Family Thread: Chris is dead and Couch is cute Edition

Tell us about your family or whatever I guess.

Chris where are you.

Attached: spoilers for real life.jpg (468x594, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0
pastebin.com/SYJNu227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sucks to see your thread be absolutely ignored. End of a generation? Anyone want a meta discussion thread about all the past threads? Maybe a summary of this series and how everyone felt about it.

Weird to it just die instead of them leaving or something organized happening like in the past.

just generally tired of what r9k's ecosystem has become

I'm not talking about r9k I don't give a fuck about the rest of the board.

It's whatever. I don't know what old threads did, I don't really care.

Probably shouldn't have even made the thread yet 'cause I just feel eh. Had some fucking shit to talk about the day after the last thread ended but now it's too embarrassing. tl;dr big sex.

If halftwin sees this, I'm glad you're doing well. Also you don't need to fuck your brother.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0

Dedicated to the fat mexican Anonette and the master liar Couch, current holders of the "Todd Howard" award for biggest liars.
Remember to preorder Starfield and TES 6

Attached: b1d.jpg (600x637, 86K)

If you want my honest opinion a big part of it is that you guys are stuck in a loop. You don't know how to fill the thread unless you're just saying "had sex lol." Your conversation skills are pretty terrible so I don't know what else you would do though. Regardless here's what I've noticed that went wrong with this iteration. There are some pretty good reasons why these threads never moved past a post an hour while past threads were reposting new threads daily at times.

>zero genuine interaction
Posters, including yourself, never actually interacted with people in the threads. There was no reason to respond to you because you weren't going to making responding worth while. Neither did Couch or Chris. Every post was shallow and uninteresting. Everyone would slide in with an "update" then close the post with an easy way out so they didn't have to stick around and talk about things. The problem is that just made everyone wait and bump instead of actually participate. This made it increasingly more difficult for people, like yourself, to come up with anything interesting. So you got stuck in the classic loop of tossing out crumbs just to calm down the hungry animals.

>perfectly smooth arcs
Everything in these threads went to plan, save for Half-Twin which was a messy and confusing story about lying and toxic mothers. No one was mad past "he was a big meanie but then he was nice so I sat on his pp" no one had any conflict and nothing allowed for character development. So not only was there not nearly enough interaction to help build characters there weren't any events to help build characters. This makes posts really uninteresting because characters weren't developed and there wasn't any seasoning to flavor the meat.

Got a little more.

>everyone is a perfect qt
The only posters that stuck around were conveniently cute and unobtainable girls. This made it difficult for people in the threads to interact with them. They couldn't relate to them or understand them. Because of this you got these empty posts that provided nothing to the creators to help generate content. This returns us to the common problem; content is boring, which makes interactions empty, which makes content harder to make interesting, and repeat.

>structure limits creativity
Posters were forced into a bubble. These threads only happen on Sundays, it helps with burnout and pressure but it prevents creativity from shining. It causes posters to rethink all of their decisions and makes every single post extremely safe. It can also do the opposite of this and cause posters to forget about the threads and then scrap something together when they see it like a middle schooler that forgot to do his algebra homework. Not only were the threads constrained in terms of time they had a following that encouraged positivity and nothing else. Creators were pushed to only give them the good end and people weren't allowed to shake things up. This is another part of the common issue as well.

Basically these threads were flat and shallow. This was a result of a number of issues but those issues all resulted in the same problem; boring ass content.

My husband and I took the kids out about an hour and a half to pick peaches yesterday. It was a lot of fun, still a little too hot for my tastes. Currently nursing my daughter, next to a pile of toys she brought me, phone posting while she watches Dinosaur Train. My son is outside messing with this junk car we inherited.

Made plans for a romantic get away in January. Counting down the days.

