/lang/

does Jow Forums like languages,? which languages are robots speaking,?

Attached: Screenshot_34.png (324x237, 156K)

I love languages from all around the world, right now I can speak german and english fluently and Im trying to get into japanese

I like languages and have studied several in the past. I speak Japanese, though it isn't as good as it was a couple years ago. I want to learn other languages, namely Japanese Sign Language, but it's hard to learn it entirely by yourself and I just don't have much motivation anymore.

Attached: 1413532577815.gif (350x197, 978K)

i'm a italian mother tongue but I also speak Chinese and English.

My mother tongue is Belgian French. Fortunately, I do not have an accent. I think that my English is pretty good, even if i never had a good English teacher.

I can understand of Dutch, but I don't like this language at all.

However, I'm currently learning Greek because I'm half Greek. I find it absolutely beautiful and I hope to be fluent as soon as possible.

Next language on my list are German and Japanese.

mandarin, i suppose? do you want to learn other sinitic languages, such as cantonese,?

Mandarin or Cantonese? Any specific reason why you decided to learn Chinese?

Agreed, Greek is wonderful to look at and listen to. Are you just learning on your own using textbooks and whatnot?

yes, mandarine. At the moment i'm trying to lean hiragana.

I decided to learn Chinese because I like their culture and would like to work in China one day

I've got a vocabulary book that I read before going to sleep.

But my main way of learning is with an amazing audio course made by a random Greek dude.

I've also started to speak Greek with my mother !

I've been attending spanish classes in my college

Yes, human communication systems are fascinating.

I would like to learn an Asian language, but as of now, I only speak European languages. (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, plus small amounts of Dutch and Danish)

honestly the hardest in japanese is on'yomi and kun'yomi readings of words. otherwise the grammar is quite easy. there's also the fact that japanese is an isolate, so vocabulary-wise it's quite hard

Aw, that's really sweet, user. Good luck with the rest of your learning!

>tfw when you learn a lot of languages but you're unable to speak to other people bc social anxiety

>>tfw when you learn a lot of languages but you're unable to speak to other people bc social anxiety
I've found it to be quite the opposite.
The more I learn about languages, the more I feel I can see the patterns in them and understand what people are saying. In a way, it's making me better at English too.

Plus, "I'm learning X" is a great way to broach a conversation with someone because nearly everyone is interested in foreign cultures and traveling to see them.

ooooh that's so nice!!! thank you user

I currently speak Dutch, Flemish, Romansh, Cantonese, Ukranian and English. I have a lot of free time and decided to use it to learn something.

Languages are fine, some of them are quite interesting in their structure.
I currently speak fluent English and Latvian, also native Russian.
anime level Japanese and WW2 games level German

Would like to learn Japanese and German in the future though, you can't have better sounding swearing than in German language.

Also Latin and ancient Egyptian, yeah, forgot about these two. since they are dead duh

I like being able to flex on people that's for sure, i speak English and Portuguese trying to learn some Russian atm.

Russian, Spanish, English, now studying French and Japanese.

Native spanish speaker and I'm also fluent in english. Currently trying to learn japanese. Does anyone have any advice on japanese? As of now I already know kana and hiragana, so I'm fairly new on the language.

What is this pic? Anyways, a list.
>Welsh
>Japanese
>Navajo
>German
>Finnish
>Hungarian

I speak a little bit of russian, and know certain japanese words because of anime.
I wanna be fluent one day. I dont know why considering how much im socially isolated.

Native English speaker. Speak French and some Spanish. Learning German, Russian and Norwegian.
I focus a lot and grammar and not on vocab, which is dumb but I don't have a good system for vocab

I speak English and am learning French in college. My job at Walmart (that I do part time) has so many Spanish speakers that I acquired Soanish phrases most common to working at Walmart. It is comfy honestly, all the Mexicans love me and think it is so cool I am learning their language!

I can kind of speak English but it isnt very good

Spanish speakers here are pretty nice and like it when you try to speak spanish. French people get angry if you make a grammar mistake

Hai. Ima nihongo o benkyoushiteimasu

I speak French, plan on learning Japanese in the future.

so far so good my friend!

you're planning to know japanese without kanas and kanjis?

Don't worry pal! If you stay here, reading faggot posts, you will understand English easily

You can't use non-ASCII characters on Jow Forums.

What you two fail to realize is that English is my first language

It's still a start, there are people out there that don't know any languages