Guys I have a hypothetical scenario to present you with!

Guys I have a hypothetical scenario to present you with!

You don't know me and I don't know you, but we can assume that we are both real people somewhere at least. What if some kind of magical genie or whatever the fuck you want it to be came to you in some tangible, undeniable way, and gave you an option?

"Alright user I have the power to give you the perfect wife of your dreams, she will look exactly the way you want, fuck exactly the way you want, always be interested in you and never betray you. But the OP of this thread? I'm going to break his arms and his legs, in an especially horrible way. I hope he has some way to deal with that."

Do you accept the deal? Would you guys really do me like that.....

Attached: 1558313783420.png (319x201, 67K)

it really depends on the person
well OP what kinda person are you? tell me about yourself

Yep no questions asked enjoy your broken arms and legs I suggest you use a vice

The point of the hypothetical is that you know as little about me as possible. All you know is that I'm someone, somewhere. I guess I can tell you I'm an adult male. You just know that because of your choice, some guy, somewhere, is going to get absolutely fucked up and it isn't his fault and he can't stop it.

Nah. I wouldn't take it unless you were a real scumbag, like a rapist or murderer.

I'm no coward.
Would break your arms and legs myself instead of letting the genie do it.
So at least I know and understand the gravity of the sacrifice you would have made for me.

For saying that if you were the op I'd tell him to go through with it even if I got nothing out of it. Talking shit about our idols like that. Go fuck yourself you son of a bitch.

well no then. I dont wanna hurt some random dude who might be like me

Why are you so salty about this?

No woman is worth your suffering, man.

It's like going to an nba game and saying "fuck niggers" you brainlet motherfucker. You are not welcome here.

So three Yes answers and three No answers. So far it's even.

I'm curious what a female would say to this question, obviously if she is straight she gets a boyfriend etc, but I wonder if they would be more or less likely to go through with it.

Attached: 1367790950609.png (241x228, 96K)

I would not. I would never in my life hurt a fellow robot. If you said break her legs... then we would have a different story.

Solution: Yes. Break OP's legs but ask Genie for your info. I'll pay you back and let you fuck new wife

As of the time I'm posting this, you're the only one this salty about it. Get over yourself man.

As I would happily have my arms and legs broken for a perfect wife, your answer is: yes, I would accept it.

Let's say all of us in here were offered that option, and all of us would be the victims, I would expect us all to accept the offer. I'll take broken bones for your wife, and you'll take broken bones for my wife. We all win.

That's because I'm the only one of these helpless motherfuckers that hasn't given into full-on-lathargy and not a chicken shit to speak up either. "Yeah if op was a murderer(robot) or a rapist(robot)! haha right guys? Tyrone Tyrone ammirite?" Get fucking shot dead.

To clarity I wouldnt accept the broken bones for someone else to have a wife but I would totally encourage the genie to use a vice on someone else seems like the most painful way imaginable

So, I'll put a twist on it. Same scenario, but the genie tells you I was given the same offer. I could do the same to you to get a wife for myself if I want. But, you won't know what I decided until you decide, and you have no way of ever knowing who I am, where I am, etc.

I definitely think they would. I think men are more disposable for women than women are for men. Even average women have a large amount of orbiters.

Would you do it if you somehow knew I was female? Would that change your answer?

>women
Not for any consequence no matter if its hurting you or someone else. Now money is a different story.

I'm afraid you're getting horribly hurt, user.

Attached: 4DHu1bC.jpg (596x590, 54K)

Is that because you're so Chad you can just get a woman already for free?

Fuck you user, I'll curse you until my very last breath. I hope she gets ran over by a truck in front of you.

No. When humans are able to explore their hobbies, interests, and any potential occupations, they have much more to live for. Having broken limbs severely diminishes that capability. For example, I am a pianist and musician. Having my limbs destroyed would result in me not being able to work on the only thing that brings reason to my existence. To steal that kind of significance of living from someone else for the purpose of self-gratification is weak, and petty. I wouldn't want a wife who would want someone so selfish like that.

Well I would assume your just as fucked up as I am and automatically would say go ahead. It would be a real lose lose seceniro if you said yes and I said no out of some weakness altruism and got my legs broken but no wife.

no, i don't wanna hurt anyone. logically speaking though, i am right

>Is that because you're so Chad you can just get a woman already for free?
No, I'm ugly as hell and have never been approached romantically by anyone ever. I've realized I enjoy being alone much more than having to actually interact with people in real life, and that every woman, without exception, is a vapid retard not worth my time, dedication, or money. Doesn't matter how good she may look, how good she may fuck, how interested she may be in me, or how loyal she is. It would be a waste of your bones and my wish.

No hard feelings though. This entire thought experiment is pretty fucked up. If you think about it, suddenly getting a devoted girl (without "working" for relationship) would be extremely weird. It could be difficult to develop feelings from my side. Also, could I forget that she was literally thrown into existence by a genie? Would I ever have the courage to tell her what scenario I agreed to? The longer you think about it, the more fucked up it seems.

Eh not that bad I would just never tell the girl and if she is dedicated to you she must be tailor made to your wants and needs in the relationship. Pretty sure I would sleep just fine and enjoy my new wife.

I would certainly try to as well, enjoy your broken arms.

Hey Im not op and I already made the deal before he made some stipulation in the agreement break his damn arms we are fine

Yeah. Broken bones go away over time. Me being an eternal failure in life that will probably not give my parents the grandchildren they've been wanting so bad, won't. Take the L for me man. Or don't. Not like you could do something about it with those broken arms lol

Yeah, if i don't know you personally you might as well not exist to me. Would sacrifice you in a heartbeat

No, I wouldn't. Even though I don't believe in the concept of 'deserving' someone or something, I still wouldn't feel right that I had my perfect wife fall into my lap at the cost of crippling someone. And I wouldn't really want my perfect wife to want someone who does that. Despite the fact that even living my life might cause harm to somebody in some way, I wouldn't want to directly and intentionally make the decision of harming someone else for my own self-gain. Even despite the fact that I don't know OP at all. Suffering is awful no matter who you are. And this isn't getting into the implications of just magically having a new wife who loves me through these circumstances. I don't think I'd be happy. I will just keep living life as I have lived it.

tell me about yourself, user.
where are you from?
are you a damnyankee?
are you an asshole?

Pain is temporary. Yes!

If thats the case id say yes right away. Not risking getting my shit fuckd.

I'd only do something like that if the genie in question gives me omnipotence over my own world. I reject the deal.

Yes. Capitalism has taught me to put myself above others, even at their direct expense.

i dontt know OP... is quite a situation.
Arms and legs will heal. You will be doing me the gift of a lifetime.
So i would say it this way.
>If you are ok with the sacrifice, i say yes.
>if you are not ok with it, i will say no.
Thats right OP. Im putting your wellbeing before the waifu. Have a great day.