This is Chris and Im not dead I just almost got killed. Everything is fine

Attached: tumblr_p7l90goZiL1wr60xso6_250.jpg (250x250, 14K)

My family is and has always been kinda fucked, my parents bitch about each other and can't get along for more than a few minutes, but somehow are still together. My brother is slightly retarded and a bit of a normie but generally an ok person, and my sister is being spoiled by my parents which is going to fuck her over in the long run, but nobody takes my advice and I am stuck with them for another 3 or so years. Also everyone on my dad's side of the family is an sjw cuck, but they live in another country so it's not a huge problem to me.

>halftwin
The fuck is a halftwin supposed to be?

Who's Chris? You mean that fat tranny who liked Sonic a lot?

Well.... very well then
>Brother
Total Egomaniac, he is one of the reasons i keep my emotions to myself and remained traumatized
>Biological "Father"
He is a whiny bitch who can't stand up for himself and blames others for his mistakes and problems
>Uncle
Pretty Great dude, but has issues with his family. His wife forces him to work 24/7 and he does so, just so he can feed his family, because he cares so much about them, but he barely even sees them.
>Sister
Currently Me and my sister are trying to pay our apartment debt and it is going well for now, just 2 months away from paying it all. Though i feel like shit that my sister works days and nights just to gain money to pay the debt
We remain in a good sibling relationship
>Granny
I visit her once a month, because she lives far in a different city
She sometimes judges me, which i respect greatly, because she says in a way that doesn't make me feel like shit and motivates me to do better
>Me
As i said before, me and my big sister are working our way out of debt. I generally work as Luggage security in an airport
Got alot of scars on my body, it's especially notable on my face, where i got multiple nicknames, like....
>Scarface
>Terminator
>Tony
>The Son
After i got those scars, i nearly died of blood loss and got amnesia.
I am 2 meters and 92kg's
I like doing Art, Music, Gaming and Martial Arts
My Adoptive Dad and Mother died in a car crash
>My Art

That is about it

Attached: Djeuchim_4.png (1200x768, 126K)

That sucks, my parents divorced when I was young so I have no real memories of being a part of a two parent home. I don't know which is better, having two parents who stay together but are miserable or divorced parents who at least play nice.

Your arts really cool user, I've never had the patience to learn pixel art. What was your relationship like with your mom and adopted dad before they passed.

>What was your relationship like with your mom and adopted dad before they passed.
Can't remember, Amnesia
>More art

Attached: reel.png (528x720, 33K)

Just for future reference, I would recommend using more easily recognisable images, because I didn't even realize the thread was up, even though I have been waiting for it.

We just tryina keep... kind of wholesome threads here

I think these threads have been rubbing off on me, because I almost fucked my sister last night.

>be me, 19 yr old dude
>live in the same city as sister, but not together
>she comes and visits me because it's my birthday
>we get drunk
>I start jokingly flirting with her
>we have done it before, so it's not weird
>end up "taking her to bed" since we're both drunk and sleepy
>she gets down to her underwear
>I get in bed with her
>she falls asleep
>accidentaly rub dick against her panties, get super hard
>she half wakes up, and not knowing who I am, tries to kiss me
>I realize what is happening
>get up and go sleep on the couch

She hasn't mentioned it and I don't know if I should bring it up.

your only chance in life.... ruined

Mom
>bluepilled and useless but i love her
>works for a major political party but whenever i ask her anything political she is fucking clueless
."RIGHT=BAD. LEFT=GOOD"

Dad
>rich and cultured but a total control-freak and oblivious to how others perceive him

Brother
>total lad, probably the most intelligent member of my family
>he and his gf are both vegans but hes not that into it, he just does it for her
>listens to reggae and all types of rock, weird combo but i like the same stuff
>smokes a lot of weed

when you say big sex do you mean anal? or did you finally fuck your brother in the ass
also isn't today the day after the last thread ended or am i misremembering sth.

Don't do that user. Not cool.

I made cataloged the previous thread in the paste almost flew over this thread in the catalog because of the image. We drank too much last night and we have been paying for it today. Anyway here is the paste
pastebin.com/SYJNu227

So come clean, have you been a part of the incest threads before or are you new? Your dedication to archiving the threads makes me think this isn't your first time around.

