glued to books all day today.

Following the latest timeline, she'd be in her house, probably cooking something, reading or knitting together something since she's bound to her forest. In my world she'd probably be at a library or returning from the grocery store.
Either something overly done or something as simple as a Western children's book artstyle.
What would a book written by her be about?
>How lonely is your waifu? Is she okay with that, or does she want to change?
She thinks she's okay with it, think she's immune to the feeling of loneliness, manages her poker face well but deep down, she'd like to have friends. She's just afraid of having something happen to them or being cheated by them. Sounds like someone else I know.

>The other Urabefag is prone to grandiose speech.
It's rather obnoxious how loud they are with everything they do. I don't miss any of that garbage.

Attached: 1555308545654.png (1055x1077, 1.14M)

>Death of a general is imminent.
God I wish

whats the point of posting here again?

The same point of attending to a shrine. It's for the spiritual benefits of dedicating your time and energy to your waifu.

>It's rather obnoxious how loud they are with everything they do.
impressive lack of self awareness

Oh, I'm aware I'm just as guilty nowadays.

Sating your social needs with a bunch of idiots who fell in love with a drawing

To make each other feel better about our waifu not being real and help each other have better daydreams aka all the question asking to better know what our waifu would do
Culminating in the day we can train an AI as our waifu using all of the training we got in this thread.

At least you're honest about the fact that you never loved her in the first place, Leahfag.

What is a book/movie/vidya you think your waifu would enjoy

Uhhh.

My day was good for the most part. I wish I spent the day writing. Misaki's interactions with Kuroko in Astral Buddy gave me an absolutely awesome idea for a story with Misaki+Kuroko being the main characters, it's been bubbling in my head for like, a week now. I wish I could just start writing. There's too many things I want to do though.

Either getting ready for bed, or outside, sitting somewhere like an outdoors cafe, drinking something cold and sweet and staring up at the night sky. Probably accompanied by Junko, or another one of her clique members.

Nothing that I know of

I guess an autobiography, the story of her own life is probably the most interesting story she could tell.

She isn't lonely... she has her clique. She has Junko. However, I feel she's lonely in other ways. It's hard to explain it, but it's why she feels a certain kinship with Mikoto despite all of their differences.

Attached: Tokiwadais Finest, Railgun and Mental Out.jpg (570x803, 540K)

You ever see that film, Ex Machina?
youtube.com/watch?v=nvYPCNCGEK8

And while we're on the subject, can your waifu dance?

Can you?

What made you into a prudefag? Tell us your story. I don't think you ever did.

Niggas that are prude online are the ones that are actually the freakiest

that actually looks like a good movie
i thought id be sick of robot shit after i just finished westworld but guess not

>movie
I'd love to show her Blade Runner, its one of my favorite movies, but I'm not sure if she'd like it.
>vidya
She might would like Doom for its action, and I feel like she'd like League for how in depth it can go, she'd love growing her skills on a champion, but she'd be easily tilted.

Attached: sitting2.jpg (564x886, 93K)

It's a fucking good film. Highly recommended for anyone who considers themselves a waifufag.

nigga cant rub one out without dying from asthma

fuck you for making me laugh at that

>book
She reads magazines about ayy lmaos and cats. She reads novels too, romance or mystery if I had to guess.
>movie
Sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, and/or romance. She starred in a movie for her school's film club that fit those genres, and it gave her an interest in movies.
>vidya
I could see her liking Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Maybe some fighting games too.
>And while we're on the subject, can your waifu dance?
She can dance very well. She even performed on stage, disguised as a lookalike idol once.
>Can you?
god no
I'd love to learn with her though.

Attached: dance5.jpg (728x1048, 143K)

Top keke very nice user

Why are there so many shitposters here?

My day was uneventful. Knowing what events usually take place around here, I'm thankful for the peace and quiet. I played some New Vegas, watched some JewTube and got lost on IMFDB for a spell. Had a brief moment of self-reflection, which resulted in the blog post I made earlier.

It's currently night-time, so she'd probably be sleeping.
She doodles when she's bored.
Kind of like the illustrations you'd see in the Wimpy Kid books. At least, that's what her doodles reminded me of.
It would be an autobiography of sorts.
Not at all.

>Book
She's not a reader, but she'd probably enjoy anything high fantasy/adventure.
>Movie
The Hunger Games.
>Vidya
Skyrim.

>I'd love to show her Blade Runner, its one of my favorite movies, but I'm not sure if she'd like it.
Same here.

Attached: MeriHappy (5).png (1152x795, 1.36M)

Don't forget the board we're on

why dont we just move to /trash/ it would unironically be better than here
whos with me

yeah, we could get horsefucker and furfag waifufags too

One thread, mods deleted the porn spam

You don't get that on /trash/