"NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST COMMIT SUICIDE, IT'S SELFISH REEEEEEE"

>"NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST COMMIT SUICIDE, IT'S SELFISH REEEEEEE"

Attached: 1566753456375.jpg (1389x1548, 158K)

>NOOOOO THINK OF HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU'LL BE HURTING IF YOU KILL YOURSELF, JUST CONTINUE TO SUFFER

>Why don't you just see a therapist bro? You obviously have mental issues that need attention. Talk therapy and medication is great!

Attached: 1517876569450.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOO, BY KILLING YOURSELF YOU'LL FIND ETHERNAL PEACE IN NOWHERE
Actually that's not how Nature works, dumbarse.

>you shouldn't expect love from others if you can't love yourself

Attached: 1559213126571.png (502x839, 434K)

>If you kill yourself you won't feel less self hate or feel better. You will just be depressed at a different place.

At this point, I wonder where this shit actually comes from. I think it's just children online.

I prefer Kant's take on suicide.
"Man can only dispose of things; beasts are things in this sense; but man is not a thing, not a beast. If he disposes of himself, he treats his value as that of a beast. He who so behaves, who has no respect for human behavior, makes a thing of himself."

Wow Kant was a idiot

go kill yourself then user
we wont miss you, nor will we be hurt by your disappearance

i will later today, i'm just mocking npc's who tell me to be considerate about shitty relatives that would suddenly care about me because i'm dead

>i will later today,
How will you do it?

jumping in front of a train is a very successful way to die, i might delay it and buy some heroin from the hacker named tor and overdose on it as soon as i get it (or try it a few times before i do a lethal dose, so i can get some euphoria before my stay on this planet is up)

>hacker named tor
fucking cringe and youre calling the normies who say not to commit suicide are s0ys

I fucking hate dumb boomer comments about how depression isn't real. Then they wonder why my country's suicide rate is the highest in europe

Attached: .png (1082x349, 86K)

what a faggot, death is the most beautiful thing in the world.

For me it would be.

My family are the only people who ever gave a shit about me. The least I can do is wait till my parents pass away.

What do you expect from a christfag

I mean, it is. It's only gonna be good for you.
Even if you have nobody in your life somebody has to clean you and your shit up. Even if you do that for them and disappear without any trace there's gonna be people trying to solve a dead end missing person case because of your pathetic ass.

You can't die after onions posting on r9k. It's not selfish but that's pretty lame to do on the day you die.

>jumping in front of train
You will become God

what's wrong with the last option? that's literally their job

How easy would it be to buy a gun in America bros? I have no record and no mental illnesses, could I just walk into a gun shop to buy a shotgun?

Attached: 1566716199363.jpg (803x688, 149K)