This is a new thing for me. Before these threads I never even touched r9k, but mods on /a/ got all pissy, spammers on Jow Forums were annoying and everyone kept saying get this shit to Jow Forums so I ended up here.

Was /a/ a better community for this sort of thing? The last group of threads were super active but very very toxic. I can't decide if /a/ would be better or worse for that.

Couch is a creeper

Ima fucking leave if you keep up with this content creator bullshit.

But for your one decent point, yeah I'm bad at interacting with other people. This kinda thing doesn't come naturally to me, I'm not good at giving advice because I'm like "well I'm a piece of shit so how could I help anyone" but mostly I just don't know what to say. And yeah, I dunno, I got in the habit of posting updates and just bouncing because it helped me out back in the day and people sounded like they wanted that. I guess now I'm doing it out of habit but also because I like you guys for the most part. I dunno.

Blaaaah I posted that pic in the last thread so I figured anyone who cared would recognize it. Sorry I guess.
No we just did it a lot.

Attached: 0po00.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

This is what happens every time. Someone decides to circumvent the suspension of disbelief, which is extremely weak in these threads, and you say "I'm gonna leave you poop head!" and then you continue on like normal. It's a pretty easy way to avoid the heat but I'm not trying to derail a thread or cause problems. This is a meta discussion about a series of threads that are pretty much dead. Might as well drop the facade at this point.

Taking advantage of the vasectomy, I see. How is he handling it? Is he excited, or nervous about the surgery?

As someone with no knowledge of the "old threads," I am actually grateful for many of the things you listed. It has all felt reasonably believable to me, similar to my own life experiences. That said, I recognize that those same elements are indeed "obstacles" if your goal is to create some sort of storytelling community.

It is a long story. Short version: Chris was an /a/ poster with a cute sister. Anons pushed him to tease her in certain ways. This led to romance. Now he and his sister are effectively a married couple.

A near miss, it sounds like. But what was that about play-flirting before? Were you drunk those times, as well?

Attached: 1566375478567.jpg (393x345, 37K)

It was fine until /nu/mods started hating on them. Most of the initial people in these threads were from /a/

As for my posting I've just been going about normal day to day stuff. We are kinda habitual but that's not a bad thing I just don't feel the need to post everytime I give her a hug. I've been keeping busy with work and relaxing at home, yeah we fuck a few times a week and spend a lot of time together but it's really mainly just normal stuff. We've narrowed down some houses and I've been pre approved for a 250k loan so we'll see what happens with that.

I do appreciate all the support and encouragement I have gotten from the people in these threads and I can honestly say I wouldn't be blessed with the happiness I have now if not for anons pushing me to do more and more. So from the bottom of my heart thank you all for everything and thank you for helping me find true happiness.

Attached: Karen Happy.png (600x600, 110K)

>he appreciates drool-inducing levels of slowness for his thread
Are you retarded?

>we
Stop. We're talking about the threads not your roleplay. I'll never fault you for killing the threads by leaving since you were pretty much responsible for this iteration of them. It's really hard to be the only one with any semblance of a personality.

These are real people dumbass (or LARPing fags trying to give off that impression). Why the fuck would they experience "character development" when they aren't fictional characters, no one is writing their personality or psyche.

Exactly, they're people trying to tell stories through role playing. To make it more than "we fucked lol" they need to actually build these characters' personalities and give them life. Otherwise they become extremely uninteresting and as a result you get molasses slow threads with nothing worth mentioning in them whatsoever.

>But what was that about play-flirting before?

Nothing really serious, I just did it to help her get her self-esteem up, because she had a real issue with it during high school. It never went really far, and at this point I very seldom do it anymore.

That sounds like you're leaving the threads. You're not leaving, are you?

Can we just not do this. You're acting like these threads belong to you or something. Even if you're right you're being an ass, and if you're wrong you're being a triple ass.
You can not believe me, but whether you believe it was with my brother or not, talking to people on /a/ and here caused me to greatly improve my life, get a boyfriend, lose my virginity, and fucking a ton else. I don't care about whatever thread agenda your mind's stuck on, I'm just happy a thing happened. But it's obvious you're completely unreasonable and I might as well be talking to a wall to whatever. Blah.

