What's the best drug for lowering inhibitions...

What's the best drug for lowering inhibitions? I mean like something that would allow me to act on any thought/impulse without hesitation?

Attached: 1563542447879.jpg (1630x1088, 330K)

PCP i think but alcohol would be the best overall.

Benzos. Glowfags use them for interrogation.

PCP is the best drug for artifical schizophrenia, lol. I doubt that is really what OP had in mind.

Alcohol and yes, like user said, benzos

OH WAIT DONT FUCKEN MIX EM THOUGH

alcohol over all

the panic in your voice shows you've done it. how was it?

personally I tried a mix of alcohol and marijuana and it works terribly well

according to my personal experience this mix inhibits you more than anything else. I take xanax to cure my panic disorder and several times I had the stupid idea of mixing it with alcohol and it's like completely losing track of yourself, you feel your mind getting out of your body.

What particular benzos do you recommend work absolutely best for lowering inhibition? Xanax, valium. Etc? Which ones pair most effectively with alcohol?

I do not really have any experience with them, sorry. Etizolam is one you can get "legally" though.

I was thinking mix alcohol with benzos because both are easy to get ahold of but I have heard of other drugs making people flay people alive like the thread has already mentioned like PCP.

I was left in a near vegetable state, its like my mind was set back to the beginning and I percieved the world as a baby. I couldnt remember anything, not even day prior and I almost couldnt speak, not properpy anyway. I also felt paniced and anxious and I was seizing a bit occasionally, basically it was fucking horrible dont do it

And as you can see from my spelling and grammar, i probably never recovered and am now half retarded

I dont want to be reduced to an absolute vegetable incapable of performing any action though, everything up to that point is fine, is there a specific ratio of benzos to alcohol that work best?

it was one of the most terrifying things in my life, it felt like I was going to die

NO! the point is that u you shouldn't mix benzos and alcohol, in any ratio.

Alright I'll take your word for it then. Also I think I phrased what a said a little bit in the wrong manner. You're not a braindead vegetable I just didn't want the experience that you had with the mixing because it would defeat the purpose of what I'm using it for. If you're not larping than I hope you're doing okay now.

I had bad headaches and couldnt think or dwell on anything to hard without hurting my brain, but Im feeling better now. I hope you dont mix em user, I dont want anyone else to have to experience what did. If I were you, I would just drink alcohol and try to get in the pocket, where youre buzzed enough to be inhibition, insecurity and anxiety free, but not shitfaced enough to be stumbling around, slurring your worlds and trying to fight people like a sloppy retard

Not the OP but I'm a hardcore junkie and I've took like 10 xannies and mixed with booze once and i blacked out for 20 hours.

MDMA who're these retards saying alcohol. MDMA is clear headed and you can do what you want without caring what anyone thinks

I don't do it regularly, but I sometimes drink a litre of strong (7,9%) beer and half mg of xanax. If you don't take more than that, it's decent and you won't have significant losses of memory. However, I've heard stories of people who lose track of how many pills they're popping and they end up doing crazy shit and risking their lives (and those of other people).

I'm 90-94 kg at 1,82m height, just in case you're seriously considering it. However, I'm doing that just when I can't stand the fact tha tI have no contacts for weed (not legal). Weed is my favourite. However, as you want the low-inhibitions, it's ethanol/alcohol or alprazolam/xanax. Unless you've carefully tried that before, do not use both simultaneously. Fly safe.