Whens the last time a girl complimented you?

whens the last time a girl complimented you?

Attached: DF329061-6199-46F3-A3E4-AB3FE1449486.jpg (720x699, 85K)

2012 i think but cant remeber. said hi on my facebook wall

i grew out a beard and this girl said she likes me with a beard

this year but I think she doesn't really meant it

Friend of mine told me she liked my beard just a couple of days ago

Omg, same!

thursday i think when a table of 3 girls complimented my biceps even though i haven't hit arms in days

Is this girl, dare I even guess it, the JOOST?

Yesterday at work.
She said i looked good with my new haircut.

Can't remember. I think it would have been like a year ago, after I lost a lot of weight.

>me
>Girl taking or thinking about me
Never user, it never happened nor will it happen.

Attached: 1566746363764.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

fat girl said she liked my jumper

wednesday. said i sounded good on my friends guitar (i didn't, i play another instrument)

>whens the last time a girl complimented you?
Never. Females never compliment me.

>girl
>complementing me
never

fuck outta here, normies

When I was in highschool. A random girl told me I'm really cute.

Attached: 1566610641244m.jpg (1024x901, 81K)

I remember in elementary I girl I thought was the smartest and most hardworking in my class told me that she thinks I'm the smartest guy in class even though I don't have the best grades. It stuck with me because I rarely get compliments at all. I might have gotten a few later but I don't remember them probably.
It's really bad isn't it?

2 years, or something
said, I became thinner

>yoooouuuurrreee.....
>....
>tall?
Thanks Emily

Attached: fedup3.png (315x324, 38K)

A few minutes ago a customer ssid I had nice forearms. I dont work out, but my forearms are veiny and average sized, probably from jerking off so much.

Attached: 1566703557530.gif (640x360, 829K)

This dosnt count at all but some tranny who I didnt realize was a tranny at the time said I was really cute and that she liked my long hair. Talked a little bit and eventually she mentioned she was trans. I left the store where it happened ridiculously quick. Dodged a bullet with that one.

My mother and 2 woman coworker told me i lost weight last week. Its more of an observation than a compliment...

in high school i was sitting next to girl and made a shitty doodle and she said it had so much character even though it was only a doodle

Attached: 4B092F82-D314-4A86-9AF0-F0765A29719E.jpg (125x124, 2K)

She she she eh sorry wtf is wrong with me I meant to type it for all of those

Fuck outta here incel.

a year or two ago an old lady called me handsome

>incels?
>on MY incel board???

Girl called me cute in grade 11. If family counts my mom complimented me because I lost 60 pounds.

Qt 3.14 classmate said I was funny

Back in April. When they released that Netflix show about Ted Bundy. She said that my voice sounded like him.

Go for another 60 if your are still overweight. You can do it.

Last not in a thread on here

she called me a qt

Attached: ohdear.jpg (706x706, 51K)

Kys incel. You are a shitstain

Yeah I am 265 right now was 325 in February. I am not sure what I need to get to to be normal but around my goal right now is just to make my weight start with 1 for the first time since grade 5

>mfw this post made me realize even after getting fit the only complements I get are from guys telling me I look buff/big
Fuck you OP
over a year ago an old lady said I looked handsome

Attached: 1560750402303.jpg (1024x997, 222K)

Yesterday a coworker told me "you smell nice", if that counts. She just liked my aftershave.
Co-workers compliment me all the time but I never feel like they mean it. I mean I wouldn't compliment me, why would anyone else.

what are you doing on the incel board if you hate incels so much, supreme nigger

3 days ago, some girl I work with said she liked the jacket I was wearing

JOOST bros get the fuck in here

Never if you don't count my mom or my high school teacher.

reporting in for JOOST, the pure /v/aifu

A random girl on the street told me she loved my outfit a week ago

Last time I had a massage, she lifted the towel ""accidentally"" and commented on the size of my member

I hope you make it. It would be best if all people were under 200

I was once referred to as "sweet". What does that mean?

originally this morning

I have long hair and girls compliment me on that all the time, they want to touch it and ask if they can braid it. I actually shower and wash it, and hide my ugly face with it so it's worked out

you know what to do on Tinder

When the Mexican waitress called me handsome for the tip

Kys incel before I do

>whens the last time a girl complimented you?
Is this Joosten or the tranny that looks like Joosten?

4th of August this year

Sexually unattractive

An old lady complimented me on my hippy hair back in May

if a compliment on my height followed by the 100th do you play basketball question counts, then yesterday.

I can't remember
it's been years

Yesterday a girl said.
>wow you're hot. Like I didn't even know I was into this type until I saw you.
I get more compliments from men though.

today. she said that I am very sensitive and that I'm a good person, then she friendzoned me.

Last week a girl said I have a nice voice

About a month ago my female manager complimented me about my work.

A little over a year or so ago. I was walking around naked at a festival and some random girl goes, "You've got a pretty big dick."
I was like, thanks, you too.
Another time some girl at a festival said I looked like a knight. I thought that was an interesting complement.
There were others. Those just stood out to me at the moment. I cannot keep track of chronological order.

is that all you can think of? just repeating the line every single 12 year old on xbox says?

female coworker complimented me on losing a lot weight a week or so ago. more of a small talk observation as I have lost about 70 lbs over the course of a year.

before, the only compliment I really got was about my eyes or being told I am funny

in 6th grade a girl hugged me and said i was like a teddy bear.
i think that was a compliment or maybe she was just being nice about calling me fat

I guess there was the time my oneitis asked why I hadnt started dating yet
That's sort of a compliment
I still got rejected by her so I think she knew why I hadnt started dating since you need someone to agree to date you

female coworker told me i looked like brendon urie. i think hes ugly so i thought she was mocking me but when i asked if she meant it as a compliment she said yes because she thinks brendon urie is hot

Oh yeah, I was giddy tripping on mushrooms when she said it too. That was a good time.

Right now. She said "You have the beautiful mind of a beautiful boy. JK, you have a good arse and that's the only good thing about you."

awwwwwww :3

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I socially interacted with a female who wasn't my mother. High school, maybe?
Female voices make me uncomfortable in the same way nails on chalkboards do for most people, so I usually avoid them.

depends on what you consider to be a compliment, my friend said yesterday i take really good photos
if we're talking about more shallow/superficial matters, she also said i was cute a month ago

Never. Literally never. Fuck this gay earth. Why couldn't any natural XY chromosome pair say three nice words to me in succession in the twenty fucking years of my life

Attached: 1558396582017.png (468x431, 185K)