Flaring horsecock

>flaring horsecock

thoughts?

Attached: 1509563207360.gif (463x301, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

merckmanuals.com/home/digestive-disorders/gastrointestinal-emergencies/perforation-of-the-digestive-tract[accessed
nzma.org.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/17828/Vol-120-No-1260-24-August-2007.pdf(PMID
horseandhound.co.uk/news/ive-got-boy-back-sheath-bean-removal-transforms-horses-life-670981
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I doubt a girl can see this and not get wet.

"Any of the hollow digestive organs may become perforated (punctured), which causes a release of gastrointestinal contents and can lead to sepsis (a life-threatening infection of the bloodstream) and death if surgery is not done immediately."
... "A perforation allows food, digestive juices, or intestinal contents to leak into the abdomen (or sometimes the chest, if the esophagus is perforated). These materials are very irritating and contain bacteria, which cause severe inflammation and infection that are typically fatal if untreated."
"Causes
Causes of perforation of the digestive tract vary depending on the location of the perforation, but injury can affect any part of the digestive system. Swallowed foreign bodies usually pass through a person without difficulty but occasionally become stuck and lead to perforation. Foreign bodies inserted through the anus may perforate the rectum or colon."
merckmanuals.com/home/digestive-disorders/gastrointestinal-emergencies/perforation-of-the-digestive-tract[accessed 2019/07/22]

"The rectum above the pectinate Iine is generally insensitive to pain. Thus the perforation of the rectal wall may occur without the individual being aware of it at the time of the injury. Any such perforation can result in peritonitis due to release of faecal contents in the peritoneal cavity."
"Vibrator-induced fatal rectal perforation." The New Zealand Medical Journal. 2007 Aug 24; 120(1260): U2685.nzma.org.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/17828/Vol-120-No-1260-24-August-2007.pdf(PMID 17726499)

you should really take your meds

My friend has experience with it. It's pretty great but can hurt, and have trouble pulling out till it settles down. That's what she says at least.

>Vibrator-induced fatal rectal perforation

Good argument why horse cocks should only go into vaginas and thus should be off limits for gays

it just looks disgusting and honestly frightening

Good argument why you shouldn't stop using your vibrator

Maybe this one is too big, but I'd love to fuck a smaller one.

You ever heard of a thing called the cervix and what the average length of a vagina compared to the average length of a horse cock is?

I just think of mr hands

You don't have to take the entire length. You can go as much as you can take, but then with that length take a beating compared to in the butt which you can die from obviously.

Yes, it can hurt a little, but it's worth.

Yes but I also have sexual experience with women and anatomical knowledge, thus coming to the conclusion that the vaginal tissue, being muscular in nature and made to shit out a kid, is more able to take horse cock than the relatively delicate lining of the colon

Horse cock is for girls only, stay mad homo

Attached: 1639c8e34dbd74c1b25148adcb9acae3.jpg (472x766, 26K)

> vibrator at an erotic party. His partner
volunteered further information regarding devient practice such as regular insertion of
other foreign objects (e.g. shower hose).
Tearing of the rectal mucosa following such practices is a recognised complication.
However mortality following foreign body perforation is reported as extremely rare
Guy sticks a fucking water hose in his asshole but it somehow is the fault of the vibrator.
Also, the anal avenger finally gave up on /gif/ and decided to move here?

>anal avenger

The scourge of /gif/

Who is anal avenger?

Gross
>have been around horses before
>it smells

Do any of you know what a bean is god damn. Shits disgusting.

He used to go into any thread on /gif/ that had anything even remotely related to anal and post all his pasta about how it kills you immediately, without even reading the articles like the one he posted here were the doctors even said that it is a very rare case.
Nowadays mods on /gif/ ban him in the spot

>Do any of you know what a bean is god damn

I know and I would eat it

I... didn't know it was like that.

So if that happens in a woman what happens?

>So if that happens in a woman what happens?

blissful agony

>I know and I would eat it
Please don't user

Attached: 1523822953906s.jpg (250x222, 7K)

What is a bean?

A solidified lump of precum, semen, dirt and grease that can collect in the horse's sheath and/or that pocket around his urethra.

It's fuckin gross

Ugh... but why.

Attached: man-having-vomit-closing-mouth_23-2147934434.jpg (626x417, 61K)

Natalie Mars can take a horse cock

>A solidified lump of precum, semen, dirt and grease that can collect in the horse's sheath and/or that pocket around his urethra.

Attached: duck.jpg (256x244, 11K)

horseandhound.co.uk/news/ive-got-boy-back-sheath-bean-removal-transforms-horses-life-670981
>Tracey, of Sheath Cleaning UK
>Tracey "The Bean Queen" Freeman

This woman cleans horse dicks for a living.

why do women obsess over horse cock

>A solidified lump of precum, semen, dirt and grease that can collect in the horse's sheath and/or that pocket around his urethra.

hey I have one of those

>hey I have one of those

hw does it taste

Salty beans and milky coins

>Salty beans and milky coins

and bags of sand

Why do women like horsecocks and not donkey cocks? Is it because horses are more alpha, taller and muscular than donkeys even though donkeys have bigger dicks?

there are horsegirls not donkeygirls. horses are just more well known i guess. also i think once it gets to a certain size it stops mattering to women. as long as its above 9 inches its okay.

Anyone have any more gifs and webms of horsecock? Asking for a friend.

That's why you practice on s bad dragon dildo first, duh.

It makes my dick tingle.