Favorite substance thread
Mines amphetamine

Attached: images.png (300x137, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
youtube.com/watch?v=242H7F8DKHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically alcohol.

I've tried a lot of hard drugs, and yeah they are fun, but they are not sustainable. Alcohol is always there for me, always fun, always takes the edge of, and it's the only drug available in liquid form in many different spirits, beers and wines with radically differing tastes which you can enjoy and love the smell off.

We are so lucky that it is legal.

inb4 children who have 1% of the drug experiences I've had call me a pussy or a faggot

Attached: SB1019-2-900x900.jpg (900x900, 42K)

I like to drink my Onions. The nutritionists tell me steak and red meats are bad, so I feel safe drinking this with heart healthy grains and low fats.

Attached: 174327.jpg (320x355, 36K)

Ritalin. God it's good. Hardest amphetamine I've ever done though

ETH-LAD.

Much better than LSD. Recently I really like 6-APB. Good stuff for the party, if you don't want to look like fucked up everyone loving retard while on MDMA.

Mine is trinitrotoluene. Pretty cool properties. Sadly it's toxic but still awesome. Wouldn't consider getting some because i'd probably accidentally end my own life

Attached: 64756.jpg (250x201, 6K)

Can you elaborate? I can't find anything about TNT being psychoactive.

>inb4 children who have 1% of the drug experiences I've had call me a pussy or a faggot
Honestly alcohol is one of the hardest mainstream drugs out there.
Yeah it's not as strong as meth, heroin, or crack, but if I had the choice of spending a day feeling like I spent the previous night drinking heavily or doing a fuck ton of cocaine, I would choose cocaine
Alcohol withdrawals and recovery aren't anything to fuck with

2CB. Hands down, nothing better then it and I've tried an absurd amount of drugs. Heroin, crack, meth, most psychedelics, opiates, dissos, benzos, a shit ton of RCs but nothing compares to a proper 40-50mg 2CB trip.

Attached: 2cb.png (635x547, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
youtube.com/watch?v=242H7F8DKHA

i tried to quit cafiene. i lasted 1.5 months. i cant do it. i need my tea

Attached: IMG_1120.jpg (3136x2448, 1.79M)

I kind of see your point, but if you can control yourself then you can have a good time with alcohol for your entire life and not suffer too many hangovers (although I admit that I'm lucky in that I'm predisposed to not get hangovers, I had 1 in my 22 years of drinking).

Other drugs I've tried either cease to do anything if you keep taking them (MDMA, psychedelics) or are extremely habit-forming and you need higher and higher dosages and get badly addicted to them (cocaine, amphetamines, heroin, cannabis).

2CB is great fun, I think I will try to get some more. Been doing LSD lately, but sometimes you just want more of a chill out vibe and cool visuals without the heavy brain load.

methoxetamine

jsut ordered some amph though

i hate it but i hate wageslaving more so i use it to cope with wageslaving

i see no recreational value in amphetamine

Do you order it to your home or to some other address? (if it comes from the darknet or something)

I wish I could try MXE

Where my straight edge bros at

Attached: HY4dPvhTTWmK0LkADVO8_H2O_Lewis_Structure_PNG.png (3289x2417, 230K)

home

get it from huntersthompson / sthompson

just search that on any major darknet site

he's basically the only euro who ships to USA and it always gets there

Cool, good to know, ty :) I'm kinda hesitant bout sending it to home. Are there any (realistic) risks?

Considering the all-around experience, I'd have to go with meth. It doesn't have the strongest euphoria at the peak but it lasts very long AND re-dosing works extremely well. It's the only drug I've ever tried where you can be hitting your peak at like 48 hours into the experience. For this reason I would say it's the best "vacation from reality" of any drug out there.

Lead acetate. Tastes sweet as sugar

How do these rcs compare to good old lucy

>Are there any (realistic) risks?
it gets seized and you lose like $60 (price of 10g, more like $80 due to bitcoin fees)

you won't get arrested for it though. just be like 'lol wut i didn't do shit mister'

but it comes in an envelope so you have over 99% change of getting it

my favorite is LSD, but its hard to find where i live.
i want to buy some online but i cant find a good way to transfer paypal to BTC and what methods of shipping (domestic) are safe

Hm okay, probably gonna do that sometime :)

reported to FBI, CIA, DEA, Mossad, NKVD, ADL, SPLC, JIDF and various AIDS-infected rapists are driving to your house RIGHT NOW

You've really got to try 40-50mg of 2CB. Many of the vendors out there that claim it's X amount in a pressed 2CB pill are lying, it's usually between 8-15mg even if the dosages are stated to be 25-30mg. If you can then get a gram of pure 2CB and weigh out 50mg yourself, you'll see what I mean.

2CB is not a research chemical. It was used in psychotherapy successfully and has been researched a good bit, it was made by Alexander Shulgin (the same guy who rediscovered and resynthesized MDMA) among others. It doesn't have a grandiose headspace like LSD, in fact there's very little visually and time is rarely distorted. What you do get though is a purely physically incredible feeling, just touching your skin feels amazing. You love everything around you, the world looks so vibrant and beautiful. Last time I took 50mg of 2CB I cried tears of joy, it's worth checking out.

Stop lying faggot, you took some small dose of 2cb if you didn't had any visuals, I had most brtual visuals on 2CB, everything was warping and even closed eyes I had strong visuals it was incredible.

All reports show that 2CB induces strong visuals so I dont know what the hell did you take.
And yes I took powder form 2CB and tested it with reagent kit so I am pretty sure what I took.
If you are pill taker you really dont know what you are taking.

Attached: 1566529729869.jpg (350x350, 36K)

tea is based. pic is based