Hey Moon

Hey Moon,
I hope that everything is going alright at work, and that things have gotten a bit easier for you. I haven't done much today - mostly just laid in bed and binge watched Chernobyl. I just got up for a little bit to work out.
I had a dream last night of that time when we sat on the rocks by the river and talked about the past and some of the things that were on my mind at the time. I wish that I could go back there and relive everything again.
I miss you buddy.

Attached: 16.jpg (1236x1078, 102K)

hello, hey, hi, how are you? I made a thread about you a bit ago, I'm sorry I haven't been responding recently these last few days have been very strange and very busy

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see. I'm doing okay - I moved into my apartment on Friday and I've mostly just been staying in my room. One of my coworkers came over yesterday though so we got sushi and had some irish car bombs. How have things been strange?

do you like your new apartment? also you said something about school in one of your last few threads right? I replied too late though and you were already asleep I think. some family stuff has been going on and a lot of people have been trying to talk to me, it's been very overwhelming and I haven't been able to do much because of it

It's a very nice apartment and it's affordable because it's three miles off campus. School starts on Wednesday.

Don't worry about being busy, I understand. I hope that the family stuff isn't anything too serious.

are you going to be working and doing school like you said? and are you excited to start school?
it's serious right now but it'll fix itself eventually I think, nothing to worry too much about but it will take some time for things to settle down.

Honestly if you lived close to me I'd fucking kill you. Not even joking. I'd break into your house at night and kill you and your family.

Yes, I'm set up to work remotely from school using a laptop. It'll be busy but I'll just work less when school gets to be too much. I'm not really excited to start school - I'd rather be working.

I'm sorry to hear that things are serious, I hope that things get better soon.

Who are you and why would you say that?

BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF SEEING YOU BEG FOR SOME FUCKING WORTHLESS WHORE'S ATTENTION. I DON'T KNOW YOU OR WHO THE FUCK THAT WHORE IS BUT BOTH OF YOU CAN FUCK OFF AND DIE ALREADY.

how long will you be in school? and make sure you take care of yourself friend
don't worry about it, everything will be fine soon.

Can't you two talk privately?

>when the universe implodes and the tripfag is the only other poster in this cancer that echoes my frustrations

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1513737346343.jpg (280x286, 29K)

I'm in my last year of college and I graduate in May. I'll try to take care of myself. I'm glad to hear that it'll be alright.

No we can't

Who is moon

the only time Ive ever saw anyone post with that name all I remember is they said something about liking jack daniels and deer jerky

if thats you, good taste

He does like those things and he posted prolifically, but usually not under that name, so it could be him

do you think you'll be able to visit him soon? have you talked to him at all? I'm glad you're graduating soon, you must be excited

I don't think I'll be able to see him soon, but I would really like to. We haven't talked at all. We had planned to meet this weekend through tuesday, because school doesn't start until wednesday and he doesn't have work until then. I could still see him next sunday and monday if he wanted to, but I'm afraid that I won't hear from him before then.

I'm excited to graduate and be done with school. It's a lot harder than work, given that at school you always have something to get done whether it's classwork or homework.

have you tried contacting him or are you still waiting for him to contact you? I hope you can see him really soon.

do you have friends on campus? or are you going to be alone most of the time?

I just added him yesterday after a week of leaving him alone. I'm not going to get my hopes up because I think that I stressed him out last time. It'll be okay, I will wait for him.
I have friends on campus, in fact one of my friends is moving into my apartment tomorrow. I'm going to meet with some friends tonight after they move into their apartment as well. I am glad to have them and they are also important to me, but I could never connect with them like I could with my best friend.

I understand not wanting to get your hopes up but im praying for him to message you, I think you both could use a best friend. I know what you mean, I'm glad you have them too but a best friend is irreplaceable. when are you going to meet with them?

I was told that one of my friends is moving in at 9pm (20 minutes from now), so I'll give him a call then. We'll probably go get korean food and drink.

