Post invites to interesting servers. Please no gunjy servers, orbiting servers, trap/pinkpill shit servers...

Post invites to interesting servers. Please no gunjy servers, orbiting servers, trap/pinkpill shit servers. No megaservers with over 100 users either.

Attached: aed8c9bd060b0a40dd345bdb327de5e4.jpg (1529x1087, 501K)

Bump also interested in a comfy serb

last server I joined was dead , bump because I want to make some friends

bump im interested too orginilalol

I went through the archives looking for nice servers but found mostly shit ones.

While we wait (probably nothing will get posted anyway)
Here is a dead shit one called kyoko's funhouse 3pFyVwy
Here is another dead one called the clubhouse, which was comfy around 2017 affz5mj

Attached: 3a99613813c24a11c044ec6287c85fae.jpg (1000x1387, 296K)

idk if its the different time zone but both servers are dead

kinda big but only a few of us are active.

rise up,ascend.

/BdKtrVU

Attached: BearTranquilityBase2.gif (178x172, 35K)

I clearly stated right in my post that they are dead. If this thread dies don't hesitate to add me and invite me to your servers ringochan#6574

Attached: 39eef2ec5f40ec7b27920c7645fd23a4b4daa684.jpg (1000x1515, 424K)

i'm interested aswell, please post a nice server

Attached: iL1dApmP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I have never heard anything positive about discord, plus it's a centralized service run by the left.

idk man , there a lot of right wing political servers , also life doesnt revolve around politics , I just want to make friends

/Gpfxj2

expired
cumbrain server

you joined and left like a retard

nah that was me (originally)

Anyone I'd be interested in talking to would never be hanging around attentionwhoring discord servers. It's hard to meet interesting people nowadays

looks like multiple people joined and left like retards

What's your server called?

/moon/

/Gpfxj2

invalid link, user are you forgetting to upper case?

uhhm why dont we create a fun comfy server?
I was planning on making a car related server but I guess it doesn't fit very well here

go ahead make one

i'm just guessing but i think that the reason why everyone's leaving and then joining is because your server is the most normie server I've ever seen on r9k. It literally has a "verified selfie" section filled with girls, this not only shows that all the guys on the server are definitely orbiting it also shows that everyone there is under 18. Another reason is because fembots don't exist and all the girls on the server aren't robots and the server isn't comfy.

i created one just now, join and we'll democratically build it into a comfy neet r9k server together

Invite?
Origjan

im a retard, link is here
/EvjPWW

it doesn't have a verified selfie section at all, you're a complete retard who never even went into the server. stop talking out your ass.

retards arguing about discord servers are why most servers on here are trash. gtfo

/7DegT2

nice comfy server

Yeah you're right I was being and idiot and accidently replied to the wrong guy
This is the shittt server I was talking about it's called degens

Here! vrFhqW

I always lurk these threads but I'm too scared to join any of the servers

Join this server friend, it's not scary. A decent amount of people but maybe only 1/10 active. /NGRSFC