DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 30 YEARS BRO UNTIL YOU DIE

DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 30 YEARS BRO UNTIL YOU DIE

Attached: 1566779039822.jpg (677x605, 57K)

I come from a rich family and I cannot express how thankful and deeply happy I am for not having to work. I have money, a credit card, my own place and I can focus on my hobbies, videogames, traveling, etc.

Sometimes I go to the McDonald's (I'm a huge fan) and I see the people working there and I wonder why they do it. There's no way I could ever to that, I would absolutely kill myself before even thinking about it. I also don't understand the guys that live with their parents in their 20's. Where do you even fuck? Or do you just not fuck because you don't have a place? How can you be dealing with your parents at that age?

I wish you that one day you become as lucky as I am.

I used to wage, but I checked out of society. I have no money and it doesn't matter.

>I wish you that one day you become as lucky as I am
If you're not born rich you can't exactly fix that

it's over, the neet chads have won

I live with my parents because I have no money kek

Ok. Can I at least have a secure retirement for dedicating my life towards improving the economy and society?

It's definitely not going to last, you should start saving. The super rich stay rich by living frugally as fuck, if you want a NEET life forever you need to start investing and saving with what you're given.

Its like you went into my brain and found the exact combination of words that would tilt me.

>uh sorry bro we ran out of that we already gave all your retirement money to McDonald's and Apple

>it's okay though, we got you a job as a greeter at Walmart for the remaining ten years of your life!

Attached: 1499422710240.png (576x566, 297K)

>just started wagecucking for first time
>have to do this for at least 9 months
can any veteran wagies give me tips on surviving the wagie life?

If I were you I would do whatever it takes to get money. Trust me, being free and having people do shit for you and even respect you in exchange for some papers feel amazing. I don't know what to say because I've never been poor and I don't know how hard it's to climb up, but believe me, you are missing out big time.

>If I were you I would do whatever it takes to get money
wow thanks im rich now
fucking idiot give all your money to me brainlets like you don't deserve wealth

Oh that's....super. Can I at least get a bullet proof vest?

Attached: American-style.jpg (600x413, 40K)

Those communist propagandists were pretty good at their job.
That pig's face really pisses me off.

how old are you rich user

I cope by just telling myself that at some point I'll be dead so it won't last forever.

I'm not poor but being middle class with low IQ and no talents means its nearly impossible to climb up anywhere. The only thing I could do is wageslave for a few years while living with parents, and invest in hopes that I actually get something from it. Wageslaving at all sparks large amounts of dread and anxiety in me, so I plan to just kill myself instead. Thanks for trying though.

>not going to last
nigga, I didn't even inherited my shit yet, I can go on like this forever

>If you're not born rich you can't exactly fix that
lottery is the only hope

>get 5000 people to pool lottery
>if it's just at 100 million everyone would still get slightly over 100k after taxes
>it's almost always over 200 million

My great grandfather was the most well known electrical engineer on the west coast. He use to go pouching and illegally fishing using dynamite with senators and congressmen in the early 1960s. His military record is 100% blacked out, despite serving from WW2 to the Korean War, and being specially requested into service afterward.
One night he said fuck it and gambled literally all of our family's money away, leaving us living in a trailer park that my Mom still lives in to this day. He sold his electrical business which is worth over several hundred million right now for $500 and a boat.
I don't know what happened about that, he was a private person to his family, but his last word of advice to me when I was younger than a year old was telling me while I was in the bath to keep tugging on my dick because it'd make it so I'd grow up with a longer one.

It wasn't bad growing up in a trailer park and being poor as fuck, great childhood experience and a lot of good close friends until they moved off. It inadvertently fucked up my Mom's life though and she already had it pretty fucking hard despite their wealth. It doesn't matter how much cash you have now it can be gone in a single hour, forever. Even if I was the luckiest man on Earth I'd be carefully saving and managing that kind of cash to insure if anything happened at all I'd still have a passive income.

>pouching
Poaching. He and a few judges from the local area even broke into an elk reserve and hunted a bunch of them, guy didn't give a single fuck.