Degenerate crypto NEET millionaires streaming

Degenerate crypto NEET millionaires streaming

twitch.tv/lafamiliacrypto

If you have a topic type it in chat and well expand on it with our chad personas

Attached: piss jug gang.png (600x450, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/25384767/#25384767
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this dude admitted to having a 6 inch penis how is he a chad?

based af big bro

These people seem poor

You wish you could take it like the twink

hit that buss

Is this just a bunch of gay guys telling gay stories?

no were chads, don't get shook ;)

If you are a male you're you can't join up

cringe af

BBC hotwife???

get your bread up faggot

fucking degenerate drug addicts yikes

YOU'RE A PUSSY AND GET NO PUSSY NEET

Seriously what is this shit?

Finally someone from r9k decided to make a group on twitch? you know twitch is basically full of millionaire larpers playing socially disabled autists but somehow all of them have relationship and are not virgins? Would be nice to introduce someone actual socially awkward people could relate to, instead those normalfags from austin who roleplay outcasts.

these guys are fucking retarded drug addicts its not content

White boys choppin it up, you incel

GET UR BREAD UP

hot take

I don't believe you they sound very rich and they might say my name on the stream JAKUB.

talk about cunny on stream

simmer down cunt

Join our new discord

we got shit to say

discord gg /5BcDcb

>its not content
is gordon ramsey with trainwhiteknight content? is obesefagX content with fak laugh for the 50% of the stream? is anything on twitch a genuine content?
Twitch is basically pretending you belong to a clique/friends without feeling shy or having to do anything. It's future.

they said my name! oh vey!

try interviewing actual incel not some trainwrekz level male feminist. You would need to get someone from r9k but I doubt anyone would want to.

THIS is a hot take, come comment in stream white

WERE INTERVIEWING AN r9k BOI GET IN HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just remember guys there's no such thing as female "robot" or female "incel"/"emcel" or whatever they try to use to jump on le social outcast bandwagon.
Women are shallow and incapable of feeling emotions other than their primitive urges. Their opinions are irrelevant, and should not be taken under any consideration. Giving women rights was a mistake.
And as your guest said, r9k is full of trannyfags discord servers. They have an entire board to get aids and prolapse their ass but they still come to r9k to promote gay pills and their discord servers. Good old days are gone. I wish we didn't trade tripfags for actual fags.

Attached: 112125677888223.jpg (1356x994, 193K)

Interesting, were explanding on it

WE HAVE A FEMALE GUEST GET IN HERE!!!!

You hindu sounding red pepper sniffing permanent kurkuma cheeto fingers curry fag! I'm not an incel!
I take pride in my virginity. Anyone with 50$ can loose their virginity it's not the issue. But knowing how vile and degenerated are women robs you of opportunity of genuine love. Because women have hive mind, it's more and more popular to be a degenerate slut. Which means even if there were women who actually want to be good wifes, it's simply not popular and even they will be peer pressured on sucking dozen of cucks in high school. This is fucking sad, incel is a meme that was blown out with eliot rogers but normalfags forgot about beta uprising, they don't link word incel with school shooting and violcence they just want an epic meme to call someone who says something mean to a woman.

Attached: 1441020148542.png (960x720, 1.22M)

not responding to that, incel

go catch a nut

Anyone can loose their virginity but how many men can stay virgin by their own choice? Exactly, you lack values, you lack will power to do it.

If you want some real incel shit go to archives and browse for guys who always link studies and articles about women being whores
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/25384767/#25384767

good old days

Attached: 1383372900704.jpg (551x281, 90K)

INCELCAST

big facts my gentleman

Who are these fucking incels

reminder that if you're not a virgin you ARE a normalfag

real robots unlike those low standards normalfags who call themselves robots even if they're not virgins

HOT TAKE MY GENTLEMAN

I'm not going as far as "go outside" "have a friend" and you are normie. But useing a term normie makes you a normalfag. Because NORMALFAG is a proper term you willingly choose not to use because you are afraid to offend fags. Being politically correct is normalfag. Being not virgin is being a normalfag.
You really are entry level summerfags on r9k. Educate yourself, jump on archives and search for women hate threads.
Stop thinking with your dicks retarded cumbrains.

Attached: 1531576224310.png (1700x1273, 257K)

they have a fucking roastie slut its gross

that fucking whore who had sex casually, fucking worthless woman who just get used by men and keep telling herself it's Her who is having "fun". Pathethic. I feel disgusted, especially knowing the discord whore will probably not tell a beta provider she will eventually settle with about her past and promiscuity. She will probably lie about being only in 2 meaningful relationships instead of being truthful about being whore.

Thanks for that input. real shit nig

clap clap clap incel

LMAO come fuck w me pussy I rek u

Word incel got bastardised by normalfags who took it as they took pepe and other memes once they blew up in popularity.
The incel site and basically the guys from vimeo documentary from that site is what "incel" used to mean originally. Basically it was a word for men in involuntary celibate. Lonely men who either try to get into dating market but can't or they were lied by their parents and Disney and seek for true love but can't find it. Of course some of them did came across as bitter and frustrated but that was about it.
Next came Elliot Roggers. Beta Uprising started.
Memes exploded and normalfags are quite good at it. They've seen pepe the frog being posted with "reeee" and they completely ignored the fact he was promoting violent uprising against normalfags and women. They also spotted word "incel" and they stole it as a meme word to use against men who upset women not even necessarily a virgin men.

The whole INCEL thing isn't as simple as normalfags think. They either have absolutely no idea what the word means but still use it, or they genuinely want to make fun of men who are socially awkward, sometimes with physical disabilities, family/financial/health issues. Basically they are making them into school shooters just by repeating a meme they know nothing about.

Nowadays best way to find an actual INCEL is to go through those checklist requirements
>involuntary virgin (mandatory)
>puts pussy on the pedestal / self-worth correlated with sexual "success" (optional)
>fantasise about school shootings (optional)

Attached: 1391522078629.jpg (3560x2847, 1.53M)

Eggman was never an incel, he larped robot/virgin to get famous and once everyone found out about him not being a virgin they felt betrayed. His whole persona blew up in popularity with Black pill videos, the problem is he came across as a huge hypocrite telling people to give up if you lost genetical lottery while he himself tried to get money from e-fame.

Attached: 12015423573.png (956x662, 199K)

who is the eggman? fr bruh

Black pill video was basically a mashup of women hate threads eggman didn't invent anything. He wasn't a virgin even at the time so how can you even call him "incel" you idiot. Look at the fucking image he exposed himself, his actions are the opposite of the "black pill" he made video of. He was so desperate for views r9k literally made him into school shooter to get rid of him.

This fine guy :)

Attached: TheEggman.jpg (355x500, 34K)

xDD haha that's epic!

Since you were on the subject of height... Enjoy pic related.

Attached: 1419084015850.png (1600x900, 328K)

BABY PENIS ENERGY

fr baby dick energy above all