Do looks actually and unironically matter that much to women?

Do looks actually and unironically matter that much to women?

Attached: 62429377_683039538801356_5187599657436598410_n.jpg (419x419, 29K)

But user, where is the pink pill?

Attached: 1565828939973.jpg (285x322, 46K)

yes especially in the west where women are given options but in places like Africa , Asia or the Middle East , it doesn't matter that much

honestly, does it truly matter?
>he isn't sleezemaxxing
why?

Life is easy mode when your attractive, most women are considered attractive, and attractive men are top of the food chain.
Although, having skills and passions will get you further than looks, because looks fade away

yes but looks refers to height as well. Height is the ultimate deal breaker for many women. you can be good in all areas but if you're below a certain height it is absolutely over for you.

i dont know why people even ask this question. yes, just look at the guys women throw themselves at... they're almost always attractive. you don't need to get too nitpicky about it, there are only attractive men and unattractive men. there are minimum requirements that men need to meet in order for most women to find him attractive.

>do looks matter
yes
>do they matter as much as you think they do
no

the most 'handsome' guy in the world isn't enough for me to want to date you, nor is being the richest guy in the world. For me to date someone they need a lot of different good qualities, but they don't need to be extreme in any of those categories.

Extremely high minimum requirements, you have to be at least top10% in every aspect to be considered a fucking human being, height, dick, face, hair, etc etc

Nopillow? Sleeping without a pillow? Someone please explain that one to me

You cant properly evaluate looks and unlink them from perceived personality characteristics

The desperate lanklet virgin defense force is here again

Yet every single man who is considered handsome is below 6'. All men taller than 6' are ugly or average at best. Makes you think.

>they need a lot of different good qualities

I don't know you, but what makes you think you are the equivalent? Truth is, simply having a pussy gives a woman some base value that men don't have.

cope. those men are all celebrities. A non celebrity absolutely needs to be tall to be considered cream of the crop.

I never said that. I was not in any way comparing the value of men to women. Men need love and sex more than women so women get to be more choosey about it. That's just how life worked out. Most women would rather be alone than be with someone they don't like. Most men would rather be with someone they don't like than be alone.

Much of the looks is a product of personality characteristics. No well-adjusted person is going to be a fat slob.

yeah you're not wrong. there's definitely a supply/demand imbalance going on here. men are hard wired to crave sex, and women's choice to share a single attractive man instead of being in a monogamous relationship with a beta creates tons of desperate guys

>Do looks actually and unironically matter that much to women?
no, it's all bout if they have a good time with you, and if you share the same values as them.

good for those girls.

When it comes to the sexual hookup market, yes.

When it comes to trying to find somebody to settle down with not nearly as much as $$$ and social status.

All I want is a nice girl to settle down with who is not fat and active (like I am). I couldn't give less of a shit about hooking up or having a high body count.

that only applies for the fat/fit thing... having hunter eyes doesn't automatically mean that person is dominating and aggressive. the thing you also have to consider is that people would be more willing to accept those personality traits if someone had hunter eyes because they look the part. they can act like that and get away with it.

based and sleezepilled, you need to spread your gospel more

Attached: hahaha YES.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>thier
Fuck this image

Do anything and unironically really matters?
inb4 no, we're gonna die one day anyway, also, looks don't last forever, everyone gets old, stop chasing pussy, if they don't come to you don't sweat it

Honestly this.
Being an inch below average isn't going to make your unfuckable. Being an inch below the _female_ average and you might as well rope now.

Nah. The existence of Walmart, the entire country of China, and British teeth prove time and time again that looks dont really matter if you want love

Did Eggman invent black pill or does it predate him?

At least the female average for asian women is something like 5'1, 3 inches shorter than white women.

I have no idea what the pink pill actually is so you should fix it

Attached: 1566783133831.jpg (419x631, 54K)

Why do money and social status matter more to women in relationships than looks?

He forgot the HONK pill

Attached: honkler3.gif (220x220, 170K)

>believing in pillfaggotry

The pink pill is that ugly women are unwanted and are completely invisible in society

I think bitches just crazy desu

uh. modeling agencies have a height requirement of 6'+. most are 6'2.
they are models of human beings and are tall. your point does not stand.

Yes but only those parts of looks which are set in stone and indicate good genetics AKA face - height - frame. Rest is cope so betas don't kill themselves and keep wagecuckin

Attached: 1566602948114.jpg (1557x1394, 188K)