Volcelism

Is the volcel meme a mistake?

I've been rejecting some advances and opportunities for sex in order to look for meaningful relationships. However, I've also started to suspect that such things are so rare that suppressing my college sexual life for them is just a waste.
Is it worth it to continue? Or is my dream of a hollywood love with a qt virgin gf impossible after highschool?

Attached: EDF17A00-FD61-42D5-8C86-8BFB9BBCFA8B.jpg (480x639, 31K)

Well don't dream for the perfect woman. Just don't go after every opportunity to have sex cause then you'll become a degenerate

What's the difference, really? I don't see much point in middle ground. If you reject romanticism, the logical thing would be to focus relationship goals on sexual pleasure

Just think about what's best for you. If you fuck every female on the planet you're not gonna be any better than when you think about which girls are more worth it to have sex with

I'm gay volcel because every gay I've meet irl is a degenerate, I will keep waiting to my retarded virgin bf no matter how long it takes

Nah bro, take life advice from Jow Forums. Just do it. If you're fucking retarded enough to do that, you're definitely better off not polluting the gene pool.

any volcel asexual chads?

Attached: smugwojakv2.png (640x400, 23K)

>Volcel
It's just celibate, you pretentious manchild
But I agree, don't fuck every girl you can

I think the main thing that keeps volcels going is the idea of self improvement. Instead of focusing on meaningless casual sex with women, you focus on a career path, making money, working to become a better person without having to focus on a girlfriend/or pointless "college relationship". It's not a meme per say, I don't think any aspiring adult should try and get tied down in their early 20s while they're working towards a better future. More often than not, it turns out to be a mistake, and you invested time, money, and resources to a person who will replace you in an instant.

Tbh Japs have the same mindset
> I don't have time for romance, I have to study for finals
> I don't have time for romance, I have to work tomorrow
> I do now have time for romance, but I'm already 65

>volcel
>I've been rejecting some advances and opportunities for sex in order to look for meaningful relationships.
Not volcel, you should never be interested in any kind of romantic or sexual contact with anyone, forever, if you call yourself a volcel. "Le waiting for the right girl" is not volcel.

are you retarded or just stupid
why are you forcing yourself to pick either or?
why not both? whats stopping you from banging some random chick that you find cute while looking for "the one"(which doesn't and wont ever exist btw, just look for someone with half a brain, i.e not a complete normalfaggot)

you are not rejecting the advances because you are saving yourself for a meaningful relationship, you are ignoring the advances because you are a fucking pussy, and a boring faggot, it will take you a while, but you will realize it eventually, I just recently just did.
you need to find a balance in your life.

if ur a legit volcel ur a stronger man then me. im a virgin but holy FUCK is the thought of dying alone so daunting and weighs down so heavy

but im different than most men because i dont have testicles and as a result if i dont inject test i dont have any sexual thoughts. i didnt inject test for over a year, and holy FUCK it was so hard

i think its possible, but again, you are a stronger man than me

i'm a female volcel
>inb4 tons of hate from entitled angry incels either demanding boob pics/sex or screaming about how i should be having sex when at the same time they're screaming at other women for having sex (spoiler: incels are never happy, they're just mentally ill)
honestly i can say being voluntarily celebrate is the best thing. i already don't really have a sex drive but seeing the number of people who get pregnant or diseases is terrifying. i believe that if you want to do adult things you have to be willing to accept adult responsibility for those actions. i really hate this liberal agenda of taking away abstinence education, because unless you're raped, it's the only method to 100% protect you.
i feel that in the event that if i ever met someone i was extremely compatible with and could see as a lifetime partner.. i would possibly have intimate relations with him. but i'm not actively seeking that and i'm mostly focused on advancing my personal life at the moment. i enjoy enjoying my life.
>inb4 omg ur a wymin ur supposed 2 have kids!!1!
i really like the idea of adopting a child, and if i don't meet a guy i'm compatible with in a few years i'd like to adopt a child who needs a home. there are a lot of children who need homes and i'm extremely pro-life and would like to possibly save a baby's life by doing this. but still, that's in a few years.

to all the guys and girls who think sex makes you "worth" something.. it DOES NOT. that is modern society shoving a false agenda down your throat. YOU make YOU worth something! if you have sex, it won't magically make you happy and rich and solve all of your problems. if anything, it'll only make your problems worse.