I want to thank you again for talking to me through all of this. It really helps me - I wouldn't talk to any of my irl friends about this. You're kind and easy to talk to.

try not to drink too much, I trust that you wouldn't go too overboard but it feels like every time we talk you're drinking something and it makes me worry about you. I hope you'll have a fun time though, you deserve it.

you don't need to thank me for that, I seriously consider you one of my friends now and I think we both help eachother, it makes me happy knowing he has someone like you as his best friend.

I've been drinking more than usual since he left but I haven't drank myself sick in a while. I promise to not go overboard tonight.
You're sweet user. If you ever want to talk privately then you're welcome to add me - I'd be glad to have you as a friend. You know my steam account in case you ever feel up to it.

thank you, that really means a lot to me and it'll help keep me from worrying too much. do you think you'll want to talk again after you're done hanging out with your irl friends.

I will add you eventually, I promise. you're very sweet and kind too yknow

I'd love to talk afterwards, but I'm not sure how long I'll be over there. I'll try to keep the thread alive and check it intermittently.

will you be awake late tonight? around 2 or 3am maybe? I make threads around that time usually, but if you want to talk before then and this thread is already gone then feel free to make a new one

desu i might be asleep, i've been going to bed earlier than that lately. if i'm up then i'll be sure to post in your thread.

don't worry about it then, I'll wait for your thread instead. I'll be looking out for Ashley okay?

yes, i usually post ashley

Jesus a new kathyposter is born. See what happens when you dont tell discordshits to fuck off and kill themselves? Fucking niggers.

Hahaa gottemm! Very based and epic user!

if I make a thread I will either use maka or crona, be safe tonight and see you soon friend

okay, i'll look out for your threads then. idk if i'm going to my friend's after all. it would be best if I wait until my other friend moves in so we can all meet together, but i did say that I could come over today.

Just use discord

well what are you gonna do now? we can keep talking if you want

i'm just going to lay in bed and use my phone unless they text or call me. i'll keep talking to you

okeydokey, is there anything specific you'd like to talk about?

...do you like veggie straws
or white claws

veggie straws are pretty tasty (I think) I don't know what white claws are though..what about you?

yes i'm having both of those right now
white claws are flavored hard seltzer

I've never had any hard seltzer, what's it like?

literally alcoholic lacroix, except you can't tell there's alcohol in it until you finish it

I don't think I would like that very much, sounds kinda yucky. is that what you usually drink?

No, one of my friends started drinking it so I got some. Lately I've mostly been drinking different local craft beers. For parties I usually buy popov or pabst blue ribbon. You don't drink much do you? It's good if you don't. There are some beers that I would drink just for the taste though.

I've only drank once and I did not like it at all, it made me feel pretty sick and I didn't care for the taste either. I've heard beer tastes pretty bad, why do you like it?

Hey sorry, my other roommate suddenly showed up to move in lol
I like how it feels to be buzzed or drunk I guess. It lowers my inhibitions.

haha it's okay, I randomly leave all the time. is beer the easiest way for you to feel buzzed?

Nah straight vodka is best. If I'm just trying to get drunk then I usually drink Popov because it's cheap

aaaa vodka is what I tried and I didn't like it, wouldn't it be worth it to spend a little extra money to make the experience better?

Depends on the occasion I guess. College freshmen drink whatever they can get and whatever's cheap lol

yuck, I'd rather pay for something tasty when I wanna get drunk. also what other snacks do you like?
also also I gotta go in a few minutes

Flamin hot cheetos are super good. Doritos dynamita are also super good, one time I mailed those to my friend with some other snacks and drinks and incense :)

Alright I'll let you go. Thanks for talking to me.

that's what was in the care package? that sounds really nice..do you think you could send him another one now that you're in school?

also just to be clear I don't want to leave, I enjoy talking to you and if I could I would stay here all night talking. I hope you have a good night and you sleep well, drink some water before you go to bed please
going now but you can still reply and I'll read it later or in the morning ok

Yep, I sent his favorite snacks, energy drinks, a letter, and a variety of incense. I'd love to send him another package but I don't want to be on bad terms.

I enjoyed talking to you as well :)
Thanks for helping me, goodnight.

I'm fully convinced that this is some guy sitting in his basement, conceptualizing this conversation to make it seem as if two people are talking, when it's just him. There's just no way this can't be the case.