WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS

I ALWAYS ADD PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY POST ABOUT HOW LONELY BLAH BLAH BLAH THEY ARE AND WHEN I FUCKING ADD THEM ALL THEY REPLY WTIH IS ONE LINERS AND I HAVE TO FUCKING CARRY THE CONVERSATION EVERY FUCKING TIME

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGGOTS

Attached: ebik dagda edginess.jpg (799x599, 145K)

>society is a scam
>normies are a shit
>tries to befriend normies on /soc2/
ye user no

Attached: 1564604665555.jpg (1000x1193, 322K)

Life is shit user. Get a Dakimakura and leave

im sorry i thought people on Jow Forums were actually lonely and would put fucking effort into trying to be your friends
i got one already

>Jow Forums
>putting effort into anything beside stroking their ego
It has been years since the last quality thread on this board. Full of normies who have depression because stacy didn't suck their dick at the fratparty where they got totally drunk with their 1000 friends.
Also most anons are underage narcissists and there are even a few sociopaths lurking.
Not to speak of the filthy trannymafia.

i mean i know youre right but i want to believe i can make friends on here with people and just idk

You're gonna regret that belief. Trust me, you're better off crying yourself to sleep or an hero than actually engaging regularly with any faggot in here, myself included.

well... is there any boards that i can get friends on that are not /soc/..?

No. Give yourself to the void, user.

Attached: 1550376425635.jpg (618x679, 30K)

most people who whine about being lonely are just normalfags baiting for attention who use you until they get bored then ghost you

unless you come across someone who you are really drawn to, online friends aren't worth the effort.
stop being desperate for 4channers of all people, they're unstable and larp as friendless for no reason

At least you try more than I do. I'm too much of a pussy to even talk to people on Discord. Omegle text is good though

but i cant get friends anywhere else
i am an artfag and a lot of the other people who draw are all pussies and if you say the word faggot or tranny infront of them theyll flip
i just want a friend who i can be edgy with but thats so rare
because i dont want a friend who is incredibly rude to those people though,
idk im sorry

post your work, user. Maybe ill give you a chance after all

Attached: ArigatouMonkey.png (998x1000, 343K)

its cheap anime i cannot........

>am a yuuuuge fag
ofc user
no fren then

i have no friends too but you need to step back and realise you're approaching friendship from a place of loneliness, you won't find true friends that way, you're just going to waste your time and feel disappointed

well it just feels weird posting my art on Jow Forums and not in like a dm

but i uhh made this a few weeks ago how is it boohoo

Attached: shane where did u go.png (201x200, 58K)

you know what.. this makes sense
i should find friends from people on like games or something or to find friends looking to play games with me and ect stuff
ive done it when i was younger
but thanks user

wow, its really bad.
Are you learning or do you just draw?

Attached: headphonegrill2.png (903x1000, 260K)

OP gives me discord normie vibes. Otherwise i'd be friends with you

im not really learning
i just kind of draw for fun and go from there but i definitely have gotten better from a few months ago
i do try to draw from references though

Its hard to create bonds with people thats why making friends is so tough as an adult, the only people who know the secret to quick bonds as ironically the humans that cant even feel friendship aka sociopaths.

you should start actively learning to draw.
You'll feel better.
you can add me am quite the artfag myself
poyo#6876

Attached: Practiceorwhatever.png (1000x1000, 134K)

i dont have a discord i use line and always have. but thanks I guess i dont know
im a little sad now
well i dont think ill find a sociopath friend anytime soon sadly

is line the weeb msger? whats your @

A friend is someone who is addicted to your existence nonsexually that means they seek you out all the time, if you must go to your friend then that means there is no real bond at all. Its easy to form these bonds while you are young as a child and maybe a teen, but adults are different. You usually need emotional situations like being in the army for true adult friendships to be forged.

sorry i took a while to respond i was trying to figure out why my account was gone
but ti wasnt im just a dumbass
my @ is loli_cunny im not a lolicon its just a funny word

can i add you tomorrow after i go to sleep. idrk how line works

yea thats cool i made a discord now though
habenero

Two reasons: abnormalfaggots don't want to have friends (for various reasons) or normalfaggots already have them.

Oh, a third: if you are not a female you won't get attention online unless being useful in some way (of which will just get a man used).