They aren't characters. If they read like fictional characters instead of real people then it'll be obvious that they're actually just shitposting for replies. "Character development" is for fiction, you need to comprehend that.

Yeah, probably. But I'm just going to have to suck it up.

Alright no problem. At least we know you're a woman because of that hand picture yikes At least you've finally said it's all bullshit. Even if you just back pedaled on the incest thing a little and pretended that you actually did anything other than roleplay here.

This is fiction, that's my point.

Why does it matter to you so much that the nameposters here "admit they're lying" (if they even ARE lying, which they're probably not at this point) and that they make these threads develop the "right" way? No one cares about this but you, and some of us LIKE the threads the way they are. Fuck off and leave us alone.

>if they even ARE lying, which they're probably not at this point
This actually made me laugh. Making a statement like this with zero evidence and no reasoning like you're hoping that I would just give up because the big bad anonymous poster said I was wrong. Good one.

To your point no one cares about this but me; That's simply not true. If that were true the thread traffic wouldn't be such a joke. It wouldn't be two people bumping every hour until one of them misses their turn and the thread gets archived. This thread has been on its last leg for weeks now and it wasn't any good before then. It's like canceling a show because the ratings were shit. Everyone says they loved Firefly and that it was incredible but it was canned because it was shit and no one watched it. Same thing here.

What the fuck, where did I say it's all bullshit? Are you actually stupid.

And if you don't like the threads stop posting in them, they're not yours.

You essentially implied that none of it was your brother. That nothing you've posted was about someone related to you at all. Because of this it's easy to infer that none of it happened because your entire set up for the relationship and the experiences I have a hard time calling the lullabies you called updates experiences are all built around the idea that the other person was your brother.

I don't know why you guys think "waaaaah just leave waaaaah" will actually result in what you want.

No one cares about ENDING these threads as much as you seem to. We don't need a constant stream of posts to have meaningful conversations with each other. Literally no one had a problem with posts count/speed until you came in and started stirring up bullshit on one of the few threads on Jow Forums that actually help people.

Fuck. Off.

After following these threads all this time, you folks are real enough to me. I've been genuinely happy for you, and my one regret has been that we'll never have a big Southern Barbecue triple-date picnic together.

That... still sounds like the setup for an incest doujin. "The loving bro, flirting with his sister to boost her self-image. Little did he know that they left an impression on one another." If she developed feelings for you, and confessed that to you, what would your response be?

I'm wondering if their problem is that they are from those "old threads". All the people who identified themselves as such seem to have major emotional issues and lingering resentments.

Attached: 1564372609653.png (480x352, 214K)

How fucking stupid and self-centered are you.
No one wants anything except you gone.

I'm sorry to ruin your little "I did something today" validation generator but all of this is bullshit. Anonette is obese, alone, and boring as hell. She has never touched a man and likely won't for a long time. Couch is a shitty avatar poster that is probably an obese man that will never touch a woman in their life and Chris is a pitiful escape artist using these threads to escape the horrible life they have. Notice how everything they post is about progressing in life? Because that's what they long for. They want to get out of the lonely shithole they live in.

Also no thanks. See post above.

I'm not self-centered. I'm not the one roleplaying about constantly having sex with an imaginary older brother for validation.

Even if (IF) you're right, no one cares. We're happy with what we have here, and there's no reason to stop it other than to satisfy the needs of a self-important nitpicky little cunt like you.

Dont know if this is the right type of post for this thread but anyway, just had a fight with my mom. We were talking about my little sister and the topic of friends came up. She said that having no friends at all is better than having bad ones, to which i replied that having no friends at all can fuck up a person. I was really depressed from 13-20 because i didnt have any friends but even after i got them it just became worse and i had a brief psychotic episode. Im doing fine now but anyway, i said something like "i mean look at me, im still taking antidepressants" and she said that the only reason i started taking them was to get out of mandatory army. I just asked her if she was serious, and she was, so i called her a stupid bitch and went home. Last thing she said was "truth hurts doesnt it?" and i havent spoke to her since. This has happened before whenever i brought up the fact that i was depressed, first time she claimed it was because i didnt have any friends, then it was that i didnt want to go to school/work and just sit on the computer, and now this. How am i supposed to deal with this shit?

