Can someone describe to me the feeling of penetration? Preferably for an uncut male

Can someone describe to me the feeling of penetration? Preferably for an uncut male.

Attached: Young-Redhead-Heather-Dew-and-Her-Boyfriend-Have-Sensual-Sex.jpg (1080x609, 58K)

It's just sticking your dick in a warm, wet hole.

why don't u just buy a fleshlight and warm it up and lube it up instead of making shitty threads faggot

There some hard sphinctery bit that my dickhead hits. It can be uncomfortable to be honest. Other than that it is as you expect. It's very nice indeed.

Underwhelming, though I've only done it with a condom.

As others said, the penetration itself is indistinguishable from a fleshlight. The value of sex is being able to grab the girl's hips and ass and whatever else, and grope her and feel her ass cheeks up against you when you are balls deep

This. It's the same as a fleshlight. Just a slimy warm hole.

You're hitting the cervix. And yeah I agree, it's not exactly pleasant. Some girls say they like it, but for the guy, it feels odd. It grosses me out desu as I always feel like I'm stretching some cartilage or something and the thought of it makes me want to vomit

bag of sand

oreganol

it's really amazing OP, it's like sticking your dick in in a sock and masturbating but it hugs closer to your dick and is naturally lubricated so it's basically a way more wholesome experience

loose and wet
roastie attached ruins the rest

Slip-n-slide for your dick. The initial penetration is the most sensual part of being inside pussy.

Damn, how deep are most vaginas then? Does the cervix eventually relent?

I have an 8 inch cock but never had sex. I always imagined going balls deep would feel amazing, but the thought of some super tight hard resistant cartilage squeezing the tip sounds bad.

Like 6 inches when aroused

You can go balls deep with 7 inches because you can never really go 100% inside because of leg and ass logistics. With 8 inches you start to have problems

Then why do penises like mine exist? Can I never get satisfaction? I want to feel the walls of the vagina at the base of the penis. It's not fun when only the tip is in.

kinda like bags of salty coins and milk

Warm wet and tight. Surpirsed this is not original

Nothing particularly special. Warm. Wet. Like most people tell you. It starts to feel a little something on the exit thrust. If she's wet it's really nice.

Sex is a mind game more than anything. You get her turned on right she'll do anything you say.

You can go 6 inches in. Or 7

Your cock presses against her labia, which is warm and coated with a layer of sticky fluid. It is paradoxically soft and hard - press into the flesh on your forearm to see what I mean - it yields, and yet there is a resistance from within.
Your cock parts her lips and begins to penetrate, there is now a great friction around your penis, like an elastic sleeve pulling it inwards from all sides - but despite this friction it is again, paradoxically, noticeably much more wet. You cannot fully penetrate yet, and attempting to do so will cause her discomfort. For now, small strokes are required for her to gradually accomodate your girth.
On each stroke, you sink deeper and deeper inside of her. As she moulds to your shape, the elastic feeling lessens but does not fully subside, and is joined by a gliding friction not dissimilar to masturbation, but with the sticky and wet mucous membrane providing a more pleasurable texture than your hand.
Then, depending on the topology of your respective genitalia, you reach the end of her vaginal cavity or 'bottom out', you feel the resistance in your glans of what is essentially pushing it against a fleshy wall, be careful as this may feel pleasant for you but it is not likely that she will enjoy this.
Alternatively, you fully insert yourself without reaching the end, but this is not a problem.
You alternate the speed and force with which you stroke, you also alternate between a thrusting and a 'stirring' motion (she will enjoy the stretching this will cause).
You start to reach your limits, hopefully after she has already, and you begin to increase the pace of your movement. She lets out guttural, animal moans and moves her legs up in the air, wrapping them around your back to better receive your seed into her womb, as you feel yourself start to cum, you bite down hard on the cyanide capsule embedded in your teeth and collapse on top of her, feeling her breath on your neck.
You feel a sense of relief for having done so.

Attached: nudes-interlaces-1905.jpg (657x845, 152K)

Tbh I could happily die after experiencing sex once.

Sex-havers don't know how lucky they have it.

In a sense, it's great - fulfilling your biological imperatives and all that - but in another sense, it's no better than blowing your nose - it's a necessary expulsion of a mucus build-up that provides relief for having done so.
There are other pleasures in life, and when you have an abundance of one particular pleasure, you will simply find others to pine for, I assure you; I can have sex whenever I want, but what I really want is a bottle of Suntory Hibiki 21-year, then I will surely be happy.
Refer to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs for an example of what I'm talking about. Sex cannot and will not fulfill you, no external object or action is capable of that; it has to come from within.

Attached: NP2_0000.png (1028x594, 27K)

Making love with someone you're in love in and who loves you is the best thing ever. The two of you being as one, panting, drenched in sweat, moaning "I love you" in each other's ears, followed by the passionate cuddling as you fall asleep...
People ITT don't look like they've ever hold a girl they're madly in love with, which sucks because sex without feelings is trash.

lets talk more about her cute tummy

I really don't think you have enough information to make those kinds of claims, user.
OP specifically wanted a description of the act of penetration itself, with all the requisite sensory information and the air of detachment that most likely entails, rather than a description of how you feel when making love to your soulmate. Of course it's going to sound rather unfeeling and mechanical when presented in the required manner.
I'm very happy for you, but you completely fail to grasp the topic at hand.

It's like taking a huge shit in reverse. Feels the same cut or uncut

yeah and like nickles, pennies and milk in your mouth. grabbing a bags of sand, fucking a fleshlight. Underwhelming.

This exactly bro. u kno

yeah bro. gosh u guise r experts. I kno because i am a expert at sex.

Don't lie to the guy.
It depends on the girl, I'm average, 17 cm.
Only did it with two girls, one couldn't take even half without shrieking like an harpy (which made the experience even worse), while the other could take it all and never complained (don't think I was even close to hitting the cervix).
So, you'll have trouble with some and fun with others.

If you're careful you can get around back of the cervix for a little more space, and it's also an incredible feeling.

It is underwhelming without a condom as well. Doubly so for anal.

So I'm guessing it's a problem that I'm mainly attracted to short skinny girls?

Attached: 1258156953210.jpg (679x989, 59K)

It's actually quite underwhelming. Sure it feels nice but it gets hyped up so much.
In my opinion making out with a girl while naked and groping one another is the best part of sex.

I like eating girls out, personally. I find myself craving that more often than anything else, even getting my dick sucked, I think.