Started a thread on my uni's reddit about tfw no gf

started a thread on my uni's reddit about tfw no gf
no replies and immediately downvoted into oblivion
what the fuck is wrong with normies. they just want me to be silent and die.
i'm not expecting better treatment here since this place is normie central 2 now

Attached: 1562283540534.jpg (977x689, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SB09wT5e88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>uni's reddit
what the fuck

when i was in uni, the reddit was full of parties, harlem shakes, and crimes. the only ones visiting the uni reddit are usually chads and trolls.

I just don't get redditors.
Why can't I create a low effort thread about tfw no gf.
What kind of person would downvote that? What's the fucking point? Just to pile on and send a message that they also don't like me either? It would never cross my mind to do that to someone. It honestly feels evil.
I guess they tell themselves they are maintained the standards of the board or some nonsense, but the board is fucking dead.

>suge
A-am I a 30 year old boomer?? I just finished one.

Attached: 943E01B8-135F-4F37-BACA-BCAEF0B01890.jpg (750x1334, 273K)

and those are the same people that will post anti-suicide, anti-depression, anti-bullying quotes and all that "good vibe" bullshit and pretend they know exactly how you feel. god i fucking hate reddit, nothing but fart sniffing retards who think they're superior to everyone else

there's absolutely zero standards on uni boards, friendo. they do it because it makes them feel good about themselves.
>heh this guy is complaining
>i have nothing to complain about so i'll downvote him
>maybe comment some negative shit
people also treat reddit the same as social media now, so they won't say shit they think might look bad on them.

To calculate your age take the current year and subtract the year of your birth. Other than that I can't answer your question.

idk i just miss the days when a guy could start a good old fashioned tfw no gf discussion and there wasn't all this weird baggage and social maneuvering that went with it. maybe my thread was misogynistic or creepy or something because i want a gf or i'm a school shooter incel who must be silenced. it seems like there's so many layers to this shit now that genuine communication has been completely uprooted and destroyed

those days disappeared around 2012, really. once everyone started getting really SJW-y. you can still come here and talk to us, user. we will never judge you or talk shit about you.

yo that's a penis bro

you're on reddit. what do you expect?

thanks i appreciate the sense of fraternity but i hardly come here anymore because most of my threads here fail also.
I think I'm just getting to old to fit in. Also a lot of the deviancy here just isn't fascinating to me like it is to the younger crowd. This thread was already more successful than I could have imagined so thanks.

>uses reddit
>complains about normalfags
Are you retarded?

how old are you, user? i know alot of the kids here seem edgy but there might be more people in your age range.

I'm unironically 30 in non-meme years.
Sometimes it honestly feels like I'm the only 30 year old on the planet.
I don't know where any of the people my age have gone. Everyone is either older or younger than me.

You know why you were down voted?
Because you are NOT entitled to a girlfriend and acting like you are makes you a selfish, narcissistic douche.
No wonder you have no gf, no one wants to date someone like that.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 270K)

im 28 im probably gonna be here for a while. i feel completely alienated from the ebb and flow of normal society. i know people my age that are deep in their careers. it sounds like a pipe dream

i'm 25, user. you do sound kind of old to be posting on your uni's reddit, though. i can empathize, but i probably wouldn't even post on my uni anymore since i'm not there.
don't fret about being here. there's a lot of people who are around your age or are going through the same kinds of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=3SB09wT5e88

well i do check it from time to time b/c i am still in uni
like i know reddit is shit but you know how it is on the internet. the more things to check the better

if you're feeling alone, i would recommend checking out apps like meetup. there's a lot of groups that might offer things you are interested in. could also be females you might be able to click with.

are you a guy or a girl?
it's a very strange thing
the thing that most excites me about women when i first see them is their physical appearance but i also want to actually be with someone. i don't know how one connects those two things
also i'm just too fucking old and missed the ride. but probably 100 times a day i see a girl on campus and my heart skips a beat. i'm a big sucker for women and their bodies but apparently that is not a socially acceptable reason to be interested in someone

i'm a guy. that's why i suggest meetup. you can join a group that has an interest you share. that'll give you one more thing you can actually connect with.

regale me with the story of how you met your gf and what your life is like

i bought cigarettes from the gas station she worked at. i awkwardly asked if i had met her before because we went to high school together. then we spent an awkward day together that ended with me asking her to be my gf.
it's not really an exciting story. my life sucks a lot. depression, drinking addiction, overeating, anime addict, dropped out of school in final year, etc. the only upside is that i have a gf desu.

it actually seems like a good story that was just a very low effort telling of it. not that i blame you i don't expend much effort on this place either these days

i can go in depth if you like, it's just not exciting really
>i worked in a retail store
>smoked half a pack of cigarettes a day
>went in to closest gas station to buy a pack
>girl in there was hella cute (to me, i like short hair petite girls)
>started buying cigarettes there every day just to interact with her
>eventually muster up courage to actually say more than thank you
>all i can get out is 'don't i know you from somewhere?'
>she says 'haha yeah i think we hung out in a group before'
>all that happens, too pussy to ask out there
>eventually ask to hang out on FB after i see she's going back to college in another city
>we spend all day together in a park, restaurant, shopping center, my house watching movies
>neither of us interested in ending the day
>end up on the top level of a parking garage
>ask her to be my gf
it's a pretty boring story like i said, but you said it seemed good so i figured i'd tell.

it's picturesque
i g2g to bed now user thanks for the chat and the story
god bless you

have a good night user. i hope you have a good day tomorrow.

robots don't go to uni, go away

Different user here, your story warmed my heart. I hope you remain together for a long time.