Sorry for the rant.

Attached: 1556619809872.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

I am right. How does that make you feel that you've been wasting your time F5ing this thread and bumping it on the hour for so long?

>spoiler

If I'm going to be honest, I don't really know. If I really think about it, I would probably react in a positive manner, but the idea just seems so far fetched that I have no idea how I would react.

And yes, it does sound like the perfect setup for incest.

I don't care. I enjoy it anyway.

How do you enjoy this garbage? Please explain to me what it feels like to be the lowest common denominator.

>If halftwin sees this, I'm glad you're doing well. Also you don't need to fuck your brother.
Get outa here?

That sounds like she has a pretty negative attitude towards you. My best advice would be for you to begin cutting ties with her.

The stories here are fun and sweet, and I enjoy reading them. Whether they're real or not makes no difference to me.

Easy there. Like I said, I think this troll is struggling with some deep-seated emotional wound. Best to just ignore them. We can cool off and focus on real posts, and they can cool off and work through whatever is eating them from within.

This is exactly the right place for that story. She seems a mean person to press your buttons like that. Does she tend to strike at weak points in arguments, or is your depression the only time she does that?

At least you're letting your true colors show, it's the most honest you've been in this damn thread.

Listen, I can ignore everything else, I just wanna know what the hell good you think you're doing. If you wanted the threads gone you wouldn't bump them, don't even pretend. So what's your actual goal?

Anyway closing my laptop, I'm not spending my night off angry.

>Anyway closing my laptop

Even though you probably won't see this, I hope you have a nice night.

>I'm not spending my night off angry.
Smart girl. Have a nice night, and we'll look forward to your return. Here's a goodbye/welcome back present.

Attached: 1566495305367.jpg (1447x2046, 822K)

Sorry to see you go. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm not asking about how you enjoy something that isn't real, that's called fiction. I'm asking how you enjoy something so horribly boring.

>troll
The classic response. Brush off the person telling the truth and asking the right questions as a troll. It's easy to run away from the truth if you pretend that it's lower than you and something that should be ignored or is silly.

I'm honestly ready to put this horrible iteration of these threads to a close. Now that you've admitted that you're just an obese mexican with a shitty personality and no imagination we can move on from you.

I love the classic passive aggressive response though. That's probably how you handle your problems in real life too, huh? Classic fat girl. No one actually cares about your opinion so guilt them into bending to you.

This is actually pathetic. I want to vomit.

>This is actually pathetic

Oh wow, being polite is pathetic. Faggot

You are being polite, you want imaginary goodboy points.

We're all happy here, and if you focused less on being mean we'd be happy to you too~

No, it's just common fucking courtesy you Mongoloid.

>Taking advantage of the vasectomy, I see. How is he handling it? Is he excited, or nervous about the surgery?
That's the plan! We're looking into doing an air bnb up in the mountains with the jacuzzi. He seems indifferent, he was initally nervous but after the consult and hearing how minimal it is he's been fine. I think I'm more nervous, because we have to go about 25 minutes out to a neighboring township for the procedure.

No it's not. You're fucking loser using these threads as a way to achieve minor social validation for that tiny dopamine rush. Go jack off to some traps and feel the same emotions.

Oh, I see. You're just a pathetic, autistic piece of shit who doesn't understand social interaction.

Sorry, I'm not the one trying to comfort an obese mexican girl on an anonymous image board so I feel better about myself. You're such a white knight.

Someone tricked you, didn't they? You fell for something and got so angry and ashamed you decided you'd never let anyone get away with something like that ever again, right? You poor thing.

And I'm not the aspie bullying a supposed obese Mexican girl because I get intimidated by groups of people enjoying something.

