Fembots, have you been preparing for your future husband? My mom says i'm good at making pudding...

Fembots, have you been preparing for your future husband? My mom says i'm good at making pudding, grilled cheese and egg fried rice but I need to have more dishes that I'm confident in making so my husband can be well fed. Also, are you good at cleaning and keeping your house clean? I'm very good at cleaning and decluttering. The issue is that I don't tidy up after myself so mess accumulates quickly. Get into the habit of tidying as you go so your house can always feel inviting for your future family. Also, what do you know about hygiene and appearances? I'm still learning how to clean my vagina properly and finding a hygiene routine that works for me. Also, dress well. Whatever that may be but make sure your clothes are not disgusting. Buy yourself some new underwear. I had underwear and pyjamas with holes and stains. But i finally bit the bullet and bought some new clothes so i don't look so shabby anymore. Are you educated and well read? What skills do you have? Find a field and get good at it. For example, music. Learn to play an instrument so your house can be filled with beautiful music from your heart as your children grow up. Feel free to ask for advice. I want to see you ladies get into tip top shape.

Attached: D5654492-E804-4865-A3BA-047C0C09A673.jpg (480x524, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayhealth.com/vaginal-odor/guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tldr
but no i dont want a husband i want a wife
but finding a cute gf is hard.
but bro you suck if thats all you can make for food

Short attention span brainlet.

I admire your efforts femanon. May I formally initiate a courtship with you?

nice try i give it a 5/10 should try harder next time enjoy the orbiters whore

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 8K)

What instrument do you play then?

How is this not original?

I find everything you have said in this post repulsive. I wouldnt marry you.

You sound like the perfect woman, whoever marries you will be one lucky fuck.

I love how this board teleports me to the 1950's from time to time.

>preparing for future husband
I put the minimal effort into appearance and food 2bh. Also it's hard to find decent recipes that are IBS-friendly and don't just taste like cardboard sadly.

>preparing for future descendants
I recently learned how to fish. 50% of the motivation came from wanting to relax and get outside. The other 50% came from hoping I can give someone comfy memories of hanging out by the river with their (grand)mother.

The best food in all aspects is the simplest. Look up old 17 or 18 century cooking and you'll have an very good yet versatile and practical cooking ability. The popular channel Townsend's does some good videos.

Agreed. I think it's important to understand the basics of food preparation. There are some easily accessible cooking basics videos from Julia Childs on Youtube about how to cook a large variety of meats and vegetables.

Maybe focus more of the foundations of food preparation then apply your knowledge of what foods and spices you're able to eat to figure out staple dishes. And fishing is wonderful. I used to go fishing off the dock of my families cottage when I was younger. Your children/grandchildren will really enjoy it. Do you catch and release?

Hi! Few things to start off with =]

Yes I wan to add you because you're a fembot, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

I'm user.

Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

>For example, music. Learn to play an instrument so your house can be filled with beautiful music from your heart as your children grow up
I play bass the chadest instrument around and no one gives a shit, not my family and especially not girls.

Attached: VID_20190826_015200[1] (5) (2).webm (640x480, 1.63M)

Femanon, why aren't you in the kitchen preparing food for your family?

Attached: 43203962-4A59-404D-8B91-2AC76ACBBE67.jpg (1242x825, 1.14M)

>making pudding
you just open the pudding cup lid wtf?

you realize they're larping right? no woman says
>I'm still learning how to clean my vagina properly

Are those really the only things you know how to make well? My mom taught me countless recipes from a young age, just to better myself but it will def come in handy in the future with husband+kids one day

For ladies that want a more hourglass figure I definitely recommend corset training
Start as young as you can and wear it as much as you can

Also make sure to drink plenty of water atleast two liters a day(helps clear skin) and cut down meal portions, I only eat once a day and it keeps me skinny

No, like rice pudding that you have to cook on the stove.

So your just a larper trying to give girls the advice you want your future wife to be following?

I don't know if this is serious or not but isn't corseting really detrimental to your health?

You realize you replied to OP, telling OP that OP is a larper right?

what would a r9k poster know about health?

