I haven't smoked in 9 fucking days. I'm trying to quit but it's so hard

I haven't smoked in 9 fucking days. I'm trying to quit but it's so hard.
I got past the physical withdrawals, I got past the worst of the mental withdrawals, but it's like I just prefer smoking to non smoking. The fact that I can just go outside at any time of the day and have a cig, and just relax. The fact that it's a ritualistic thing. It's nice to just be able to go outside for a smoke, just to even be outside. I hate being inside but I'm too anxious to just go outside and walk around without having anything to do, so I like to be able to smoke a cig while I sit in the sun.
Not only that, but due to a sort of drug addiction that I dropped around 9 months ago, I dissociated for a long time. I was constantly dissociated to a point where I just got so anxious and scared. Eventually it finally cleared up, I hardly ever experienced it for the past few weeks. But now that I stopped smoking, every time I go around people, even family, I dissociate like crazy and feel like nothing I'm experiencing is real.
I want to smoke a cigarette but I know if I do I'll start smoking again, but I don't want to keep experiencing this dissociation. The only bad thing about smoking is that I smell like cigarettes because of it, plus having to go and buy them and spending money all the time. I couldn't give a fuck about the health affects besides not being able to breath full breaths.

REEE WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Attached: cigs2.jpg (749x499, 26K)

And they show up FUCKING EVERYWHERE
EVERY FUCKING SHOW I WATCH, EVERY TIME I GO ON THE INTERNET, EVERY TIME I WALK AROUND, THERES ALWAYS FUCKING CIGARETTES BEING SHOWN SOMEHOW
REEE

tldr, sorry. I used to smoke 30 a day. ill tell you what. you need to imagine very clearly the consequences of smoking on your body. fear of death made me quit smoking, I hope you have enough imagination,

start dosing LSD and psilocybin and think about how fucked smoking is when your tripping.

I understand you very well, at the moment I'm going through an addiction to antidepressants and at the same time I smoke a lot.
recently I am trying to quit smoking, I would like to solve at least one of the two problems. Personally the physical exercise works with me, the desire to improve my 10 km time keeps me away from cigarettes.

Get a faggy vape
Not all of them are gay fruity shit, get a salt one that doesnt make big clouds and use Cowboy or Salt of the Earth, just one or two little puffs scratch the itch
source:
Smoked pack of reds a day for years, been strictly vaping now....I do kinda miss smoke breaks tho, im too ashamed to use a vape in public

Just keep trying. Eventually it will stick. It takes multiple attempts for most people.

I smoked for several years and gave it up years ago. I bought a pack of hemp cigarettes recently just to try them for their CBD potential. They're okay, I guess. No more tobacco though unless it's hookah once every blue moon.

I know it is nonsense but honestly I am so full of complexes that the mere thought of not being able to run a hundred meters without coughing up blood keeps me away from cigarettes

I spend too much money on cigarettes. Tell you what, I'll join your pain and not smoke anymore. Hopr it sticks this time

The most important part of quitting is wanting to quit. The method you use doesn't matter, it's that you have to want it. I tried 5 times before I quit and now it's been almost 3 years since I've had a cigarette. You can do it.

Ive been trying to quit myself my record is 2 weeks and I always break down and go buy a pack especially if I drink. Its a bitch of an addiction. I also like the social aspect of it. Always easy to make small talk with people if they smoke cigs. Fuck I want one right now but I am going to try to make this time the last time I quit for good.

>but it's like I just prefer smoking to non smoking. The fact that I can just go outside at any time of the day and have a cig, and just relax. The fact that it's a ritualistic thing. It's nice to just be able to go outside for a smoke, just to even be outside.
I also didn't find the cravings the worst part. The thing that got me was that I got these unbelievable mood swings when I wasn't smoking/vaping, like I'd literally be raging and wanting to kill people and shit. I had to go back I couldn't trust myself around people when I was nicotine free.

>fear of death made me quit smoking
That's the thing, I don't really care about how it affects my body. I don't care about how it might give me cancer or anything like that, it doesn't really bother me. The only real reasons I want to stop is because of my family wanting me to stop and the fact that I don't want to be seen as "trashy" for smoking cigs. I don't want to be that person that smokes a cig while I'm out with people, or the person that always smells like cigarettes.
I was thinking about taking low doses of shrooms and slowly increasing it so I don't have a bad trip, but I wouldn't be able to get them any time soon and I'm afraid of the possibility of how it will effect/be effected by my anxiety, depression and dissociation.
I used to be a boxer and was pretty serious about it, but I haven't exercised in awhile because of the fact that I have so much other stuff going on in my life and also the fact that I'm a lazy piece of shit.
I hate vapes honestly. A lot of the time they make me sick, plus the fag factor. For some reason they just don't "fill me up" like cigs do, if that makes sense.
I want to quit but at the same time I don't. I think wanting to quit is really important for the first few days, but now it feels like I'm doing mental gymnastics around it to be able to smoke.
I've been getting better with it recently, For the first 5 days I was having super vivid dreams about smoking and relapsing, but then they stopped and now I don't even think about smoking for the first few hours after I wake up. But doing it while living with people that smoke is so much fucking harder, even though they're trying to cut down and quit too. A couple nights ago I came downstairs and saw a pack of cigs on the TV stand, and felt a huge urge to just steal one. Ever since then I've been thinking about it so much more.