What the fuck are you on about? This is the weirdest response. Out of all the responses I expected this was not one of them. What were you going for with this one? I'm genuinely confused about why you think this would be the silver bullet.

I'm not intimidated by groups of people enjoying things. First of all can we call two guys jerking off while they bump a thread on the hour a "group of people enjoying things" second of all if I was intimidated would I have had the ability to dissect and tear down everything you guys stand for?

To start, I know there are at least three people in these threads, you, me, and at least one other person

Secondly, people fight the hardest against something when they are scared of it, that's just basic human psychology.

You DID get tricked. I see now. Don't worry. We're all safe here; there's nothing to defend us from.

Honestly if I knew you guys were just going to hit me with the "I'm going to say something stupid and if they have an answer I'm going to pretend that it's right" thing I would have waited for the roleplayers to come back before I started posting again.

At the very least, I hoped we could get the argument out of the way early.

>I hoped

I had hoped

Is 25 minutes a long trip for you? Where I live, that is a relatively normal drive. Anyway, I hope you two enjoy it, and don't have to worry about the kids the entire time. Peaceful, secluded vacations are the best.

Attached: 1509877074116.jpg (1920x1038, 309K)

Not at all.

Jesus christ what happened here?

Only when depression is brought up. The thing that bugs me out is that none of her claims are true yet she either doesnt want to accept it or simply doesnt understand. She is russian so her not really knowing about it is understandable since depression is not really a thing there. She also was beaten as a kid and shit like that but that seems pretty normal there, not like her parents were druggies or alcoholics and doing it out of spite, just very strict. So right now it could either be that she is too narcissistic because her chilhood was rough and no one else could have it worse or that she cant admit being wrong, or that she just doesnt believe in depression and thinks im just a lazy son who couldnt give a damn. We have no other troubles besides this and get along fine. As of right now im thinking about cutting contact with her until she apologizes, but i dont know if i should just be the bigger man in this situation and just let it be.

>Jesus christ what happened here?

I really don't know. I was just being polite, and then that happened.

>but that seems pretty normal there
Something being normal doesn't mean it can't fuck a person up inside. And historically-speaking, there are a lot of little traumas that Russians have internalized as "normal". That said, I would encourage you to be the bigger man about it, because in either scenario you outlined, she would not respond well to the cold shoulder. Just try to "tough it out" while you learn to live past your depression (meds, therapy, coping mechanisms), and maybe when you are in a better place you can make her see things differently.

Ah, but I almost forgot the other important part. What is your sister like, if she doesn't have any friends?

See >I'm wondering if their problem is that they are from those "old threads"

Have you had "the talk" with your mother yet?

Your mom sounds like the type who doesn't really understand what mental is and what it entails so she blames various factors as the "cause". You're completely justified in being mad at her and calling her out on it.

The main road in particular has a high volume od traffic and traffic lights, and I just worry about if it turns into a 45 minute drive on the way home with him in pain. I'm super stoked for the trip since it'll be in the winter. It doesn't snow where we live but the town we're going to does.

Original fucking bump

I said that it was original

>supposed
She outed herself a long time ago

This thread sucks huge original balls

Why did you bump it back up then?

It's almost midnight and I'm bored

Final original bump of the night.

Instead of bumping, why not share a story about your family?

My family loves me. Took like 7 times to get me. We're all moving to the beach soon so me and my dad can spend all day fishing and my mom can love on the dogs in the sand.

Hahaha I'm still angry. Actually mostly just sad now. Why are people so dumb, why can't they just stop.
Thanks, it actually means a lot.
inb4 the guy looking for attention tells me to shut up because I'm looking for attention.

Attached: 96.gif (498x278, 560K)

Nigger how tf did you know my name

>the guy looking for attention
What's with you guys and downplaying someone ripping out the foundation of the garbage pile you lay on? I forgot that you already proved that you were just a roleplayer ages ago but reminded me.

So why are you wasting your time again? Not only are you roleplaying you're fucking awful at it.