Im not OP, just a random femanon browsing r9k trying to help other femanons with their appearance

Not really, in rare cases there is a chance for problems but it happens with extreme corseting, make sure theres room for 2 fingers and youll be fine

I love cooking but I'm still a little insecure about cooking for other people and I don't know that many recipes yet. What are some sort of impressive but still not super difficult recipes that guys like?

I'm not going to have a husband. I don't trust men, I would get one if I was financially stable enough myself to take care of the kids.
I'll never be that, so I'll never have a husband.

That's so sad. Yes, you have to pull your own weight in a relationship but you also HAVE to take a leap of faith and trust the person you married.

I guess I'll die alone :) and I'm perfectly fine with that

>Fembots, have you been preparing for your future husband?

?????????????????????

umm..... uhh....... hmm.............. uhhh.....

????????
marriage? in 2019?

lel kys. 2019 = hypergamous sex orgy with the top 5% of males and marrying some betacucklord

only faggots get married in 2019. lel

man, i never met a female who's opinion i respected. they are all devious inner filth. seriously, females are so pretty on the outside, but so disgusting on the inside. they're about as ugly on the inside as the kind of men they refuse to have sex with are on the outside

thats why females all hate eachother. its why i wish i was gay

>marriage in 2019

lel

Attached: telm01o3yc501.jpg (1131x652, 493K)

Cheers. I find the idea that everyone needs to be with someone a crock of shit. And that is as a man. I'll only ever get with a woman if she has the same ambition as I do and if our dreams align, or at the very least, don't oppose each other. Otherwise, there is something I have to do or die trying on this Earth and I'm not gonna stop just to look for some random girl who I won't even know that well.

I'd only get with a man if he had a vagina. The "penis" is a cancer. Men should be used for sperm and that's it. They're all faggots, even if they only want to stick it in real pussy. Faggots, I hate men.

all off you anti marriage faggots gfto

Attached: 1566537202699.gif (250x250, 137K)

>they're about as ugly on the inside as the kind of men they refuse to have sex with are on the outside
they are WAY uglier user.

Well, what will you do about it? I certainly don't approve of hating almost half of humanity for a dumb reason (all or nothing), but if you hate them so much surely you'll do something about it?!

I love humanity. I said I hate faggots and faggots aren't human. they're faggots before they're human and that's why they need to die for humanity's sake

I reiterate my question, what are you going to do about it?

I'm going to watch faggots stick the biggest longest shit up their ass until they thrust the wrong way and die an embarrassing death.

i don't want a husband, but i've been preparing to become a good mom (adoption). i have a degree, career, and know basic cooking skills. i've been sewing since i was a child and everyone in my family says i'm pretty frugal (always getting the best coupon deals, cutting costs, buying generic, and saving money whenever possible).
>inb4 single parent households never work out
my parents are divorced and i was primarily raised by my mother (seeing my dad every few months due to his job) and other than browsing Jow Forums, i think i turned out pretty okay.

So you percieve men as a problem and you won't do anything to solve it. Pathetic, just like most men and women.

based buxom shaman btfoing roasties

Hodge podge meals are relatively easy.

Meals like:
Chili
Goulash
Casseroles
Soup
Stew

Meals like pasta, pot roast, and stir fry are easy enough too.

Learn how to cook meat. Chicken, beef, pork, fish, shrimp.
Learn how to cook rice and or quinoa.
Learn how to cook vegetables (sautee, steam, roast, etc.)
And for the love of god learn how to season things. Black pepper, salt, and garlic are your friends if nothing else.

Take a second to look up lists of quick and easy meals.

>I'm still learning how to clean my vagina properly and finding a hygiene routine that works for me.
bitch you're going to fuck that shit up and give yourself a yeast infection. Just wash it with water when you shower, you make it sound like it's rocket science.

when i just wash it with water i smells bad

Start with making sure you have two solid recipes learned for each meal time, including dessert, and branch off of there. Set up at least one day of the month, preferably one every week, where you learn a new recipe.

Sure you don't already have yeast?

everydayhealth.com/vaginal-odor/guide/

This, also think about things that you really like to eat when you go out and learn how to make those things or a close variant. It's a lot more fun to experiment with new recipes when it's something you look forward to eating.