Dude furries are just like everyone else. Don't ha-

>dude furries are just like everyone else. Don't ha-

Attached: 1566616769618.png (728x758, 929K)

reminder that this furfag is going to live like a king with disability $ and having his butt-buddy do all his chores and jerk him off while you have to go back to wagecucking tomorrow

Jesus, he must be stumped at why this happened to him.
He's very lucky to have such a supportive partner to lend him a hand in his time of need.

Where's the proof it was a fetish?

I dont get it? This guy looks like he lost both hands? Where's the humor? It sounds life destroying

well at least i can wipe my own ass bud

He will kill himself within a year

He lost them on purpose as it seems. He wanted to have paws.

Wow, this again ? just kill yourself already OP

He said he has severe arthritis on both hands , so everyday he took analgesics, put numbing gel on them, wrapped them on towels and put them on dry ice. He slept because of the analgesics and his hands stayed on dry ice for 6 hours. It's a weird fucking story. Who the fuck uses dry ice for arthritis? Also, wouldn't he move when he was sleeping or something? Wouldn't he move and the dry ice burn his arm or wouldn't the extremely severe lack of blood wake him up even with the numbing stuff? Judging by the amputation, it seems like he stayed perfectly still. Then he immediately goes on twitter being all positive and showing his injuries.

Why not just go to doctor, is American healthcare that bad

Stonehearst Asylum

Attached: 1554019857827.jpg (653x367, 35K)

He used dry ice so it doesn get his bed wet like normal ice
and if he moved what difference would it make idgi, and not everyone roles around in their sleep

and i dont think he would have woken up.
and he didnt immediately go to twitter about it you fucking retard

He did when it was too late now he is a numby

How is he tweeting that?

He posted a video, he's typing with a stylus that he holds with his mouth

i keked my dude

Attached: 743.png (256x384, 167K)

What a disgusting fucking degenerate. Truly he did it because of his BIID as you guys said, now he will be on all 4s with his new "paws" for stumps.

I'm a tranny and I'm going to do this to my dick. How does that make you feel?

that is false stop projecting because you hate furries

theres a historic case for people using dry ice to force amputation for BID

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO USE THE NUKE, user

Attached: 1471354091129.jpg (433x419, 49K)

this thread made me want to kill myself even more now

hehh good one user

Attached: heh.gif (500x281, 511K)

Just because someone used dry ice because of their BID in the past it doesn't mean that it applies to this guy as well, unless he explicitly stated so. It's like coming into my house, seeing me make a sandwich and accuse me of plotting a knife attack because since people do that in the UK then surely I must be planning the same thing with my mayonnaise-covered butter knife.

Indifferent, but you probably shouldn't. Technology simply isn't quite there yet and you'll regret it.

degenerate furries on damage control

I'm not even a furfag. I've seen this guy posted on here a few times and just assumed that it was an accident. I just think it's retarded to accuse him of intentionally getting amputated to fulfill a fetish just because there's other people out there that actually do that.

just look at all the evidences, user. Analgesics are not enough to make him fall asleep and not feel his hands burning. Not even fucking morphine would do that.

Making me chortle friend

Attached: 1565234421588.jpg (529x424, 87K)

I haven't seen any evidences for or against either argument because I didn't look further into the couple of threads that were posted other than to just see what was going on. I just thought "Damn what happened to him? Well that sucks" then left the thread. Also you've gotta do better than that because not everyone's a medical fag that's on who knows what plus it just sounds like some weird conspiracy in an attempt to further spread the anti-furry hate when they don't even need the extra help in that department. They're capable of doing it themselves.

not even i fucking hate furries
but this guy i feel bad for this guy

and this guy had fucking severe arthritis if he did do it on purpose can you fucking blame him?

imagine being jealous of a gay furry with no hands, reconsider your life user

Arthritis + meds, and cold numbs, knowing he did that for pain relief, surely must have been pretty hard to feel the pain and even harder to dissociate it from his already existing pain. the combination of those circumstances must have made it pretty easy to fall asleep. And he could have fallen asleep before the dry ice started to damage his hands.
In short, what you said does not count as evidence, and we can't come to conclusion with what we currently know about this.

Kill yourself furfag.
This is a right wing imageboard

What does politics have to do with this exactly ?