My best friend says he's asexual and turned down a grill, so yes. He's also a virgin like me, and I am volcel, but not asexual.

How fat r you?

>nah i want a real Prince Charming

Volcelism produces incelism.
So yeah, it's a mistake. And a whoring behavior.

Attached: b9c39a9e9793abc564b26948d77b7901.jpg (1159x1618, 188K)

don't you know it's rude to ask a woman her weight?
my bmi is 21 if you must know.

How often do guys hit on you, have you ever been tempted?

you have to prove you're a woman first, and not another faggot

Attached: PossibleSophisticatedHairstreak-size_restricted-min.gif (435x250, 1.39M)

i don't interact with guys that often irl. at work all the men are either ready to hit the grave, married, or there's one who's my age but he's gay. there's no single guys my age, and if there were i would ignore any advances from them in the hypothetical case that they happened. i don't really go out often except for errands and when i do, i don't engage with anyone. other than that i just go on walks alone by the river or with my dog and people thankfully pay me no mind, because i prefer to just get out and enjoy the outdoors alone. online? often, because people for some reason assume i'm a trap but then they're sorely disappointed when they find out i don't have a penis. tempted? by what? a guy? i mean i've been in relationships in the past but that was years ago if that's what you were referring to. now, i have no interest for such things.

I get what ou guys mean. But I can't help but feel loneliness and some degree of sexual dissatisfaction. Of course, the former can't be solved by casual sex, but the latter can. The prospect of maybe dampening my own loneliness through liberal sex is a sign of weakness, sure, but it can't help but make me wonder.
Then again, the matter of the bothersome nature of conducting relationships for the sole purpose of sex indeed is something I can focus on. I appreciate the posts.

For the ones complaining about the "volcel" meme: when in Rome, talk as the Romans do

Attached: 8DF0A8DA-D42B-4D02-97BA-81D99DB1FD3D.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Isn't that what roasties do too? Turn down advances in order to look for 'the right one'? I would say don't completely drop your standards to the floor but start actual giving the people making the advances a chance

Wouldn't being a roastie imply having low standards?

No , its not a mistake. Why risk pregnancy and STDs with someone you couldn't have something meaningful with? I've had a few women hit on me at my workplace but they were generally shit tier. Could I have lost my virginity half a dozen times over? Absolutely. Would I feel good about myself for dicking down a single mother, or a fatso, or some short brown probably mexican looking thing? No. Stick to what you're doing, don't waste the effort.

>risk pregnancy and STDs with someone you couldn't have something meaningful with?
>in a world with condoms
lmao, you virgins are pathetic

>But I agree, don't fuck every girl you can
I'd bet less than 5% of people here ever actually have that number higher than zero or one at any given time

Condoms aren't 100 percent accurate in preventing stds and pregnancy. If you slap your balls against some diseased vagina you can still get an std. If someone doesn't want to lose their virginity to someone they dont care about, who's to say they're wrong for doing so? I lost mine in high school and while I dont regret it, it makes me wonder what it'd be like to wait for someone i actually loved.

I used to bang tons of broads, also did tons of drugs. It was fun but none of it made me happy. Quit everything, one thing at a time. Last thing to go was cigs, a month ago. Started a business a year ago, things are going really, really well for me now. Unbelievably well. Happiest I've ever been. Bitches be mirin' but I'm like sorry hoe I ain't got time for that now. Now I'm filled with purpose, with destiny. We're going to do great things. There'll be plenty of time for bitches later after things calm down a bit in 5-10 years.

the only ACTUAL volcel in this fucking thread. Thank you for your service.

You've bought way too much into the traditionalism / conservatism meme. Your post sounds like it was written in the 1920s. Avoiding pregnancy and disease is extremely easy if you aren't completely retarded and aren't fucking people who are completely retarded. I'm not someone who's at all interested in casual sex, but abstinence is very dumb, and advocating abstinence education is the highest insanity and is why we have so many unwanted pregnancies and shitty families and cultures in the first place.

