Heh

heh
It's Afraid

Attached: afraid.jpg (540x501, 36K)

>tfw no sex robot army to conquer the world with
why even live

Attached: 142.jpg (462x482, 34K)

this was a very original post

Attached: detroit_become_human_daniel_shot_3840.0.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

damn, some people would pay to get strangled by a sex robot

Bump, when will we get our sex robots?

>you get to have sex with a robot AND die
A two for one special

>hack wifi enabled sexdoll
>program it to kill

2020, a thousand dollars per month and a government assigned robot girlfriend, vote for yang

I don't understand the issue. Don't women not like ugly, creepy "incel" types? Wouldn't they like that those guys now can get sexual release without bothering women? Or are they just mad because it means now they can't get as much free shit through orbiters?

What would happen if sexbots became so advanced that they were indistinguishable from real humans?
Would loli loving be legalized because they wouldnt be able to prove its a human and not a bot anyways

women want those men to be punished for their very existence and they do not want those people to have any form of pleasure in their lives. women get off on mentally torturing certain types (ugly) of men.

You don't understand how much women hate unattractive men. It's not they don't want you hitting on them. They would put you in death camps if they could.

Unattractive only mean non Chad you can be facially fine but still "ugly" to girls due the hypergamy mental illness.

unattractive means you don't attract them. So anyone under an 8.

shut up spic, go back to Taco Bell

Jokes on them, i fuck with that

>tfw i will never have a sex robot to pound on my balls and play into my cock and ball torture fetish

Sex robots are the biggest cope. No amount of plastic, metal, and computer code is going to accurately simulate a real woman's body. As much as I want to be wrong sex robots will never lead to a true satisfying sex life.

I don't care, I won't use a sexbot but I support them because the outrage roasties get after they get past age 30 is hilarious

Imagine you're into robot bdsm and her voice recognition fails to register the safe word and she kills you.

people who reach the point of seriously considering getting a sex doll, robotic or otherwise, are beyond caring about if it's a cope or not

Sex bots are autonomous and can move around on their own now? I would risk getting strangled by one if it could cook and clean for me too. Better than a wife by far since it'll never spend your money!

Attached: snapshot20100910202649.jpg (200x145, 10K)

you're better off making trips to areas where prostitution is legal if you're a burger

>buy maid and companion robot
>maid is clearly defective
>hit it
>feel a sharp pain in my back
>companion stabbed me
>collapse
>see them run off into the night
3 laws or a complex AI,either way humans are gonna get fucked

Attached: 153628.png (709x900, 660K)

Shit let me code them I could make it do a good job

Hire me as a contractor 25$ an hour

sex tourism is just as illegal as hiring a prostitute so you might as well just hire a local prostitute.

but a sexbot can never leave you.

Please get sexbots. Get as many sexbots as you can afford. Fuck them all day long.
If It means your sexual attention is on them and not me, do whatever you need to do. Hell, I'll donate to the scientific cause.

If it means less rapes, cat calling, grope and unwarranted sexual comments, get your sex bots lads.

*Rips your dick off and tosses it out the window

Still safer than a real woman

Why are females so retarded
>If it means less rapes, cat calling, grope and unwarranted sexual comments
The type of man who does these things does not need sex bots, he has no problem having consensual relationships.
How many prisoners do you think are incels?

based. he has my vote

>If It means your sexual attention is on them and not me
imagine being so delusional that you think every guy wants to fuck you. lmao women.

The kinds of men who do these things are also the kinds of men who would get a sexbot if he could afford one.

Imagine being angry that you won't be missed.

Have your sex bots. Keep your sexual attention away from me and other women. I'll even put money towards it.

Attached: 1472122309300.jpg (680x682, 61K)

How many hood niggas you think get fleshlights?

Probably a fair amount. I wouldn't think they'd admit to it lmao

>areas
there's only one area and that's the state of Nevada

all my niggas keep the extra small onahole

how is it illegal? Just curious. I mean obviously if you're a pedo you should be canned, but since burgers can go to nevada and fuck a prostitute legally why is it illegal to go to another country and have sex with an adult consenting woman (assuming prostitution is legal there)?

>I want sexbot haha pisses off women haha
>wait women actually support sex bots
>u-uh women are retarded! Haha that'll show them
Don't pull a muscle with that reach

Women have been doing that for decades now.
Why are they so hypocritical?

Roasties are petrified of this technology. They know the moment it comes out that's their power and influence gone. It's amusing honestly. And they won't go quietly or admit to any wrong. When it does come we'll get to see them act just as monstrous as they are.

You're so stupid you lack basic reading comprehension to know what the discussion was even about

>all these terrible uncanny-valley toasters
>no aesthetically superior metal-and-rubber robot waifus
the future is not now

Attached: Kollerss_Gynoid.jpg (1018x1200, 155K)

the guys committing rapes aren't incels

they're criminal chads

what? why are you calling me a spic?

In future the robo wives will have fully analogous artificial facial muscles and state of the art voice synthesizers and speech recognition programs. How will roasties even try to compete?

Based. also less shootings from mclovin virgin losers.

Those types of images are used by many mexicans and chileans posters

what do you mean by "those types of images"? touhou images in general or just mokouposting?

Attached: 312.jpg (417x461, 98K)

le funny detroit meme very original

t. seething whore
>Imagine being angry that you won't be missed.
lol i have no issues with women whatsoever, but it's cute of you to project your insecurities onto me.

Attached: seethemore.jpg (1125x301, 28K)

I can't WAIT to read the first news article of the first man to have his dick ripped off by a fuckbot.

Why are we assuming she's 39 based on the number in her username
Of all the numbers why would you use your age

Same but probably for different reasons desu

>can literally make a sex bot look like anything you want
>Make them look like real women
I fucking hate normies.

Attached: 11856839.jpg (900x900, 276K)

How would a mermaid sexbot even work tho

Love finds a way, user

Attached: 11856860.jpg (706x1000, 126K)

praise the omnissiah
toaster sex now

Which subr*ddit would one make a drive-by shitpost thread on about their doll to generate the most butthurt? Asking for a friend...

Attached: IMG_20190602_232003.jpg (2592x1944, 1.04M)

Go on a dating advice or relationship advice one and write like it's your real girlfriend, then let them try to figure out it's a robot.

Only mokouposting