Am I a manlet?

Is 5'9"/175 cm enough? Am i a manlet? What are the standards to be considered a tall or a short guy?

Attached: 385px-242.jpg (385x499, 25K)

5'9 is not manlet.
5'8 and under is

Don't worry. You're slightly under average depending on your country.

I am 6'2 and I still feel like a manlet

Youre average. People wont call you short or make fun of you for it usually. Dont bite off more than you can chew tho when it comes to women unless you have god tier face and wealth

Assuming you're not in a poverty stricken third world Nation, many women generally have a 6' minimum in their dating standards.

Bruh u from Holland?

No, Serbia

Im from Italy btw

op u are basically me.
bump i wanna know too

5'4" and under: turbomanlet
5'5"-5'8": manlet
5'9"-5'11": normie
6'0"-6'4": tall
6'5" and up: gigachad tall

>Italy
You'll be fine don't worry

Anche tu italiano?

Wear some shoes that boost your height a bit. Nike airforce 1s give you an inch of height and are decent shoes. Also most girls can't even tell what your height is if you aren't a midget/short.

>tfw 195cm Britbong
feelsgoodman.
Still a 21 year old virgin but at least I can heightmog like 99% of guys I see.

Attached: 160726022225-adult-height-1996-birth-cohort-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 89K)

OP fottiti 175 sono normalissimi

Io invece sono 170 e voglio spararmi un colpo

Robert Dinero
Also 5'9"

Attached: platform_shoes.jpg (800x1361, 70K)

But average height in Serbia is 5'11? That makes you 3 inches above average?

originallisimo user thats what i said

>tfw 170cm chilean manlet
even though its the average on your pic i still feel small as fuck compared to other people

Should have drunk your f u c k i n g M I L K

i drink my chirumiru everyday user

I mean it's all relative. Shortest guy in my family is 6ft5. I'm 5ft3, but growing up if I got used to how tall my shortest brother was so even guys that are 6 ft I think. Hes pretty short but really that isnt short to most women.

So 5ft9 you're short. Is being shorts a bad thing? Absolutely not. Having your Lego crushed because you think being short makes you less of a man is a bad thing though

not imo because you're taller than most grills

Depends where you live and what race you are