When women dress like this, are they trying to impress other women, or men...

when women dress like this, are they trying to impress other women, or men, or does feeling sexy just feel good for them in some weird pride or power trip kind of way?

Attached: hot5.jpg (1080x1350, 606K)

she looks like shes ready for work

they're trying to mog other girls, get attention from guys they want to fuck, and get a power trip out of telling other guys to fuck off.

they do it because the jew said so

she looks lovely

Any or all of the above, probably.

this, beauty doesn't need ugly's approval

i can't answer properly because i don't wear dresses like this, but when i dress up it's usually to hide myself behind it

impress other women

Spbp

That wraps this thread up boys

Attached: 1562358983913.jpg (1024x902, 135K)

Impress Chads and mog Beckys, but mostly impress Chads

So they do it to dab on the uglyfags?

>but when i dress up it's usually to hide myself behind it
thats deep

come on faggot you already know the answer.

/thread
They're usually very high maintenance and not even Chad wants to date/marry one, takes like 1-2 hours to make herself look like that before going out.

i don't know. i'm just really shy and really i don't wanna be noticed but still i wear unusual clothes, not to impress anybody but to pretend i'm someone else, like a disguise

To mog, to attract, but mostly for attention. It's the same power rush any human would feel if they knew they're the best looking person at a place, and they could take home anyone they wanted. This is why you steer clear of bisexual people if they're ridiculously hot; they're egos are barely contained by their bodies.

Because they want to fuck Chad. Everything they do is for that end goal.

i wasnt being ironic. i mean that was an actual interesting thing to say

oh, okay, sorry, thank you

Attention for women sometimes means much more than sex. You'd do well to remember that. Why do you think whores here willingly embrace their orbiters? As do women in real life.

Nah you guys got it backwards, women do this primarily to mog becky and secondarily to attract Chad. Chad always goes for the sexiest dressed woman and the dress and war paint is to ward off other women.

Feeling sexy makes you feel confident and valuable which makes everything you do feel better. It just makes life better.

Try dressing to impress, and you'll feel pretty good about yourself too user.

this
right
here
Can't be anymore right

Attached: THIS.png (392x200, 39K)

Because it makes them feel good about themselves, why does one wear any type of clothing? same reason