STOP! right now!

STOP! right now!

and tell me why you don't get an asian traditional virgin?

Attached: stop-arnold.jpg (750x936, 179K)

I'm not white. I'm a black guy so I basically have no chance.

i dont get or have many things, to be honest

wait your able to buy thoes things?

why I dont want children with slit eyes that look nothing like me and dont have blue eyes or blonde hair? Are you stupid you fucking you racemixing memelord

because they are bug people and i can't get the image of dead chinamen i killed in taiwan out of my head when i see your Qt TrAd AzN WaIfU

Because I want sex after she puts a needle in the condom to force a child and drain my bank account.
So should you.

coping black or asians.

If she was traditional she won't date foreigners, the asian girls that date whites are the most progresive and westernized ones

dating whites is like getting cream with your coffee.

dating black men as an asian is the true underground railroad of love and passion.

Zero self respect robot.
Now what? Insults back and forth? Let me grab a beer.

I don't want a traditional virgin gf. They expect you to do all the traditional stuff like provide for them financially and have kids. I don't want to do that, it's way too much goddamned work, and precludes doing pretty much anything else I might want to do with my life.

note that this is independent of whether the theoretical gf is asian, white, black, whatever.

>traditional
>racemixer

>woman
>virgin
You may choose only one

I currently have one. I'm a spic so I got very lucky. Also she's not american or westernized at all, she came straight from the motherland (japan)

how did you even meet? do you speak nip?

Are you the user who made that thread about ascending or some shit?

>why you don't get an asian traditional virgin?
I dont find asians atrractive

did a student exchange and studied at japanese university for a semester and met her that way. my japanese is not that good but her english is way better than my japanese.

Yeah that is me lol surprised someone remembered that thread.

because i'm a disgusting human being and i wouldn't want to put anyone through the displeasure of meeting.

I was wondering about what type of spic u are