>Unbelievable mood swings
>I'd literally be raging and wanting to kill people and shit
This is the same for me. It's like I get genuine urges to just want to hurt/kill people. I usually would never think about hurting animals but ever since I quit there have been several times where I've been petting my dog/cat and just wanting to wrap my hands around it's neck and squeeze.

get some gum nigga

Attached: confusion.png (600x512, 298K)

Order them from the darknet if you have no irl guy. You should be calm in regards to your mental state as long as you start with a reasonable dose at a time when you're feeling relatively confident and good.

Yeah I bet it is hard to quit when you are around it a lot. I live alone so its always just my lack of self control that prevents me but a temptation right in front of you like that is really impressive user. I think you can definitely quit because you didnt steal that cig. I believe in you user

Really? I never got mood swings when I tried to quit tobacco, and I've always been a naturally moody person. It was addictive, but I never felt like that when I didn't have it.

Vaping CBD helps settle my mood a lot now though.

>I don't care about how it might give me cancer or anything like that, it doesn't really bother me. The only real reasons I want to stop is because of my family wanting me to stop and the fact that I don't want to be seen as "trashy" for smoking cigs. I don't want to be that person that smokes a cig while I'm out with people, or the person that always smells like cigarettes
then theres no real reason to stop smoking. if you like it then go ahead. if the judgements of people bothers you so much then stop smoking. what the fuck is the point of this thread, you just need to deice whether its more pleasurable for you to smoke or to get judged because you smoke

physical lasts for one week, then it's all about you being serious about quitting. If it's legal, go for weed. If it's not, go walk or run five miles a day, it might help your irritability. Remember, you decide what to do. You want to smoke, you smoke. You think the damage is getting unbearable, you cope. Remember that discipline will increase your self esteem. I know because I haven't missed a day washing my teeth once every night for the last decade. It isn't like washing twice a day, but you get faith in your discipline by doing every little thing. Good luck, user.

Lol just dont buy your drugs and you wont smoke em

Obviously you have an addictive personality so you should take up running and use that as an addiction

>order them from the darknet
I've been thinking about this but I'm living with my sister right now, in a few months I should be back by myself again though so maybe it'll be better to do then.
Yea, the mood swings for me are one of the worst parts. It's like I become bipolar or something, one minute I've angry at everyone and just want to kill somebody, the next I'm crying in bed and wanting to die. I'm on probation though for another month or two so vaping CBD isn't an option unfortunately.
>what the fuck is the point of this thread
what the fuck is the point of any thread on this website fag? I wanted to share something with anons and be able to talk about something that I can't really talk about with anyone else and hope that something posted here gives me strength to continue.
Thanks user, this genuinely makes me want to keep going. I'm gonna force myself to last at least the rest of tonight. I have therapy again on Wednesday and that was the day I quit so that'll mark 2 weeks. If I can just last until then at least then hopefully I'll be rejuvenated to keep going. The main driving factor that's kept me away so far has really just been my genuine unrelenting hatred for jews.

You can use CBD without THC on probation.

for me, i was able to quit because i switched to vaping and i had shortness of breath for 2 fucking weeks after vaping for ONLY ONE FUCKING MONTH. so i realized nobody whos selling you cigarette type products has your health or best interest in mind. so i said fuck this shit altogether. just go for a walk while listening to music. chew gum while you do it. its relaxing and healthy.

i smoked for 10 years. i quit about 3 years ago. i just got sick of it, so i got a vaporizer and used that for a couple months. i got sick of using that, so i then switched over to nicotine lozenges. i used those for a while, but eventually got sick of those too and stopped. i thought i would have withdrawal symptoms when i quit the lozenges, but i didnt feel anything, i just had a compulsion to have one in my mouth. have no desire to use any of that crap again.

I feel you, and I was on the same boat as you roughly 3 years ago - I have since switched to a faggy vape product to fulfill my nicotine needs.

I haven't found the answers so I can't offer advice, but I've heard you never really "quit". Once it's in your life, it never really leaves.

How about you stop being a little bitch?

What, you going to keep giving money to the tobacco jew? You fucking cuck.

Why not dip instead?
It's better

Attached: 24FD01BE-A075-4F0E-B08A-93469A41A73C.jpg (3456x2304, 612K)

>Its better
Yeah right. When I was a kid I enjoyed a fat lip occasionally, but it is nowhere near as satisfying as a cigarette. The last time I had a can of dip, I noticed my gumline receding more and more literally every day until the can was gone, on top my mouth bleeding out of where. And I take very good care of my teeth. After that I said fuck that redneck bullshit and never dipped again.

Take a dose of psychedelics that you find scary

>The fact that I can just go outside at any time of the day and have a cig, and just relax. The fact that it's a ritualistic thing.
Meditate instead. I prefer Zen Buddhist style meditation, but any secular form of meditation will do. One of the simplest and easiest habits to pick up, will improve your breath and mental state, cultivate focus on the present (aiding against dissociation), and provide the ritualistic experience you so crave.

I haven't smoked in seven days, bro, so I feel you. I used to think like you, there's nothing bad about smoking. Then I got these throat and lung problems that left me bedbound for most of my spare time about a year. I'm pretty sure i developed an allergic response to nicotine. I can breathe way better already but the area under my nicotine patch is searing and inflamed. It sucks. Don't leave health problems to tomorrow you.
Also try getting some brain drugs.