Getting a partner and having non-reproductive sex is perfectly fine, normal, and healthy. There are probably plenty of people who you can meet and are compatible with while also advancing your life, even if you're not actively seeking it out. I'm the exact same way (focus heavily on life and career, don't seek out relationships or sex) but I've still been in a few relationships because I'm an adult and don't have any weird hang-ups. Unless you're very young or don't really talk to people or are doing it for religious/irrational reasons, being celibate is pointless and probably just a way for you to feel superior to others. Those poor sad degenerate hedonistic plebs... how will society ever thrive...

You probably aren't actually as uptight as I'm implying but you should consider that while sex definitely doesn't give you worth, avoiding sex or "being pure" also doesn't, either.

>Is it worth it to continue?
What do you think would be worse?
Living alone while being true to your beliefs and moral stance or falling into depravity with the degenerates hedonists, risking STD, getting an unwanted child with someone unfit to be mother and living contrary to your moral values?

I have chosen the right path. Better be alone than with non desirable people.
And in the rare case you meet a decent woman with your mindset, you'll have a happy life. Else if you fall, she will not even be interested by the lump of Lust you have become.
It's hard user, but do resist.

If you don't have testicles: what's the point, man? I just want to have sex so I can build a family, but I'm a manlet nigger incel so I'll die alone.
It baffles me that impotent people want to have sex.

LIVE footage of user

Attached: chris-chan.jpg (231x250, 17K)

Nah lad, I'm just a simple man, not even that religious (even if I had a zealot upbringing). I just have my honor code and moral values I follow without exception.
Discipline is the mother of all virtues after all.

Not even OP, quite incel myself, in fact, but is it a good idea to hire a hooker and demistify this sex thing? I spend way too much time wondering and fantasizing.

Attached: 184375EF-98DF-4D99-A51D-08AC178A917A.jpg (514x737, 79K)

incels are gay fags but volcels are the buddhas and newtons of this world, never settle for anything less than love, virtue, and absolute truth

Attached: 1521735934951.gif (468x370, 330K)

I lost my virginity to a hooker a couple weeks back for the same reason. I'd say it was worth it yes, I didn't really enjoy the actual sex itself but it's been demystified and it's not something i really wonder about anymore.

You'll not find many people looking for meaningful relationships in college, mostly. Get involved in church, or if you're not religious, well, might be time to find Jesus because while there are a decent number of 'Christian' sluts you'll be more likely to find woman who do want a "meaningful" relationship. Just be wary that they may be after that MRS degree rather thanf finding someone to spend life with.

As you get into your mid-20s you'll run into more women wanting "meaningful relationships" for whatever reason.

Just don't settle AND make yourself into the best possible version of yourself if you haven't done so. Get that degree, get in shape, and you'll be more likely to attract women of good quality and morals.

i am volcel because I am too busy playing vidya with my friends

Attached: boomer.png (1000x1000, 219K)

>As you get into your mid-20s you'll run into more women wanting "meaningful relationships" for whatever reason.
>literally falling for the roastie meme

I am volcel because I am not interested in women of the third dimension.

Are you really a volcel? I don't really know, I'm a true one since I don't care at all about having sex or forming a relationship

Wow, user is very cute.

you are the cute one, user
also, necro bump

No. Just continue to see promiscuous people as subhuman or something like you did as a kid.

I don't know. Life as a whole seems like a joke. Chick I met on an app ghosted me last year. Then she messaged me a few days ago wanting to be friends and telling me to basically ignore her shitty behavior. I told her no she fucked off. I should have said yes because eof how desperate and a loser I am. But I really don't wanna to deal with that train wreck.

you're fuckin delusional. just go get laid you fucking faggot

I'm volcel too but if you tell someone who calls you an incel that you're volcel they'll scream COPE or shit like that.

If some whore doesnt make me happy there is no fucking point being with a relationship with her, and using her for sex is crooked, either you like her or you dont.

All the incels would rub their balls in a mile of broken glass to get a crumb of pussy, but all I ever wanted was to have a girl that could understand me.

I try to not think about it anymore, as I have other projects, and I feel close bonds with ANYONE except my family could be a bad idea, unless they work in the same field as I do.

Attached: 1566546210496.jpg (733x960, 127K)